I'm just too clever.
我实在是太聪明
It's a simple trade really.
只是个简单的交换
The slippers for my daughter. Really?
拖鞋换我女儿 是吗
You think you're in a position to bargain with your own child?
你觉得你有资格拿你的孩子讨价还价吗
You trapped Dorothy in an unbreakable curse.
你把桃乐茜困在了不可打破的咒语中
I'm sorry if I'm good at what I do.
很抱歉 我就是这么厉害
Stop hiding behind all that bluster.
别再用虚张声势掩盖自己了
You're not proud -- you're caught.
你才不觉得骄傲 你是进退两难
Look.
听着
I get it.
我懂
You did a terrible thing, but just because
你干了件坏事 但虽然
you made one bad move --
你走错了一步
or 30 --
或者30步
doesn't mean you can't make a good one now.
不代表你现在不能走对一步
Zelena.
塞琳娜
You can come back from this.
你可以补救的
Trust me, I know.
相信我 我知道
Think so?
真的吗
Well, there's only one way to find out...
只有一个办法能确定
if you try.
你得试试
Here.
给
You can keep your pep talks.
省省你的鼓励吧
I have no delusions that anything will change.
我并不痴心认为任何事会改变
Not you, not me.
你不会 我也不会
I hope they wake her.
希望他们能唤醒她
And if you need me,
如果你需要我
I'll be right here.
我就在这里
We have to do something.
我们得做点什么
Dorothy is all alone back there.
桃乐茜一个人在那边
She doesn't have anyone.
孤单一人
Not for long.
不会孤单很久了
These can at least get you back to Oz.
这个至少能送你回奥兹国
How did you get her to hand those over to you?
你怎么让她交出来的
You're not going to believe me, but all I did was ask.
你不会信的 但我只是跟她要了
What good are slippers if there is no one back in Oz
如果奥兹国没有人能给桃乐茜
that can give Dorothy true love's kiss?
真爱之吻要拖鞋有什么用
Are you sure there isn't anyone?
你确定真的一个人都没有吗
Her family was awful to her.
她的家人对她很不好
And the only person that she has ever loved
她唯一爱过的人
was her deceased Aunt Em.
就是她已逝的埃姆婶婶
She may still be here.
她可能还在这里
All we have to do is find her.
我们只需要找到她
This is the best shot we've got to get Toto back.
这是我们找回托托的最佳机会
Are you sure it'll work on her?
你确定这对她有用吗
Sleeping powder knocked Zelena out before.
沉睡粉以前就曾弄晕过塞琳娜
It should again.
应该能再次成功
I just need one more ingredient to give it its kick.
我还需要最后一样原料
Poppies.
罂粟
I know exactly where we can get some.
我知道去哪可以找来
I'm coming with you. Mulan, keep the cauldron going.
我陪你去 木兰 看着锅
I can handle myself.
我自己能行
I wasn't asking permission.
我又没要你准许
Either you're still mad at me or you don't like to talk.
你要么还在生我气 要么就是不爱说话
You really want me to answer that?
你真想要我回答吗
Toto's more than a pet, isn't he?
托托对你不止是只宠物吧
You're right.
你说对了
I don't like to talk.
我是不喜欢说话
Shouldn't I know what we're fighting for?
我不该知道我们在为什么而战吗
Fine.
好吧
You want to know?
你想知道
The first time I visited Oz, I was just a kid.
我第一次来奥兹国时还是个孩子
I wasn't here long, but when I went back to Kansas,
我没来很久 但我回到堪萨斯时
I told my family what happened.
我把我的经历告诉了家人
What? They didn't believe you?
怎么 他们不信吗
They tried to have me committed.
他们想把我送进疯人院
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Don't be.
不必
Showed me who my real family was -- Aunt Em.
这让我看清了我真正的家人是谁 埃姆婶婶
She believed me.
她相信我
She kept me from getting locked up.
是她保护我没有被关起来
Is she still back in Kansas?
她还在堪萨斯吗
She died not long after that.
她之后不久就过世了
But just before she did, she gave me Toto.
但在那之前 她把托托给了我
He's all you have left of her.
他是她唯一的念想
He's the only one who understands me.
只有他理解我
Don't worry. We're gonna get him back.
别担心 我们会找回他的
You know, I understand what it's like to feel
我理解没有
like you don't belong anywhere.
归属感的感觉
Really, Wolfie?
是吗 小狼
Your family tried to have you committed?
你的家人也想把你送进疯人院吗
No, my entire village ran me out of town.
不 我整个村子把我赶了出去
Really?
是吗
With torches and pitchforks.
拿着火把和草叉
Because you're a wolf?
因为你是只狼吗
I didn't always know I was,
我起初并不知道自己是
and I certainly didn't back then. I wasn't in control.
当时反正不知道 我无法自控
And one night, I accidentally...
有一晚 我不小心
killed my boyfriend.
杀了我男朋友
Yeah.
没错
I lived on the run after that, and...
在那之后 我亡命天涯
I eventually learned to control my power,
终于学会如何控制我的力量
made some friends along the way.
沿途结交了一些朋友
I ended up in a town called Storybrooke, but...
最后去到了一个叫做童话镇的地方 但是
I still felt like there was something missing.
我还是觉得缺少了点什么
And you came to Oz looking for answers.
所以你来到奥兹王国寻找答案
I came here looking for my pack.
我来找我的同类
I thought maybe they were what was missing, but...
我以为那也许就是我缺少的东西 但...
after searching for so long, I'm...
找了这么久之后 我...
not sure if they're the answer anymore.
不确定那还是不是我要找的答案
What are you looking for?
你要找什么
I'm not sure.
不知道
Well, maybe that's the problem.
也许这就是问题的症结
Come on. Field's up ahead.
来吧 平原就在前面
That's her. That's Auntie Em.
是她 是埃姆婶婶
It's not cracked or tipped. She's still down here.
没破裂也没倾斜 她还在这里
Well, what are we waiting for? Let's find her.
我们在等什么 去找她吧
It's not that simple.
没这么简单
If she's dead, she can't just leave the Underworld
如果她死了 她不能就这样离开冥界
to give Dorothy true love's kiss.
去给桃乐茜真爱之吻
Maybe she doesn't have to.
也许她不必离开
The other day, the Blind Witch bottled David's breath.
有一天 瞎子女巫用瓶子装了戴维的气息
What? Why would she do that?
什么 她为什么这么做
Yeah, well, she roasted children in her previous life.
她生前烤小孩子吃
Do we even want the answer to that?
我们何必深究这个问题
The point is maybe we can do the same thing
重点是也许我们也可以这样做
with the kiss from Aunt Em.
把小艾姨妈的吻装在瓶子里
Ruby could use the slippers to deliver it Dorothy in Oz.
鲁比可以用水晶鞋把瓶子送去奥兹王国给桃乐茜
Snow! We've been looking everywhere for you.
白雪 我们一直到处在找你
What is it? Did you talk to Neal?
怎么了 你跟尼尔说话了吗
Hades ripped out the phone.
哈迪斯把电♥话♥弄坏了
He's cut us off from Storybrooke.
他把我们和童话镇的联♥系♥切断了
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Snow, Neal's fine.
白雪 尼尔没事
Wait, no, we don't know that.
等等 不 你怎么知道
I mean, maybe Hades did this for a reason.
也许哈迪斯这么做是有原因的
Maybe he's gonna make a move on Storybrooke
也许他想对童话镇有什么行动
now that we're trapped down here.
趁我们被困在这下面
This is exactly what he wants -- for us all to lose hope.
这就是他的目的 让我们所有的人失去希望
Well, it's hard not to when our child's life might be in danger.
在我们的孩子有危险时 很难不失去希望
Mom, I think it's time.
妈 我想是时候了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表