Why does she need more dark magic?
她需要更多黑魔法做什么
I don't.
我不需要
I'm not taking Zelena's magic.
我不是要夺走塞琳娜的魔法
I'm giving her mine instead.
而是要把我的给她
What?
什么
Killian, you were right.
基利安 你是对的
My plan is not to destroy light magic.
我的计划不是毁掉光明魔法
It's been to destroy dark magic...
而是毁掉黑魔法
The dark magic that's inside of me.
我体内的黑魔法
If that were true,
如果真是如此
why keep it secret from me or the rest of your family?
为什么瞒着我 瞒着你家人
Because I knew you would never let me do
因为我知道你们绝不会允许我
what was necessary to get the job done.
做那件必须做的事
And that's where I come in. Yes.
这就是需要我的地方喽 是的
The darkness needs to be contained in a vessel... you.
黑暗必须用一具躯体承载 那就是你
Emma, what are you going to do?
艾玛 你究竟想做什么
What needs to be done.
必须做的事
I'm going to cut her down
我要用王者之剑的
with Excalibur's enchanted blade,
魔法之刃杀了她
and the darkness will be vanquished forever.
那样黑暗就会被永远征服了
That's why you needed my baby out.
所以你需要我把孩子生下来
I don't want anyone to get hurt who doesn't have to.
我不想伤及无辜
There are limits.
这是底线
You call those limits, Emma?
你管这叫底线吗 艾玛
You're still talking about cold-blooded murder.
这可仍是冷血杀人啊
Killian, she killed Neal and Marian.
基利安 她杀了尼尔和玛丽安
Given time, she will kill you, too.
假以时日 她还会杀了你
After today, you can be certain.
今天之后 那是必然的了
This isn't about Zelena, Emma.
重点不是塞琳娜 艾玛
It's about you.
是你
We went to Camelot for Merlin's help.
我们去卡米洛特求助梅林
Surely he has a solution to the darkness
他肯定有办法驱逐黑暗
that doesn't require this.
而不需这么做吧
Merlin can't help us anymore.
梅林再也帮不了我们了
Why not?
为什么
What happened there?
那里究竟出了什么事
Why are you really doing this?
你究竟为什么这么做
There you are.
你在这儿
Been looking everywhere for you.
我到处找你呢
Dagger's right here.
匕♥首♥就在这里
Regina was going to use it on me.
瑞金娜想拿它对付我来着
Why not you? What she did was wrong.
你为什么不试试呢 她不该那么做
I'm sorry it had to happen.
很抱歉发生了那种事
It's funny. I'm not.
真有意思 我不觉得抱歉
She was right.
她说得对
I do know why I'm scared to let go of the darkness.
我知道我为什么不敢驱走黑暗
Because of her, I finally admitted it to myself.
因为她 我终于不再欺骗自己了
What are you so afraid of, love?
你究竟怕什么 亲爱的
This. Our future.
这个 我们的未来
I see you talked to Henry.
看来你跟亨利谈过了
Sometimes I forget that boys can't keep secrets.
有时我会忘记那小子不会守秘密
Don't blame him.
别怪他
He just thought it would help if I
他是觉得如果我知道
knew what I had to look forward to when we got home.
回家后有什么等着我 会对我有帮助
What are you trying to tell me?
你是想跟我说什么
That you can't ignite the Promethean flame
你无法点燃普罗米修斯之火
because you're afraid to take the plunge and move in with me?
是因为害怕迈出一大步 跟我同居吗
It's not about moving in. It's...
不是因为同居 是...
...everything.
一切
When I told you I loved you back in Storybrooke,
我在童话镇告诉你我爱你时
it was because I thought I was never going to see you again.
是因为我以为我再也见不到你了
It was the same way with Neal.
跟尼尔也是这样
I could only admit my true feelings
我只有以为自己要失去他
when I thought I was losing him... and you.
和你时 才肯坦诚自己真实的感情
Well, I guess it's even worse than I thought.
那比我想的还糟了
You can't even see any future at all with me.
你根本看不到自己跟我有未来
That's not it. Don't you get it?
不是的 你不明白吗
I'm afraid because I do want a future with you.
我是因为想跟你一起拥有一个未来才害怕
You do? Yes.
是吗 是的
And the minute you take away the darkness,
一旦黑暗被驱逐
that future begins.
这段未来就开始了
I know it sounds crazy.
我知道听起来很疯狂
Doesn't sound crazy at all, Emma.
我一点不觉得疯狂 艾玛
That sounds like music to this pirate's ears.
对我这个海盗 听起来像音乐一样美好
You just have to trust me.
你需要信任我
The future's nothing to be afraid of.
未来没什么可怕的
See?
你瞧
I don't understand.
我不明白
How can Emma destroy light magic using Zelena?
艾玛用塞琳娜怎么毁掉光明魔法啊
She can't. What is she planning?
她不能 她究竟在计划什么
Your guess is as good as mine.
我也猜不透
All I know is no one hurts my sister but me.
我只知道我姐姐只有我能伤害
What are you planning to do once you find Emma?
你找到艾玛后打算做什么
Oh, it's simple.
很简单
I'm going to show the dark Swan
我要让黑斯旺
what dark magic really looks like.
见识黑魔法真正的样子
Do you hear Emma pacing around up there?
你听到艾玛在楼上踱步了吗
You're her boy toy. What do you think she's up to?
你是她的小男宠 你觉得她在计划什么
I'm no one's toy.
我才不是什么男宠
We need to find a way to get rid of these iron shackles
我们得想办法摆脱这些铁镣
before Emma gets back.
趁艾玛还没回来
Those shackles aren't the problem.
这镣铐才不是问题
This one is.
这个才是
When Regina put it back on, She enchanted my wrist,
瑞金娜再给我戴上时 还给我手腕下了咒
and I can't cut it off.
我没法砍断了
Without magic,
没有魔法
we're never gonna get out of here alive.
我们别想活着出去
It's a good thing I happen to have some then.
那幸好我有点东西
What? You've got magic?
什么 你有魔法吗
No. My Hook does.
不 我的钩子有
As you recall,
你记得吧
I imbued it with magic to rip your heart out.
我往上面施了魔法 好挖出你的心
Well, go on, then. What are you waiting for?
来啊 还等什么
The last time I tried helping you,
我上次试图帮你时
you betrayed me.
你背叛了我
How do I know I can trust you now? You don't.
我怎么知道我现在能信任你 你不知道
But you also don't have a choice.
但你也没得选
Fair point.
有道理
Well, then, here's to trust.
那就为了信任吧
Feels so good to be back.
回归的感觉真好
Now, about that deal we made.
关于我们的协议
Shall we get out of here?
我们出去吧
Regina, she's still our daughter.
瑞金娜 她还是我们的女儿
We can't go to war with her.
我们不能跟她开战
If you don't have the stomach for this...
如果你们下不去手
I'm not going to hurt her.
我不会伤害她的
This is exactly why she gave me the dagger.
这就是她把匕♥首♥给了我的原因
She knew I'm the only one
她知道只有我
who could do what has to be done.
关键时刻知道该怎么做
Now, stand back,
退后
or I'll make you stand back.
别让我逼你们
No, we are coming with you.
不 我们要一起去
And not only will we stop her,
而且我们不仅要阻止她
we will save her.
我们还能救她
I don't need saving.
我不需要你们救
You're gonna have to trust me.
你们得信任我
By the time I'm done with Zelena,
等我收拾完塞琳娜
you'll all be thanking me, especially you, Regina.
你们都会谢我的 尤其你 瑞金娜
And why would I thank you?
我为什么要谢你
You don't remember this, but back in Camelot,
你是不记得了 但在卡米洛特
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表