My brother's proof of that.
我哥哥就证明了这一点
Never did a bad thing in his life.
他这辈子从未做过坏事
He even died nobly,
他死都死得高尚
stopping a treacherous king from poisoning the realm.
是为了阻止奸诈的国王涂炭生灵
Stop it. You're making me blush.
得了 我要脸红了
Hades has you two trapped down here, and that cannot stand.
哈迪斯把你俩困在了这下面 这不行
The only way everyone will get free
如果大家想解脱
is if we defeat Hades once and for all.
我们必须彻底击败哈迪斯
Liam, you've been down here a very long time.
利亚姆 你在下面待了很久了
Surely you must know something that can help us.
你肯定知道有什么能帮上忙的吧
I know this is a very dangerous game you're playing.
我知道你要做的事很危险
There are those who tried to overthrow Hades before.
以前也曾有人企图推♥翻♥哈迪斯
They always spoke of a --
他们总说到
a book, which had the power to defeat him.
一本书 有能力击败他
I tried to find it myself,
我也试图找过
but I'm not even sure what to look for.
但我都不知道该找什么
I think it's a Storybook.
我觉得是一本童话书
Storybook?
童话书
Oh, I wager it would take more than stories.
我敢说应该不会是故事那么简单
No, no, no, no, no. She's onto something.
不不 她说的有道理
In our world, there's a book like this.
在我们的世界 就有那么一本书
Everything up there has a version down here.
上面的一切 在下面都有翻版
There has to be one in the Underworld.
那么冥界里肯定也有一本书
If there's a story in that book about Hades,
如果书里有关于哈迪斯的故事
we can learn his weakness and exploit it.
我们就可以了解他的弱点 并加以利用
All right.
好吧
If you believe in this, Killian,
如果你真♥相♥信 基利安
I'm with you to the end.
我会陪你走到最后
This fiend trapped me and tortured you.
这个恶魔困住了我 还折磨你
The day you push your sailors too far...
如果你把水手逼急了
Is the day the mutiny begins.
他们就会叛乱
In the world above, this is where I found the Storybook.
在上面的世界 我就是在这里找到童话书的
So...
那么
Sorry.
抱歉
Are we really surprised?
这真的值得意外吗
That book is the embodiment of hope,
那本书是希望的化身
and there's not a lot of that here in the Underworld.
在冥界希望可不多
Let's keep looking.
我们继续找
Emma, can we talk?
艾玛 能谈谈吗
Is this like a protective big brother talk
这是大哥哥为了保护弟弟
where you want to make sure I'm good enough for Killian?
来看看我是不是配得上他了吗
No,
不是
because I already know you're not good enough.
因为我已经知道你配不上他了
What?
什么
Killian blames himself for ending up here,
基利安对落到这儿责怪自己
but he told me what happened.
但他把事发经过都告诉我了
Sounds to me like it's not his fault.
我觉得这不是他的错
It's yours.
而是你的错
I think we both made mistakes.
我觉得我们都有犯错
Killian's been fighting darkness his entire life,
基利安这辈子一直在抵御黑暗
and you pushed him off the cliff.
是你把他逼上了绝路
I was trying to save his life.
我是想救他
And it was a bloody selfish thing to do.
那太自私了
He had a chance to die a hero,
他本可以作为英雄死去
to move on, and you took it from him.
向前看 你夺走了这个机会
That's not fair.
这不公平
I'm down here risking everything to save him.
我为了救他 赌上一切下来
And is that really what he needs...
那真是他需要的吗
or what you need?
还是你需要的
Were you this self-righteous when you were alive?
你活着的时候就这么自命不凡吗
When it came to my brother, yes.
在我弟弟的事上 是的
If he defeats Hades today, he'll forgive himself
如果他今天能击败哈迪斯 他就能原谅自己
and he'll have another chance to move on.
他就又能得到一次向前看的机会
When that happens,
到时候
stop thinking about your own desires and let him go.
别再考虑你自己的渴望 放他走吧
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah. Fine. Let's keep looking.
没事 继续找吧
What's...going on?
怎么回事
Oh, looking for the Storybook,
找童话书呢
you know, "Underworld Edition".
"冥界版本"的
Really?
是吗
Well, I think I might know exactly where it is.
我想我可能知道它在哪
How would you know that? The Apprentice.
你怎么会知道 学徒
I saw him at...
我看到他...
at Granny's.
我在外婆家见到了他
He said the Sorcerer's mansion is down here
他说魔法师的别♥墅♥在这里
and there's a bunch of his stuff inside, like the Storybook.
里面有很多他的东西 比如童话书
Finally, some good news.
总算有好消息了
Well, sort of.
算是吧
The house is locked with magic, and the sheriff has the key.
房♥子被魔法锁住了 钥匙在警长那里
Your evil twin is sheriff?
你的邪恶双胞胎是警长吗
Hades has panache, I'll give him that.
哈迪斯真会玩
Well, it's time for my brother and me to have an overdue chat.
我和我哥哥早该聊聊了
Well, you won't be alone.
你不会一个人去的
I still owe him a punch in his pretty mouth for kissing me.
他吻了我 我还欠他那张漂亮嘴一拳呢
He kissed you?
他吻了你吗
Thought it was you.
我以为他是你呢
Let's go.
走吧
In the meanwhile, we should all go about our usual business.
现在 我们还是继续做平时的事吧
Hades has eyes everywhere.
哈迪斯到处有眼线
We can't have him learning what we're up to.
不能让他发现我们的企图
Fine plan.
好计划
Can't wait to see the look on his face
真等不及看到他明白那个
when he learns a valuable lesson --
宝贵的道理时的表情了
one should never mess with the Brothers Jones.
别惹琼斯兄弟
Captain Silver!
希尔维船长
Two papers of service.
两份兵役文件
I'm pleased to tell you the Brothers Jones
我很高兴地告诉你 琼斯兄弟
will be leaving your employ.
要离开你的船了
Well, one of you, at least.
至少你们中一个可以
What?
什么
What's happened?
怎么回事
What did you do to Killian?
你把基利安怎么了
All I did was offer him a drink.
我只是给了他一杯酒
The rest he managed all by himself.
其余都是他自己做到的
He's not much of a gambler.
他不擅赌
Killian!
基利安
Where's his silver?
他的钱呢
What have you done with your money?
你把你的钱弄哪去了
You gambled.
你赌掉了
I'm sorry, brother.
对不起 哥哥
You bastard!
你个混♥蛋♥
I'm not responsible for his weakness.
他的软弱可不是我的错
And you still have your money.
而且你的钱还在
If you want my advice, cut anchor.
听我一句劝 弃锚
Leave the dead weight behind.
抛下这个累赘吧
Just do it. Liam, go.
去吧 利亚姆 走吧
I can never be the brother you deserve.
我永远做不了配得上你的弟弟
We're to set sail, Jones.
我们要扬帆了 琼斯
It's either the Navy
要么当海军
or more grain runs with your favorite captain.
要么继续跟你最喜欢的船长运粮吧
Then grain runs it shall be.
那就运粮吧
No.
不
Come hell or high water, I cannot leave my brother.
无论如何 我都不能抛下我弟弟
Even for the Underworld, it is dead in here.
就算是在冥界 这里也太死寂了
Can I help you?
有什么事吗
If you want a drink, I can make you anything.
如果你想喝一杯 我什么都能调
That's okay. I can help myself.
没事 我自己来吧
This Scotch is a few centuries old.
这威士忌有几世纪的年头
I think it's aged quite well.
我觉得是越久越醇香了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表