and give her a second chance like you gave me.
像你对我那样 给她第二次机会
You deserved it. She doesn't.
你该有第二次机会 而她不该
All she wants is what I have.
她只想要我拥有的一切
I made her think love was possible.
我让她相信爱是可能的
So you're -- you're not actually apologizing.
所以你并不是在道歉
You're defending her again.
你又在维护她
Robin, no --
罗宾 不是
No, forgive me if I don't care to listen.
别 如果我不想听 请原谅我
I have a daughter to save.
我还要救我女儿
What the hell do you want?
你来干什么
No need to be testy.
不必这么暴躁
I'm here on Belle's behalf.
我是替贝儿来的
Well, then she can come talk to me herself.
那她可以亲自回来跟我说
She can't, I'm afraid.
她来不了
She's trapped under a sleeping curse.
她中了睡眠咒
There's only one way to wake her.
只有一个办法能唤醒她
True love's kiss.
真爱之吻
And yours didn't work.
你的不起作用
Glad to hear some good sense for her at last.
很高兴听到她终于想通了
She needs her father.
她需要她父亲
You're right.
你说得对
And that's why I'm not gonna do it.
所以我绝对不会这么做
Not for you.
不会为了你
What, y-you hate me so much,
你这么憎恨我
you'd leave your own daughter trapped under a sleeping spell?
宁愿让你的亲生女儿受困于睡眠咒吗
Better that than the spell you put on her,
总好过受困于你给她所施的咒语
convincing that beautiful girl to love you.
说服那个美丽的女孩爱上你
So, until you're gone for good, she stays asleep.
在你永远消失之前 就让她一直睡下去吧
Yeah, you know, I was afraid you were gonna say that,
我就害怕你这么说
so, uh, I brought along an old friend.
所以我带了一个老朋友来
Remember the taste of this?
记得这东西的滋味吗
I don't care what you do to me.
我不在乎你对我做什么
I'll die before I give in.
我宁死不屈
Well, I'm more than happy to test that theory.
我非常乐意去考验这个想法
Enough! Get out. Go.
够了 出去 快走
What are you doing here? I need your help.
你来这里干什么 我需要你帮忙
Ms. Swan.
斯旺小姐
Nice to see you made it back from the Underworld.
很高兴你从冥界回来了
I'm not the only one who made it back.
不止我一个人回来了
Hades is in Storybrooke.
哈迪斯也来到了童话镇
I have to stop him.
我必须阻止他
So I was hoping...
所以我希望
you could tell me how to kill him.
你可以告诉我该怎么杀了他
Well, even if I knew, why would I tell you?
就算我知道 我为什么要告诉你
You're the one that got us into this mess.
我们会落到这步田地都是你害的
If there's a way to defeat Hades,
如果有办法打败哈迪斯
the answer will have to be in here.
答案应该就在这里
What is this place?
这是什么地方
It's his throne room, or dungeon, depending on his mood.
这是他的正殿或者地牢 视他心情而定
Last time I was here, i spent most of my time at the end of a lash.
上次我在这的时候 基本是在挨揍中度过的
Sounds like this Hades was an even worse king than I was.
听起来哈迪斯这个国王比我还要糟糕
What exactly is this holy grail we're looking for?
我们要找的圣杯到底是个什么东西
It's pages from a storybook.
是从一本童话书上撕下来的几页
I know it doesn't sound like much,
我知道听起来没什么大不了的
but Hades went to great lengths to keep them from us.
但哈迪斯想尽办法不让我们拿到它们
And I think these pages can tell us his weakness.
我觉得那些书页上记有他的弱点
All we have to do is find them.
我们要做的就是找到它们
There's nothing here.
这里什么也没有
Maybe you were wrong about this.
也许你想错了
I can't be wrong!
我不可能错了
Hades is out there now, threatening Emma,
哈迪斯就在上面 威胁着艾玛
and I bloody well need to find a way to save her.
我必须找到办法救她
I get it now.
我懂了
This is all about a woman.
这一切都是为了一个女人
Aye.
没错
A woman who risked everything for me,
一个为了我豁出一切的女人
and the last promise I made her
我对她做出的最后的承诺
was that I would move on from this place,
就是我会放下一切离开这里
and I can't do that --
但如果她还有危险
not while she's still in danger.
我就不可能离开
Now, please. Come on, you -- you were a king once.
求你了 拜托 你也曾经是个国王
Where did you hide your treasure?
你会把自己的宝物藏在哪
The most important stuff,
我把最重要的东西
I hid in a place no one would ever dare touch.
藏在没人敢染指的地方
My throne.
我的王座
Well, look at that.
看看
Your holy grail.
你的圣杯
I have to get this to Emma.
我得把这个给艾玛送去
What have you found?
你找到什么了
The one answer she's been looking for most of all --
她一直以来最想知道的答案
the way to destroy a god.
消灭神的方法
I thought you guys would come back soon.
我就知道你们会很快回来
I smelled a bromance.
我嗅到了好基友的味道
Table for two?
双人座
We're not here for a meal, we're here for her.
我们来这不是吃饭的 是来找她的
Oh, back up.
退后
Seriously, back up.
说真的 退后
Let me take a gander
让我好好看看
at this handsome new addition to the Underworld.
这位冥界新来的帅哥
We have to get a message to our friends in the world above.
我们得向上面的朋友传条消息
And you ripped out the phone booth that can do that.
而你把可以传递信息的电♥话♥亭弄掉了
Now, where is it?
它现在在哪
Oh, as appealing as this stubble sandwich is,
虽然新来的胡茬小鲜肉很养眼
I'm pretty certain lying to you won't get me what I want.
但我很确信撒谎不会得到我想要的东西
You'll eventually work out the truth,
你总会搞清楚真♥相♥的
so here it is and on your way.
我就直说了 听完就滚
I destroyed the phone booth.
我毁掉了电♥话♥亭
Sorry.
抱歉
Why would you do that?
你为什么要那么做
Because, darling, I can't have anyone
因为 亲爱的 我不能让任何人
resolving their unfinished business.
完成他们未竟的心愿
That would be no fun.
那就不好玩了
And if I'm going to be trapped in here,
如果我要被困在这里
so is everyone else.
其他人也要一起
The book.
那本书
Where is it?
在哪里
In sight, but out of reach.
放眼即见 但遥不可得
I put it in the River of Souls.
我把它扔在冥河里了
If we can get our hands on that book,
如果我们能拿到书
I may have a way to get those pages to Emma.
也许就有办法让艾玛看到这些书页
Emma, where have you been?
艾玛 你去哪了
It doesn't matter. It was a dead-end.
不重要 根本没用
You guys find anything?
你们有找到什么吗
Oh, are you kidding? We're literally drowning in books.
你开玩笑吧 我们都被书淹没了
There's got to be something in here about Hades,
这里肯定有关于哈迪斯的蛛丝马迹
but we just started, so...
但我们才开始找 所以...
Oh, we could really use your help.
我们真的很需要你帮忙
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't have time to go through a bunch of books.
我没时间一本一本查这些书
I should've gone after Hades when I had the chance.
还有机会的时候我就该追着哈迪斯过去
Emma, wait.
艾玛 等等
We know you're hurting.
我们知道你很伤心
But getting revenge on Hades is not gonna bring Hook back.
但就算找哈迪斯报了仇 虎克也不会回来
This is not about revenge.
这跟报仇没关系
Then what is it about, Emma?
那跟什么有关系 艾玛
I cannot grieve Hook's death
我还不能为虎克的死伤心难过
because I know he's still trapped in the Underworld.
因为我知道他还困在冥界
I know he's still in pain,
我知道他还处在痛苦之中
and the last thing I told him was that he needed to move on.
我对他说过的最后一句话就是让他放下过去
You're right.
你是对的
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表