All due respect, Grandpa,
爷爷 恕我直言
but I think that was exactly what he was talking about.
但我觉得他就是那个意思
Mom, when we were living in New York,
妈妈 我们住在纽约的时候
do you remember the last time you took me here?
你最后一次带我来的场景还记得吗
Yeah. I don't know. ?You were upset about something.
记得 记不太清了 你当时有些沮丧
Maybe something at school?
为学校的事儿
It was because of you.
是因为你
I could tell you were lonely,
我看出你很孤独
so I wished our family would be complete,
所以我希望我们有个完整的家
and do you know what happened a few days later?
你知道几天后发生了什么吗
Hook came to New York,
虎克来到了纽约
and he brought us back to Storybrooke
带我们回到了童话镇
and we were reunited with our family.
我们得以和家人重聚
There was magic.
那就是魔法
It was right here.
都在这里
We just didn't know it.
我们只是不知道罢了
Don't you see?
你们还不明白吗
We just need to wish they were back.
我们只需要许愿让他们都回来
I wish we were reunited with our family.
我希望我们能一家团圆
Come on.
快来
It can't just be me.
光靠我可不行
Everybody make a wish.
每个人都许一个愿
This will work. I promise.
我保证会实现的
Okay, kid.
好吧 孩子
Emma. Did you see that?
艾玛 看到了吗
Sometimes that boy surprises me.
那男孩总有让我大吃一惊的时候
We just need more.
我们需要更多
Well, we can blend in here, but so can Hyde.
我们可以混在人群里 但海德也行
He could be anywhere.
他可能在任何地方
Is there a reason your evil alter ego
你邪恶的一面看起来
doesn't look anything like you?
一点也不像你 有什么原因吗
And is 10 times as strong?
而且有你十倍的强
Everyone sees their worst self differently --
每个人对自己邪恶面的看法都不同
some as a mirror image, others as a literal monster.
有些是镜像 有些则是怪物
However the mind conjures it.
你怎么想的 就是什么样
Well, perhaps next time, try an aggressive bunny rabbit.
也许下次该试一只好斗的兔子
All right, we got to find a way out.
好了 我们得找路出去
Over here.
这边
Hurry. This way.
快 这边
Seriously.
真的吗
Come on!
快
People of New York City!
纽约的人们
My name is Henry Mills,
我叫亨利·米尔斯
and I need your help!
我需要你们帮助
My family's in danger, but we can save them with magic!
我一家身处险境 但靠魔法能救他们
I know how crazy it sounds.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
But magic is real.
但是魔法是真实存在的
It's all around us.
它就在我们身边
You just have to be willing to see it.
只要你们愿意去发现
You have to be willing to believe.
只要你们愿意相信
And I know how hard that is.
我知道这听上去很难
I once let my own belief waver.
我的信仰也曾动摇过
But I was wrong.
但我错了
We need magic.
我们需要魔法
It can make the world a better place.
魔法能让这个世界变得更好
I know it seems impossible.
我知道这听着是天方夜谭
But think about it-- at some point in your life,
但想想 你们人生的某些时刻
every one of you was once a believer, and at some point,
你们都曾是信徒 而之后
you left that part of you behind.
你们就将信仰抛之脑后了
But you can go back to it.
但你们可以重拾信仰
If you believe.
只要你们去相信
So, what do you say?
你们觉得如何
Will you make a wish for us?
你们愿意为我们许个愿吗
Will you help us return magic to this world?
你们愿意帮我们重新找到魔法吗
We just have to make a wish!
我们只要许个愿
Come on! Let's go!
来吧 来吧
Here, come on.
这边
He's actually restoring magic.
他真的在重塑魔法
See?
看到了吗
I told you.
我说过的吧
Pennies.
硬币
Not pennies, David.
不是硬币 戴维
Wishes.
是愿望
I don't care who's making them.
我不管是谁干的
Let's get out of here!
我们快走吧
Dad.
爸爸
Mom!
妈妈
I knew you'd find us, Swan.
我就知道你会找到我们的 斯旺
It wasn't me this time. It was all Henry.
这次不是我 是亨利
Henry.
亨利
They think it was all an act.
他们以为是场表演
That none of this is real.
都不是真的
It's okay, Henry.
没关系 亨利
This is the only way they can understand.
只有这样他们才能理解
But for a moment, they believed.
但有那么一刻 他们真的相信了
For a moment, you --
有那么一刻 你...
you did the impossible.
你把不可能变为了可能
You made the world believe.
你让世界相信
Still battling against your better half, I see.
还在和你的良善面斗争啊
And failing.
还是失败了
So, you made it through that portal.
你通过了传送门
I'm never one to miss an opportunity.
我可不会错过良机
Of course not.
当然啦
And now that you're finally here, Rumplestiltskin,
你终于来了 朗普斯金
you're going to help me win that battle.
你要帮我打赢这场仗
Because if you ever wish to see your wife
因为如果你想要再见到你的妻子
or your child-to-be again,
和未出生的孩子
you'll do as I ask.
你就得听我的
The only deal I'm gonna make with you
我和你所做的唯一交易
is the one where you return that box to me,
就是你把盒子还给我
and then, I suppose, you get to live.
然后我让你活命
I can help you...
我可以帮你
wake Belle.
唤醒贝儿
What did you just say?
你说什么
I know that she's under a sleeping curse.
我知道她中了沉睡咒
I can provide you with the information to wake her.
我可以告诉你怎么苏醒她
You're lying,
说谎
thinking it'll save your skin.
你以为这样就能活命了吗
Am I, now?
是吗
I've been the warden here to
我在这里当院长这么多年
many from all distant lands.
无数遥远世界的人来到我这儿
I've learned much.
我知道很多事
There is one place
有一个地方
that had the answer you seek.
你能在那儿找到答案
Where?
哪里
I think it's time that we talk about a deal.
现在是时候做个交易了
I'll never be able to thank you enough
你能回来救我
for coming back to save me.
真的太感谢了
Now that I'm separated from that monster,
现在我逃离了那个魔鬼
I can make a fresh start of my life in your Storybrooke.
我可以回童话镇重新开始
Still missing a crocodile.
还是找不到老鳄鱼
Gold wasn't in the park?
戈登不在公园吗
In all the commotion, he must have slipped through
出了那么大乱子 他肯定是溜进了
the portal to find Belle.
传送门 回去找贝儿了
Where's Regina? Wasn't she out there looking with you?
瑞金娜呢 她不是和你一起出去的吗
No. She said she wanted to be alone, but she wouldn't say why.
不 她说她想一个人静静 没说原因
Emma, this couldn't still be about the squabble
艾玛 她不可能还因为你们俩在
you two had in Storybrooke, could it?
童话镇的口角而耿耿于怀
No, we solved that.
是的 已经解决了
I know what this is.
我知道是怎么回事
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表