Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
I dub thee Sir David of the Round Table.
我册封你为戴维爵士 加入圆桌骑士
I'm the voice in your head,
我是你脑海里的声音
the Dark One's powers inside you.
你体内 所有黑暗者体内的
She has to die. She has to die.
她必须死 她必须死
Don't.
不要
We can find another way together.
我们会想出其他办法的
It is said one of you is the savior.
预言说你们之中有个救世主
I am the savior.
我是救世主
Look around.
看看啊
Someday, this village
这座村庄
will be the great kingdom of Camelot,
将成为伟大的王国卡米洛特
and I will be king.
我将成为国王
You have some very strange dreams.
你的梦都好奇怪
But they're not just dreams.
那不单纯是梦
Come on!
走吧
Can I trust you with a secret?
我能告诉你个秘密吗
This tree... a man is trapped insidit...
这棵树 里面困了一个人
A great sorcerer known as Merlin.
一位伟大的巫师 名叫梅林
He spoke to me one night.
他有一晚跟我说话了
He gave me a prophecy.
他说了一个预言
Told me I would pull a sword from a stone
他告诉我 我将拔出一柄石中剑
and become king of Camelot.
成为卡米洛特的国王
King...Arthur? Yes.
亚瑟王吗 对
And you will be Queen Guinevere.
你就会成为格温娜维尔王后
And on all your birthdays,
等你过生日的时候
I'll fill the kingdom with flowers.
我就让王国上下鲜花遍地
A middlemist?
迷雾花
I love it.
我好喜欢
There's more where that came from.
花长的地方还有好多呢
I'll show you.
我带你去看
Arthur, is that the sword in the stone?
亚瑟 那就是石中剑吗
It's not. We should leave.
不是 我们走吧
Go on, King Arthur. Pull the sword.
去啊 亚瑟王 把剑拔♥出♥来♥吧
Leave him alone, Kay!
别烦他 凯伊
His mother must have dropped him on his head
他母亲逃跑之前肯定是
before she took off,
让他摔到头了
and now he thinks he's the orphan king.
他现在自以为是孤儿国王了
They call Camelot the broken kingdom
卡米洛特被称为破碎的王国
because we have no king and we never will.
是因为我们没有国王 永远也不会有
And nobody in Camelot is ever gonna kneel to the boy
卡米洛特的人绝不会向一个
who cleans the stables.
打扫马厩的男孩下跪
Maybe he's right.
或许他说得对
No, he's not,
不
and you will find that sword.
你会找到那把剑的
All you have to do now
你现在
is follow your heart.
只需要遵从内心的指引
Where's the rest of it?
剑的剩下部分呢
How will you take the throne with half the sword?
你靠半把剑怎么登上王位啊
What will you tell the people?
你要怎么和子民们说啊
All hail King Arthur!
亚瑟王万岁
Camelot is no longer the broken kingdom!
卡米洛特再不是破碎的王国
I give you Excalibur, the sword pulled from the stone!
这是王者之剑 从石中拔♥出♥来♥的剑
I see you followed your heart, King Arthur.
你果然遵从了内心指引 亚瑟王
And it led me back to you...
我的心带我回到了你身边
Queen Guinevere.
格温娜维尔王后
Something's wrong. Tell me.
有什么不对劲 告诉我
Our journey wasn't all I hoped for.
我们的旅途并不完全如预期那样
Merlin speaks in half-truths.
梅林只说了一半的真话
And now my quest has only just begun.
现在 我的征程才刚开始
You wanted to see me.
你想见我
Yes.
是的
Yes, we have something serious to discuss.
我们有要事要商量
Please, join me.
请坐吧
Now that you're a member of the round table,
你既然加入了圆桌骑士
it's time to share Camelot's greatest secret.
该把卡米洛特最大的秘密告诉你了
The sword that made me king is broken.
让我成为国王的剑是断的
For years, I've hunted its missing piece...
多年来 我一直在寻找它缺失的一段
Something known as the dagger of the Dark One.
那一段被称为黑暗者的匕♥首♥
I've heard tales of it.
我有所耳闻
Well, I think you're the man to help me find it.
我觉得你能帮我找到它
After all, you're the only one who needs it as bad as I.
毕竟 只有你跟我一样迫切想得到它
You're desperate to destroy the power of the Dark One.
你急于想摧毁黑暗者的力量
Only Merlin can do that.
只有梅林能做到
Perhaps.
或许是
Perhaps not.
也或许不是
No one knows what Merlin really wants,
没人知道梅林究竟想怎样
but with that dagger, we wouldn't need Merlin.
但如果有了匕♥首♥ 我们就不再需要梅林了
I could reforge Excalibur into the sword it once was
我可以重新锻造王者之剑
with the power to destroy the darkness once and for all.
让它有能力彻底根除黑暗
Can you help me in this quest?
你能助我一臂之力吗
Do you hear it?
听到了吗
A sweet sound.
多美妙的声音
A strange sound.
多奇怪的声音
Let's go have a look, shall we?
我们去看看吧
So that's where it's coming from...
原来就是它发出的声音
Your dagger.
你的匕♥首♥
Since Regina left it in her room,
既然瑞金娜把它留在屋里了
I say, uh, finders keepers.
要我说 谁找到归谁
So she put a spell on it. That's nothing for you.
她下了咒语 这对你不算什么
Shatter it.
粉碎它
I can't.
我不能
It's calling to its other half.
它在召唤它的另一半
Leave me alone.
别来烦我
Your friends cannot protect you. Stop.
你的朋友保护不了你 住口
You're the savior.
你是救世主
Save yourself before it's too late.
赶紧救自己吧
Get out of my head!
滚出我的脑袋
Calm down.
冷静
There's no one here.
这里没别人
It's just us.
只有我们
You and me.
你和我
He's inside my head.
他在我脑子里
I can't get him out.
我赶不走他
He's here.
他就在这儿
He's always here.
他总是在
What happened to her?
她怎么了
I have no idea.
我不知道
She hasn't said a word.
她一句话都不说
It's getting worse, isn't it?
情况越来越糟了 是吧
David, where have you been?
戴维 你去哪了
I was looking all over the castle for you.
我满城♥堡♥到处找你
With Arthur.
我跟亚瑟在一起
It turns out he might have a way to help Emma.
他可能有办法帮助艾玛
We can't. If we give him the dagger...
我们不能... 如果我们把匕♥首♥给他的话
David, listen to me. We can't trust Arthur.
戴维 听我说 我们不能信任亚瑟
What are you talking about? Who told you that?
你说什么呢 谁告诉你的
Lancelot.
兰斯洛特
Lancelot?
兰斯洛特
Lancelot is dead.
他不是死了吗
That's what he wanted Cora to think, but he outwitted her.
他想让柯拉那么以为 但他算计了她
Not in front of the patient,
别当着病人面说
given the state that she's in,
考虑到她现在的状况
anything could set her off.
任何事都可能触动她
She needs rest...
她需要休息
Somewhere quiet and away from prying eyes.
去个安静没人打扰的地方
I know the perfect place.
我知道个合适的地方
Perhaps me and the boy should take her there.
或许我和孩子可以带她过去
Come on, love. Let's sail away.
走吧 我们启程吧
Whatever's happening to her,
不管她是怎么了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表