For what? I nearly killed you.
谢我什么 我差点杀了你
Well-aware.
我知道
Thank you for showing me the darkness in you.
谢谢你让我看到你阴暗面
Reminding me I've got darkness in me, too.
提醒我也有那样的一面
I was on my way to kill the people who took my brothers,
我本来是要去杀掉掳走我弟弟的人
but maybe...
但也许...
Maybe I'll show them mercy --
也许我会宽恕他们
Mercy that can heal my divided land.
宽恕能使我的国家统一起来
But someone's gonna get a right good punch to the gut
但让我经历这一切的人
for putting me through this.
我要先狠狠揍他一拳
Then mercy.
然后再宽恕他们
Mom, dad, this is too dangerous.
妈妈 爸爸 这太危险了
You shouldn't have come.
你们不该来
We had to.
我们必须来
You're our daughter.
你是我们的女儿
Well, you don't look like a crocodile.
你看起来不像老鳄鱼那么恶心
I guess I lucked out.
看来我走运了
Here.
给你
We think you should have this.
我们觉得你应该拿着这个
Take it.
拿着
You'll be able to control yourself.
你能控制你自己
No.
不
Emma, think about it.
艾玛 好好想想
If it falls into the wrong hands,
如果它落到了坏人手里
what it could do -- what you could do...
会发生什么 你会做什么
The fight to control my darkness has just begun.
与我阴暗面的斗争才刚刚开始
It's too much power.
这力量太强了
Someone needs to watch me.
需要有人看着我
Are you serious?
你没开玩笑吧
I saved you.
我救了你
Now save me.
现在该你救我了
And if you can't save me,
如果你救不了我
do what no one else will willingly do.
那就做别人不愿做的事
You're the only one who will get past their feelings
你是唯一一个能压抑自己的情感
and do what is necessary --
完成必须做的事的人
Destroy me.
那就是干掉我
It won't come to that.
不会走到那一步的
I know, kid.
我知道 孩子
So, are you guys gonna tell me how y'all got here?
你们怎么到这来的
Well, it might be easier to show you.
带你看更简单
You brought Granny's...
你们把"外婆家"...
Backup generator's working, but the fryers are shot.
备用发电机好用 但是炸锅坏了
...and granny.
和外婆带来了
Terrible news! No onion rings!
糟透了 洋葱圈没了
And Leroy.
还有勒罗伊
There's no shortage of people who want to help you.
很多人都想帮你
Emma!
艾玛
What now?
又怎么了
Stand back.
退后
Who are you, and what do you want?
你是谁 想要干什么
I'm King Arthur of Camelot.
我是卡米洛特的亚瑟王
We've come to find you.
我们来找你们
Find us?
找我们
My lord, they think their arrival is a surprise.
殿下 他们认为自己到这里只是个巧合
You were expecting us.
你们在等我们
It was Merlin.
是梅林
He prophesized your coming here a long time ago,
他预言过很多事
just as he prophesized many things.
而很久之前他就预言你们会来
Merlin. Where is he?
梅林 他在哪
We were told that he's been missing.
我们听说他失踪了
For years, yes.
是失踪好多年了
But not for much longer because according to his prophecy,
但很快就会找到他了 因为他预言说
you're destined to reunite him with us.
你们的到来将会使他与我们重聚
Now, then, if you'll all follow me...
现在 请你们跟随我...
Where?
去哪
Why, Camelot, of course.
当然是去卡米洛特
Well, Sheriff, I love how quiet the town is.
警长 镇子这么安静我真是太喜欢了
Oh, that's 'cause I know how to sheriff.
那是因为我执勤有方
What are you guys doing here?
你们在这干什么
What happened?
怎么回事
We're back.
我们回来了
Bloody hell.
见鬼
This doesn't make any sense.
这说不通
We were just walking into Camelot.
我们刚刚走进卡米洛特
What the hell are we wearing?
我们穿的都是些什么玩意
Sneezy, what happened? How long were we gone?
喷嚏精 发生什么了 我们走了多久
Six weeks.
六个星期
What?
什么
Our memories -- they're gone.
我们的记忆消失了
Again?
又是这样
Where's Emma?
艾玛在哪
Relax.
放轻松
I'm right here.
我就在这
Mom?
妈妈
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Isn't it obvious?
不是很明显吗
You went to Camelot to get the darkness out of me.
你们去卡米洛特想除掉我的阴暗面
And you failed.
然而失败了
What the hell are you supposed to be?
你到底是什么东西
There's no savior in this town anymore.
这个镇子再也没有救世主了
Emma, stop. That's enough.
艾玛 住手 够了
Or what?
我要是不住手呢
Or I'll do exactly what you asked me to.
那我就会按你说过的做
Looking for this?
找这个吗
Nobody's gonna touch this dagger but me.
除了我没人能碰这把匕♥首♥
Now, for what you all did to me...
因为你们做过的一切...
you're about to be punished.
你们将受到惩罚
Emma.
艾玛
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
Because...
因为
I am the Dark One.
我就是黑暗者
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表