Why have you closed off your heart like this?
你为什么封闭了自己的心呢
There's one lesson I didn't teach you
上次我们来这时
the last time we were here.
有一课我没教你
A true warrior doesn't let anything hurt them.
真正的勇士是不会让任何事物伤害他们的
Not bad.
不错嘛
Next lesson, you never leave your flank open.
下一课 别让侧翼空虚
I didn't. I just wanted you to think I had.
我没有 我只是故意让你这样认为
You're learning.
有长进
Fighting isn't about who's stronger.
战斗的重点不是谁更强大
It's about who's smarter.
而是谁更聪明
Look, fellas.
小伙子们 瞧瞧
Our queen-to-be knocked over her nursemaid.
我们的准女王打倒了她的女佣
Too bad there not be any lassies
可惜战场上没有其他的姑娘
for you to fight on the battlefield.
能让你打倒的了
Why? Are you not gonna be there?
为什么 你不会上阵吗
Merida, it's not worth it.
梅莉达 他不值得你出手
Why not?
为什么
I could kick his arse in front of everyone.
我可以在大家面前踢得他屁♥股♥开花
And that's being strong, not smart.
那是展示强大 不是聪明之举
No one's gonna follow you out of fear.
没人会出于恐惧而追随你的
Well, what will make them follow me?
那怎样才能让他们追随我
These are your people, not mine.
他们是你的人 不是我的
If you don't know, you should ask someone who does...
如果你不知道的话 应该去问问知道的人
...someone who they're already following.
那个他们正在追随的人
I love my dad.
我爱我的爸爸
And I won't give up until he has justice.
在他没得到公道之前 我是不会放弃的
Look, if we find a weaver,
可以找一个编织工问问
they can tell us where this fabric was made.
他们可能会告诉我们这种布料是在哪里制成的
Wait.
等等
Someone's coming.
有人来了
That's a clever little trick...
这小把戏挺聪明的
but not clever enough.
但还不够
Oh, come now.
来吧
You wouldn't attack a mother-to-be, now, would you?
你们是不会攻击一位准妈妈的 对吗
Arthur, what are you doing here?
亚瑟 你在这干什么
I'm not going back to your dungeon
如果你想抓我回地牢的话
if that's what you're thinking.
我是不会回去的
You really think I'd come all the way to this wretched place
你真的以为我大老远跑到这破地方来
just to drag you back to Camelot?
只是为了抓你回卡米洛特吗
We're here for something else, dear --
我们是为了别的事来的 亲爱的
Your father's helm.
你父亲的头盔
You, the witch --
你 还有那个女巫
why does everybody want that bloody helmet?
为什么人人都想要那个破头盔
It's the only way I'll ever save my kingdom.
那是我拯救王国的唯一方法
So has the witch threatened to turn your people into bears, too?
那女巫也威胁要把你的子民变成熊了吗
You don't even know what the helm does, do you?
你根本不知道那头盔能做什么 对吗
It has the power to make other men fight your battles,
它具有能够让别人为你而战斗的力量
however dangerous they may be.
无论多么危险
Are you lying?
你在骗我吗
That can't be. It is.
那不可能 是真的
And it's the only way I'll ever get my knights
那是能够让我的骑士去反抗
to stand up to Merlin and the Dark One.
梅林和黑暗者的唯一方法
No, my dad would never use magic
不 我爸爸绝不会用魔法
to force people to fight for him.
来逼迫别人为他而战的
Aww, apparently, daddy dearest
很显然 亲爱的爸爸
wasn't the great king that you thought he was.
并不是你想象中那样伟大的国王
Back off.
后退
We need that helm to stop the witch from cursing this land.
我们需要头盔来阻止女巫对这片国土的诅咒
I'm afraid you're gonna have to find some other way to do that.
恐怕你们得想点别的办法了
And who will even notice?
谁又会在意呢
These people are practically animals already.
这些人其实已经跟动物差不多了
Even if we wanted to give it to you, we can't.
就算我们想给你 也给不了
We don't have it.
头盔不在我们这
Perhaps you don't, but we will.
也许你们是没有 但我们会找到的
That belonged to my father!
那是我父亲的
I know.
我知道
And with a simple locator spell,
只要一个简单的定位咒
it'll lead us to another one of his possessions --
它就能指引我们找到他的另一件物品
the helm. No.
头盔 不
But that bow was the last thing he ever gave me.
那把弓是他留给我的最后一样东西了
Then you'll have to console yourself with memories
那你就只能用回忆
and the knowledge of what a terrible ruler
以及他是一位多么无能的统治者的事实
he turned out to be.
来安慰自己了
Ta-ta.
再见了
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Where do you think? Home.
你觉得呢 我要回家
Well, don't. There's no need.
别回去 没必要
They may have your bow, but we have this.
他们虽然抢走了你的弓 但我们有这个
We'll find that helm first.
我们会先找到头盔的
Oh, you don't get it, do you?
你没明白 是不是
It's not about how we find the helm --
这跟我们怎么找到头盔无关
it's about what the helm's magic does.
是关于这顶魔法头盔的作用
Why does that matter?
那有什么关系
Well, 'cause now I understand what the witch meant
因为现在我终于明白女巫为什么会说
when she said my dad couldn't lead.
我爸爸无法做领袖
If he can't do it without magic, how can I?
如果没有魔法连他都做不到 我怎么能做到
Merida No.
梅莉达 别说了
My father used dark magic to lead innocent men to their deaths,
我父亲用黑魔法让无辜人去送死
and he paid the price for it.
而他也得到报应了
He died, too.
他也死了
I'm not gonna make the rest of the kingdom suffer
我不能让剩下的人也遭受这样的痛苦
just to prove I could do what he couldn't.
只为了证明我能做到他做不到的事
So you're gonna let the witch curse DunBroch?
所以你就任由女巫向唐布洛克下诅咒吗
No, I'm gonna do what I should've from the start --
不 我要做我一开始就应该做的事
tell Macintosh and the rest of the lords
告诉麦肯托什和其他贵族们
I can't find the helm,
我找不到头盔
give them enough time to get it
让他们趁女巫把我们
before the witch turns us all into bears.
都变成熊之前 想办法找到头盔
Those lords can't even find the pointy end of their spear.
那些贵族连他们的长矛都不会用
Well, they still stand a better chance than I ever will.
他们依然比我有希望找到
You cannot give up like this!
你不能就这么放弃
Why not? You have.
为什么不能 你都可以放弃
Or is there another reason you're out here
否则你又怎么会在这里
working for the highest bidder?
为出价最高的人卖♥♥命呢
What are you doing down here?
你在这里干什么
I wanted to stand watch for myself.
我想在这里亲自站岗
The invaders will be sailing in any day now.
侵略者的船随时都会驶来
Do you think we'll win the war?
你觉得我们会赢得胜利吗
Ah, we'll give 'em everything we got.
我们将拼尽全力
What is it, daughter?
怎么了 女儿
I can tell something's on your mind.
我看得出你有心事
Mulan's a right good teacher.
木兰是个好老师
There's one thing she can't teach me about leading this army.
但关于如何带领军队 有一点她也没法教我
What might that be?
是什么
How to inspire the clans to follow me into battle?
如何激励族人跟着我奔赴战场
How do you do it?
你怎么做到的
How have you inspired all these men
你是如何激励这些人
to follow you into battle,
跟随你奔赴战场的
especially when so many of them know they're gonna die?
特别是很多人已经知道他们会战死沙场
Dad...
爸爸
...is everything all right?
有什么事吗
Aye.
是的
There's only one way
让别人跟随你
to get men to follow you into a deadly battle.
奔赴死亡战场的唯一方法
That's by showing them
就是告诉他们
you're the first one willing to die.
你是第一个愿意去赴死的人
'Cause if their king is willing to lay down his life,
因为如果国王都愿意舍命而战
they know just how important winning the battle is.
他们就知道赢得这场战争有多重要
Is that really what you're gonna do?
你真的会这么做吗
Aw, you don't have to worry about me, lass.
你不必为我担心 小姑娘
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表