Your brother?
你哥哥呢
Liam... was not so fortunate.
利亚姆 就没这么走运了
But you -- look at you.
但你 看看你
You grew up.
你长大了
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Neverland.
梦幻岛
I was biding my time until I found a way
我度日如年 直到我找到了个方法
to kill myself a crocodile.
去宰一条鳄鱼
It's a tale of woe and revenge
这是个复仇的悲剧
but one that you don't need to be concerned with.
但你不必关心
It's your tale that matters.
重要的是你的故事
So, tell me, father,
告诉我 父亲
Where does a scoundrel like you run
像你这样的无赖
after he's sold his sons into servitude?!
把自己儿子卖♥♥掉当苦力后跑到哪里去了
Oh, I'm sorry, Killian.
对不起 基里安
Truly, I am.
我真的很抱歉
I ran. I didn't get far.
我逃走了 但没跑多远
Not long after I left you and Liam,
刚离开你和利亚姆不久
I got caught and put under a sleeping curse.
我就被抓住 被下了昏睡咒
A sleeping curse?
昏睡咒
How the bloody hell are you awake now?
那你现在怎么醒过来了
How does anyone break a curse? True love's kiss.
你说怎么破解魔咒 真爱之吻啊
Who could ever find a way to love you?
谁那么没眼光会爱上你
My nurse.
我的护士
I could hear her speaking...
我沉睡的时候
as I slumbered.
能听到她说话
Her voice was so kind, so gentle.
她的声音那么善良 那么温柔
She made me see the error of my ways.
她让我看到了自己过往的错误
I fell in love with her.
我爱上了她
And she with me.
她也爱上了我
She changed me.
她改变了我
I just...
我真...
I just...
我真...
wish...
希望...
that I'd known her when we were together.
我们父子还在一起的时候就认识她
You could've had the father you wanted.
这样我就能变成你理想的父亲
The father you deserved.
你应有的父亲
I'm so sorry.
真的很对不起
Where is this woman?
这个女人在哪
A few years... after we married...
我们结婚几年后
...she fell ill.
她生病了
The plague.
染上了瘟疫
She never recovered.
她没能挺过来
I came here to kill you, father.
我是来杀你的 父亲
Your life was the price I had to pay
想要复仇
to finally get my revenge.
我必须拿你的命作为代价
But we've both lost too much.
但我们都失去了太多了
You're going to spare me?
你要放了我吗
In a manner of speaking.
可以这么说
The world must believe you're dead.
但所有人必须相信你死了
The queen, everyone must think I killed you.
巫后 所有人都必须相信我杀了你
I can secure you a letter of transit
我可以帮你弄到一封过境信
to take you far from this place.
送你离开这里
Maybe you can start again.
也许你可以重新开始
You'll come with me?
你会和我一起走吗
No, you see, I had a love, too.
不 我也有过爱人
And she was taken from me.
她从我身边被夺走
You can't destroy the plague that took yours,
你没办法对付带走你爱人的瘟疫
but I can destroy the plague that took mine.
但我能毁了杀死我爱人的罪魁祸首
I must continue on.
我必须继续走下去
I hope you find peace...
希望你能找到安宁
son.
儿子
We must hurry.
我们必须赶快
Any delay will arouse suspicion.
耽误一点点都会引起怀疑
I'll bring the letter of transit tonight.
今晚我会带着过境信过来
Actually...
事实上
would it be possible...
你有可能...
to bring two?
搞到两封吗
Two?
两封
My wife and I...
我的妻子和我...
we had a son.
我们有个儿子
Sorry, love.
抱歉 亲爱的
But I can't let you use that sword.
我不能让你用那把剑
Why?
为什么
So you can get your precious revenge?
这样你才能愉快地复仇吗
If I do not do this, everyone I love will die.
如果我不这么做 我爱的人都会死
And if you do, you'll die.
但如果你这么做 你会死
Come now, hand it over. I don't want to hurt you.
快 给我 我不想伤害你
Now you care what happens to me?
现在你倒担心我了
Like it or not, I owe you.
不管怎么说 我欠你的
For what?
欠我什么
Well, if it weren't for what you made me,
如果不是你造就了今天的我
I would never have become the man I always wanted to be.
我永远无法成为自己想要成为的人
This is not who Killian wanted to be.
基利安从没有想要变成这样
Revenge did not matter to him.
复仇对他来说并不重要
Oh, it did. You just briefly distracted me.
其实重要 只是你暂时让我分心了而已
Well, now I can finally make the crocodile pay.
现在我终于可以让老鳄鱼付出代价了
Even if it means becoming the thing you hate?
即使是成为你讨厌的人吗
The thing you spent centuries trying to destroy?
你几世纪来一直想要摧毁的那种人
If you didn't want me to change,
如果你不希望我变成这样
you should have let me die.
你就该让我死了算了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I couldn't watch one more person I love die.
我无法眼睁睁地看着我爱的人死去
And now, because of that,
现在因为你的不忍♥心
you get to watch everyone you love die.
你得看着所有你爱的人一一死去了
No!
不
I will protect my family,
我必须保护我的家人
even if I have to kill you to do it!
哪怕是要杀了你
Mom, wait!
妈妈 等等
Henry.
亨利
Killian.
基利安
Do not do this.
别这么做
It's too late for that, Swan.
太迟了 斯旺
Enjoy the time you have left with your family.
好好度过与家人最后的时光吧
Oh, no.
不
David?
戴维
What's wrong? It's Emma.
怎么了 是艾玛
We got to stop her.
我们得阻止她
You don't have to worry.
不用费神了
Captain Hook's already seen to that.
虎克船长早就料理好了
Which means there's no way
也就是说 根本没有办法
to stop your trip to the Underworld.
阻止你们的冥界之旅了
Henry?
亨利
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I-I-I think so.
没事
Neal's back at the diner!
尼尔还在餐厅
Roland and the baby -- where are they?
罗兰德和宝宝呢
They're safe. They're with the fairies.
都很安全 和仙子们在一起
They'll take Neal, as well.
她们也会把尼尔接走的
So this is really it.
所以真到这一步了
I'm afraid it is, lad.
恐怕是的 孩子
Look. The S.S. Purgatory.
看 炼狱号♥邮轮
Mom, dad! Henry!
妈妈 爸爸 亨利
I'm sorry! I tried!
对不起 我尽力了
We know. It's okay.
我们知道 没事的
It's time to drop the act.
都这时候你就别装了
You can't just sit back
你不能就这么冷眼旁观
and watch another family be destroyed to get your revenge.
为了自己的复仇 看着又一个家庭分崩离析
What makes you think I can't?
我有何不可
Because of what we swore to never speak of again.
这个原因我们曾发誓永不再提
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表