I already embraced the darkness.
我不是已经接受了黑暗面了吗
You did, but I'm back
的确如此 但我回来
because there's more work to be done --
是因为还有事要处理
something bigger than both of us.
而且是比我们俩都更重要的事
As long as the Dark Ones existed,
只要黑暗者继续存在
one thing has always held us back.
这件事就会一直阻碍着我们
The pull of the family we were so desperate to protect.
那种想要奋不顾身保护家人的冲动
The friendships that make it impossible to forget who we used to be.
那些使我们坚守自我的友谊
The magic that threatens to undo our most evil deeds.
那些威胁着我们行恶事的魔法
And, worst of all...
而且最糟糕的是
the love that refuses to give up on us.
那些永不向我们妥协的爱
You see, no matter how hard we try,
你看见了吗 不管我们怎么努力
we can't escape the reach of the light.
我们始终无法逃脱♥光♥明的来临
But, Emma Swan, you can change that.
但是艾玛·斯旺 你可以改变这一切
That's why you brought that sword here.
这就是为什么你把那把剑带到这里
You can do what no Dark One before you has ever done.
你可以做到前任的黑暗者都无法做到的事
You can make that weapon whole again
你可以自己重新铸造这件武器
and use it to snuff out the light...
并且用它永远地
forever.
扼杀光明
Did you really think it would be that simple, dearie?
亲爱的 你该不会真以为那么容易吧
If you want that sword, you're gonna have to pay
如果你想要这把剑 就要...
the price.
付出代价
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表