Finish the job! Don't listen!
快杀了他 别听她的
He wants you to make a sword to destroy me,
他想让你用剑杀了我
to destroy us.
毁灭我们
You can control this.
你可以控制这一切的
Don't listen to him!
别听他的
He doesn't understand what you and I do.
他不明白我们做的事
He doesn't understand the power.
他也不明白什么是力量
If you don't kill him now,
如果你今天不杀了他
you'll go back to being powerless.
你将重新成为那个法力全无的你
Killing is the dark path.
杀戮是条黑暗之路
No! It's power to protect yourself and your loved ones!
不 那个法力是保护你自己和你爱的人的
Let the light win.
让光明战胜一切吧
Kill him! Don't go back to being nothing!
杀了他 别再当废物
I'm not nothing! I was never nothing!
我不是废物 从来就不是
The power you have I don't need!
我也不需要你的法力
Now I am going to take that ember from you,
我现在就要将你盗走的余烬夺回来
and you are going to let me.
而你无能为力
The spark you need is in there...
你需要的火种就在这里
but the sword you will make has more than one use,
但是你要铸的剑不止一个用途
and I am not dead yet, girl.
而我还没死呢 姑娘
You know where to find me when you want me.
需要我的话 你知道如何找到我
I'll be right in there.
我就在这儿
You did it.
你做到了
I did.
我做到了
How does it feel to take the right path?
走上正路的感觉如何
To be honest, Merlin,
说实话 梅林
it feels damn good.
感觉棒极了
What happened after she turned into the Dark One?
她变成黑暗者后发生了什么
First, my apprentice and I made sure
首先 我和我的学徒要确保
the sword would be safe.
剑的安全
Then, I created the dagger.
然后我制♥作♥了匕♥首♥
I tethered her spirit to it
将她的灵魂封印其中
so I could control and prevent from the risk of error.
这样才能控制住她 避免威胁
But eventually, she got it away from me.
但最终 她从我这儿逃跑了
She put you in the tree.
她把你困在了树里
She wore the mask then.
之后便戴上了面具
Yes.
没错
She took that mask from a man who did her great harm.
她拿走了对她造成极大伤害的男人的面具
It's easier to live with the darkness
以复仇的名义接纳黑暗
if you can dress it up as vengeance.
会活得更轻松些
I realize your heart was broken,
我知道你心碎了
but now I know...
但我现在知道
Nimue loves you still.
妮缪仍爱着你
It's all twisted up, but I felt it.
这种爱非常扭曲 但我能感觉到
Thank you.
谢谢
That means a lot to me.
这对我来说很重要
Too bad you couldn't see her future.
你看不到她的未来真坏了大事
You could have not talked to her in the first place.
你本可以一开始就不跟她说话的
No, no, my boy, no. Never think that.
不 孩子 别这么想
Even now I would live through it again.
就算现在我也绝不后悔
Life is made of moments...
生命是由回忆组成的
and I had the best moments of my life with her.
而我人生最美好的时光就是和她在一起
Is it possible for someone to have the darkness,
有没有可能一个人拥有黑暗力量
but use it for good, use it to protect people?
但用来行善 保护大家呢
Emma, don't let those thoughts tempt you.
艾玛 别让这种想法诱惑了你
But is it true?
但是真的吗
Someday perhaps there will be a person
也许有一天会有一个人
who's worthy to hold that much power
值得拥有这份强大的力量
and not let it burn through to darken their soul.
而保持其灵魂不被侵蚀黑化
But if we can wipe out the darkness,
但我们如果能铲除黑暗
we'll never have to ask that much of anyone.
就不用要求有人做此牺牲了
Sounds like we need to find the other half of Excalibur.
看来我们得找到另一半王者之剑
Foul witch, you've overpowered the guards!
狡猾的女巫 你打败了守卫
Sword's on the table. Don't touch it.
剑在桌上 别碰
It could have protection charms.
可能施了保护咒
Tell your timbers to stop shivering, pirate.
声音别抖了 海盗
Nothing in here can hurt us.
这里的一切都伤不到我们
Arthur doesn't know how to do magic.
亚瑟不懂魔法
Hi, guys!
大家好
Oh, hell no.
见鬼
Mary Margaret! If you hurt her --
玛丽·玛格丽特 如果你伤害她
Daddy's angry.
老爸生气了
Let's undo that.
解除咒语吧
How did --
怎么会
Well, Arthur was kind enough
亚瑟人很好
to remove that constricting jewelry.
解开了限制手环
Fine.
好吧
I'd prefer an even fight.
我更喜欢公平竞争
No, don't! The baby.
不 小心孩子
You know, if you treat me fairly for once,
要知道 如果你们公平待过我哪怕一次
maybe I wouldn't turn on you.
也许我就不会背叛你们了
Yes, you would.
不 你会的
But I'd enjoy it less.
但我不会这么爽
Here we are.
在这儿呢
One of Merlin's cookbooks.
梅林的药剂书
Is it the right spell?
是这个咒语吗
Oh, yes.
没错
It's quite an ingenious recipe for a tethering potion.
这个封印药剂的配方很独特
Excellent.
非常好
There -- you can take it now.
好了 你可以拿起来了
Cookies are done,
饼干做好了
and by "Cookies," I mean that Artie here
之所以叫饼干 是因为小亚瑟
may have a shorter sword than a man would like,
这把比正常略短的剑
but it can control the world's greatest wizard.
能控制世上最强的巫师
His plan, but I like it. Happy to help.
他的主意 但我喜欢 乐意帮忙
Most obliged, my lady.
非常感谢 女士
Arthur, please.
亚瑟 拜托你
You can't see a way out, but there is one.
你看不到出路 但其实有的
You can start over. Merlin!
你能重新来过 梅林
We've all started over. Merlin!
我们都曾重新来过 梅林
Emma is worth more to you as the savior than the Dark One.
艾玛作为救世主比黑暗者对你更有利
Thank you, David.
谢谢 戴维
But...
但是
Merlin!
梅林
Henry -- my god, he's growing up so fast.
亨利 我的天哪 他长得真快
Sometimes I can hardly believe --
有时候我都不敢相信...
Ah, Merlin.
梅林
How kind of you to come when called.
你能随叫随到真好
For your first task, please use your magic
你的第一件任务 用你的魔法
to keep these fine people
防止这些可爱的人
from attacking me in any way.
用任何方式攻击我
It is done, Arthur.
办完了 亚瑟
You can put that down. We don't have to do this.
你可以把它放下 我们不用这么做的
Emma has passed her test.
艾玛通过了考验
Oh, Emma passed the test? How nice for her.
艾玛通过了考验 恭喜她
I have what we need to unite Excalibur
我已经有了能重铸王者之剑的东西
and fulfill your legacy.
可以完成你的传奇
Give me the sword.
把剑给我
You mean give you the glory?
你是说把荣誉给你吗
No.
不
Glory?
荣誉
You seek glory?
你要追求的是荣誉吗
Is that really what you've become?
你真的成了这样的人吗
I am so sorry I wasn't there to guide you, Arthur.
抱歉我没能指导你长大 亚瑟
This isn't the man you were supposed to be.
你不该成为这样的人
Oh, I am exactly what you made me.
我现在这样完全是按照你的指导
"Look at the half-man with his half-sword,
瞧瞧这个半吊子 拿着半截断剑
solving riddles from a tree."
试图解开一棵树出的谜语
I bet you laughed.
你一定嘲笑过我吧
I was trapped, and I put my faith in you.
我是被困在了那里 我把希望寄托在你身上
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表