The key is to store it underground.
关键在于 要把它埋在地下
Here. Try some.
来 尝尝
It's good, right?
很好喝吧
See, I'm -- I'm not such a bad guy.
瞧 我也没那么坏
But here you are, trying to stage some kind of a --
但你却想策划一场...
What's that quaint nautical term you keep using?
你一直说的那个奇怪的航海术语是什么来着
A that's right -- mutiny.
对了 叛乱
So, you found us out.
你发现了
Well, like you said, I have eyes everywhere.
就像你说的 我到处有眼线
What I don't have is that Storybook.
但我没有那本童话书
And what do you want from me?
你想要我做什么
Not much.
没什么大事
I don't even really care about that book,
我并不在乎那本书
except for a few select pages --
除了那么几页
the ones about me.
关于我的那几页
So, find the book and destroy them.
所以 找到书 销毁那几页
Do it yourself.
自己去吧
It's the Sorcerer's house.
那是魔法师的房♥子
Light magic doesn't agree with me,
光明魔法跟我不合拍
so I kind of need you.
所以我需要你
And if I refuse?
如果我拒绝呢
I'll tell your brother the thing you never could,
我会告诉你弟弟 你说不出口的话
the reason you're really down here.
你在这下面的真实原因
Looks like my evil twin's out on patrol.
看来我的邪恶双胞胎出去巡逻了
Great. Then let's find that key and get the hell out of here.
好啊 那我们找到钥匙赶紧离开吧
Top drawer, just like at home.
最上面的抽屉 跟在家一样
You two are so alike.
你俩好像
Next you're gonna say we kiss the same.
你接下来要说我们吻技也相似了吧
Never mind. Don't want to know. Just find the key.
算了 我不想知道 赶紧找到钥匙吧
Just like the Sorcerer said.
就像魔法师说的那样
James? Is that you, darling?
詹姆斯 是你吗 亲爱的
Cruella.
库伊拉
James?
詹姆斯
Go. I've got this.
去 我对付她
No, David! No, she thinks I'm him.
不行 戴维 她以为我是他
Go, go, go, go, go.
快走
Oh, I'm so glad you're here, James darling.
你在太好了 詹姆斯 亲爱的
I've had a nasty, fruitless day,
我今天忙活一顿却毫无收效
and Mummy needs to unwind.
我需要放松一下
I'm sure you do.
当然了
So, Sheriff...
那么 警长
what would you like to try first?
你想先尝哪样
The champagne or me?
香槟 还是我
Will you stop staring at the door?
你别老盯着门了好不好
When your parents walk through it,
等你父母走进来了
I promise I'll tell you.
我一定告诉你
Maybe this was a bad idea. I should've gone with them.
或许这主意不好 我该跟去的
Would you relax?
你放松嘛
People are starting to stare at us.
大家都开始看我们了
Remember what Liam said -- we need to act casual.
记住利亚姆的话 我们得假装正常
Yeah, what do you think of Liam, anyway?
你对利亚姆怎么看啊
You don't think he's a little self-righteous, do you?
不觉得他有点自命不凡吗
He doesn't like you, does he?
他不喜欢你 是吧
He doesn't think I'm good enough for Hook.
他觉得我配不上虎克
To be honest, you're too good for Hook.
老实说 是他配不上你才对
He's different with Liam.
他跟利亚姆不一样
It's like he thinks he walks on water.
他就像圣人一样
What's going on?
怎么了
Liam thinks I should let Hook move on.
利亚姆觉得我应该让虎克向前看了
Who cares what Liam thinks? What does Hook think?
谁管利亚姆怎么想呢 虎克怎么想
He agrees.
他同意
Well, that's because he hasn't forgiven himself.
那是因为他还没原谅自己
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Though I hate to admit it, we're much alike...
虽然我不愿承认 但我们很像
and forgiving yourself is the hardest thing to do.
而自我原谅是最难的事
You want to help Hook? Help him with that.
你想帮虎克 就帮他做到那点吧
Moms...
妈妈们
Grandma found the key.
外婆找到了钥匙
The mansion is here.
宅子在这里
I guess old White Beard was telling the truth.
看来学徒说的是实话
Do we have the key? We have it.
我们有钥匙吗 有
But there's a protection spell on the door.
但门上有保护咒
Could be dangerous to open it.
开门可能会很危险
Oh, well, I suppose I should do the honors.
那我觉得应该让我来
I've been dead the longest.
我是死过最久的人
I'd say I have the least to lose.
要我说 我最没什么可失去的
You always were the noble one, weren't you?
你总是最高尚的不是吗
Liam! I'm sorry.
利亚姆 对不起
I dragged you into this voyage.
是我把你扯进这次航行的
We have other demons to confront.
我们有别的恶魔要对付
Look!
看
Captain Silver, are you aware
西尔维船长 你知道
this ship is pointed dead into a storm?
这船在被指挥着往风暴里送死吗
Back to the rigging, Jones.
回缆绳边上去 琼斯
Leave the navigation to the officers.
把航行的事交给指挥官
Well, your officers are doing a piss-poor job!
你的指挥官做事太烂了
We're 30 degrees off course, headed into a hurricane!
我们已经偏离航线30度 在往飓风里开
We're aware.
我们知道
Carry on.
继续
Are you mad?!
你疯了吗
What kind of captain sails into a hurricane?!
什么船长会把船往飓风里开啊
The kind that earns his namesake!
自己挣得了名声的人
The king offered a mighty reward for what's inside that storm.
找到风暴里的东西 国王会有一大笔奖赏
This voyage was never about the grain in the hold, was it?
这次航行跟船上的粮食根本没关系 是吗
You're going after that cursed sapphire --
你要去找被诅咒的蓝宝石
"The Eye of the Storm"!
"风暴之眼"
So you've heard of it.
你听说过它
Well, every sailor's heard of it.
每个水手都听过
Countless men have sailed into that storm
无数人驶入那风暴
looking for that bloody stone, but none have survived!
找那该死的石头 但没人活着回来
If you don't like how I run my ship,
如果你不喜欢我驾船的方式
you should've left when you had the chance.
你在有机会的时候就该离开
Now, move along before I string you up for mutiny.
现在 在我以叛乱罪把你吊起来之前快滚开
Easy, Captain.
慢着 船长
I have always abhorred the idea of mutiny.
我一向讨厌叛乱
But if that's what it takes to save these men, then so be it!
但如果只有叛乱能救这些人 那就只好叛乱了
Now, shall we do this the easy way...
我们是简单点完成呢
or the bloody way?
还是血腥点呢
The ship is ours, men!
这艘船是我们的了 朋友
Tie these bastards up.
把这些混♥蛋♥绑起来
I'll go find the captain's charts
我去找船长的海图
and plot a course out of this bloody typhoon.
规划一条航线离开这该死的飓风
Thank you, Liam.
谢谢你 利亚姆
There's no one I'd rather follow into a storm.
只有你 我愿意和你一起踏入飓风
Wonderful.
太棒了
I love what they've done with the place.
我喜欢他们做的调整
We should split up -- move fast.
我们应该分头行动 快一点
Uh, yeah. I guess.
好
Henry, uh, you got to stay here.
亨利 你得留在这儿
But this was my idea.
但这是我的主意
I'm not gonna stand behind and do nothing.
我才不要干站着什么都不做
You're not doing nothing.
你不是什么都不做
You're the lookout.
你要望风
Lookout?
望风
Don't argue with your mother.
别跟你妈妈顶嘴
But Or your mother.
可... 跟另一个妈妈也不行
Last time you leave me behind.
上次你们丢下我
All right, pen.
好吧 笔
If you're in here, give me a sign.
如果你在这儿 给我个提示
I'm sorry, brother.
抱歉 兄弟
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表