You cannot have him!
你不能带走他
Lancelot.
兰斯洛特
I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
I was sure I'd lost you.
我以为已经失去你了
I'm sorry.
对不起
That... will never happen again.
这不会再发生了
No.
的确
Never.
再也不能了
We need to remember why we're here...
我们必须谨记来这里的目的...
for our king...
为了我们的国王...
for Arthur.
为了亚瑟
Lancelot's alive.
兰斯洛特还活着
And here in Camelot.
现在就在卡米洛特
Serious news, indeed.
这的确是大事
Can we keep this between ourselves? Of course.
可以不要透露给其他人吗 当然
Sometimes a husband has to go on the defensive.
有时候做丈夫的必须处于防御状态
I wouldn't want my wife to learn that he's here.
我不希望我妻子知道他在这里
She already has.
我已经知道了
Where is Lancelot?
兰斯洛特在哪
He doesn't know, my love.
他并不知道 亲爱的
So tell me how to find him.
那就告诉我如何能找到他
So I can make him pay for what he did.
我就可以让他为自己所做的事付出代价
From what I heard, you both had some culpability in that.
据我所知 那件事你们俩都有责任
So you heard the old story?
这么说你已经听说过那个传说了
Believe me, the legend is only the beginning.
相信我 传说只是个开始
Lancelot coveted far more than a kiss from a queen.
兰斯洛特觊觎的可不仅仅是王后的一个吻
I'm afraid my wife is right.
我担心我妻子是对的
I didn't want to speak ill of a former knight,
我并不想诋毁一位前任骑士
a former friend,
他曾是我的朋友
but if Lancelot is in Camelot,
但如果兰斯洛特在卡米洛特
that dagger isn't safe anywhere.
那个匕♥首♥放在哪里都不安全
Then it's a good thing...
那幸好...
I brought it with me.
我随身带着了
Where is it?
哪去了
You can come out. It's me.
你可以出来了 是我
It turns out I need your help.
结果我还是需要你的帮助
There's something we must hide.
有件东西我们必须藏起来
Come on, mom. Keep going.
快点 妈妈 继续走
We're almost there.
我们就快到了
It's nice here, right?
这里挺不错的 是不是
A good place to rest.
一个休息的好地方
You'll feel better in no time.
一会儿你就会好起来的
It's a quiet and isolated little nook.
真是个安静又隐匿的藏身之所
How did you turn up such a refuge, lad?
你是怎么发现这里的 小家伙
Well... there's this girl.
有个女孩
Is there, indeed?
是吗 有这样的事
Well, I like this tale already.
我开始喜欢这个故事了
I-it's not like that.
不是那样的
Her name's Violet. She brought me here.
她叫维奥莱特 她带我来这里的
The stable belongs to her family.
这个马厩是她们家的
So you two are getting close?
你们俩很亲近吗
N-not at all. We're just hanging out.
不是的 我们只是一起玩而已
Hello? Who's in there?
有人吗 谁在那里
That's her. Hide. Hide.
是她 快躲起来
Go on.
快啊
Come on.
拜托了
Henry.
亨利
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
I was wondering if you'd be interested in taking me riding.
我想问问你是否愿意带我去骑马
Yeah. I'd love to.
好啊 当然愿意
Come on. I'll introduce you to Nicodemus.
快来 我介绍你认识尼哥底母
That your dad?
那是你♥爸♥爸的名字吗
No. It's my horse.
不 是我的马
I hope you're ready to get your heart racing.
希望你准备好 骑马♥会♥让你心如飞驰
Come on.
走吧
You can hide buried treasure or a winning poker hand,
你藏得住埋藏的宝藏或者一手好牌
but you can't hide the bloom of first love.
可无法隐藏初恋的绽放
Yes, he has a crush.
是啊 他喜欢她
And he straight-up lied to my face.
而他却当着我的撒谎了
And I'm the Dark One. You're his mother.
我是黑暗者 你是他的母亲
Which is scarier? To him?
哪个更可怕 对他来说
That's up for debate.
那还值得商榷
Speaking of your Dark One-ness,
提到你黑暗者的身份
don't you think it's time
你不觉得是时候
you tell me the truth of what happened?
该告诉我到底发生了什么事吗
It's Rumplestiltskin.
是朗普斯金
Or at least something that looks like him.
也或许是什么长得像他的东西
I've been seeing him in my head ever since we got here.
从我们到这里起 他就一直出现在我脑海里
He was there when we first found you,
我们刚找到你时 他也在
with the flame-haired Scot.
你跟那个公主在一起
I almost crushed her heart because of his voice.
因为他的声音 我差点捏碎了她的心脏
I've spent many years battling demons in my head,
多年来我在脑海中跟魔鬼战斗
and I was able to purge them on the prow of the Jolly Roger,
我终于在海盗船的船头将它们驱逐
riding the ocean's waves.
乘风破浪
Too bad you can't have it shrunk in your pocket right now.
可惜你现在不能把它缩小放在你口袋里
Well, we may not need it.
也许我们不需要
That girl promised to get Henry's heart racing astride a horse.
那女孩说过要让亨利骑马时心跳会加速
You and I are gonna do the same.
我们也要这么做
You never told me what happened between you and Guinevere.
你一直没告诉我你和格温娜维尔之间的事
It's complicated.
说来话长
But what's happened is in the past.
但那些都是过去的事
It doesn't matter anymore.
不重要了
It does if you still love her.
如果你还爱着她就重要
Do you?
你还爱她吗
Yes.
爱
I'll forever love Guinevere.
我会永远爱着格温娜维尔
The dagger lies beyond this door.
匕♥首♥在就门后
Stand back.
退后
We have no idea what trap remains.
我们不知道还有什么陷阱
There it is.
找到了
Excalibur will finally be complete.
王者之剑终于可以完整了
Not exactly a sword in the stone...
虽然这不是石中剑
but it still does the trick.
但还是有用
So, that's how you found this place --
原来你们就是这样找到这里的
Merlin's gauntlet.
梅林的臂铠
That's quite a powerful object,
法力强大的物品
at least for a wizard stuck in a tree.
至少对于一个被困在树上的男巫来说
That dagger is Arthur's birthright,
那把匕♥首♥是亚瑟与生俱来的权利
and you will surrender it to us.
把匕♥首♥交给我们
So, that's King Arthur's weakness, is it?
这就是亚瑟王的弱点吗
So that must make you Guinevere.
那你肯定就是格温娜维尔
Sadly, I can't give you what you want,
可惜你想要的我给不了
Though I might be willing to part with the next best thing,
不过我倒愿意帮你们完成其次的好事
assuming, of course,
当然如果
you're willing to make a deal for that gauntlet.
你们愿意以臂铠做为交换的话
What's the next best thing to completing a magical sword?
什么好事能比得上完成魔法剑
Making it appear like it's been completed... with this.
用这个东西让它看来像是已经完成了
Enchanted sand from the Mystical Isle of Avalon.
来自神秘阿瓦隆岛的魔法沙
One pinch of this can "fix" anything.
一小搓就能修复任何物品
Even Excalibur?
包括王者之剑吗
Your husband need never know.
你丈夫完全没必要知道
After all, what's one little secret
毕竟 如果这能唤回你丈夫
if it means getting your husband back?
这个小秘密算什么
Assuming, of course, that's, uh, still what you want.
当然 如果你还想唤回你丈夫的话
And why should I trust you?
我为什么要相信你
Because I know what happens
因为我知道女人的心
when a woman's heart is torn between duty and desire.
在责任和欲望之间难于抉择时会怎么样
And believe me... it never ends well.
相信我 从来不会有好下场
Please, Guinevere, don't listen to this demon.
格温娜维尔 别听信这魔鬼的话
I will accept your deal.
我接受你的交易
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表