I feared the worst.
我十分担心你
Where is it?
剑在哪
Where is Excalibur?
王者之剑在哪
I'm afraid it was missing when I arrived here.
恐怕我到这时 剑已经不见了
Don't worry.
别担心
If your sword's here, we'll find it.
如果剑在这里 我们会找到的
You know of Excalibur.
你知道王者之剑
How?
怎么知道的
In this realm, you're kind of a legend.
在这个国度里 你算是个传奇人物
Daddy! Regina!
爸爸 瑞金娜
Help!
救我
Where are you?
你在哪
Don't make me summon you, Swan.
别逼我召唤你 斯旺
You just did.
你刚召唤了
I was looking for you, too.
我也正找你
The new look comes with some other perks.
新面貌带来其他好处
Where the bloody hell are we?
我们到底在哪
My place. Come on.
我住的地方 来吧
What do you think?
觉得怎么样
I think I'm surprised you invited me in.
你带我过来 我还挺惊讶的
Just because I'm the Dark One
虽然我是黑暗者
doesn't mean we can't still be together.
但这不代表我们就不能在一起了
I still also know the fastest way
我还知道最快取得海盗之心的办法
to a pirate's heart is through his liver.
就是刺穿他的肝脏
There's an even faster way.
还有更快的办法
Now, there's the pirate I remember.
这才是我记忆中的海盗
It didn't bloody work.
完全没用
You've been talking to Belle.
贝儿已经告诉你了
Why didn't it work?
为什么没用
It didn't work because there's nothing to fix.
没用是因为用不着
This is who I am now. Why can't you accept that?
这就是现在的我 你为什么不能接受
Why can't anyone accept that? Because this isn't you.
为什么没人能接受 因为这不是你
What the hell happened in Camelot?
在卡米洛特到底发生了什么
That seems to be the question of the day.
今天大家都在问这个问题
Then bloody answer me!
那就快回答我
I wish I could.
我也想啊
You can tell me anything.
你什么都能跟我说
But that would be no fun.
但那样很没意思
I'm tired of talking.
我不想再说了
Now, do you want to stay or not?
你到底想不想留下来
Sorry, Swan.
抱歉 斯旺
This may be who you think you are,
你也许认为这就是你自己
but this isn't who I am.
但这不是我
This way!
这边
There it is!
在那儿
You're not taking him anywhere.
你别想带走他
So, you want to do this the hard way?
你想来硬的吗
Good, because I love the hard way.
很好 因为我就喜欢来硬的
Regina!
瑞金娜
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm alive, if that's what you mean.
我没死 你是这个意思吧
She needs help.
她得去医院
Leroy, get her to the hospital.
勒罗伊 带她去医院
No, no, I have to go after --
不 我得去追
I have to go after that thing, Robin.
我得去追那东西 救罗宾
You have to get checked out.
你得去检查一下
You don't believe I can do this.
你不相信我能做到
That's what this is.
是这样吧
We won't let anything happen to him,
我们不会让他遭遇不测的
but you need to let someone look at you.
但你得让人照顾你
Go.
快去
My lady.
小姐
For me?
给我的吗
You are the savior, after all.
毕竟你是救世主
His majesty would be honored
陛下会十分荣幸
if you would wear this to the ball tonight.
如果你今晚戴这条项链去舞会
I look forward to a dance this evening.
我期待今晚能请你跳支舞
He's not the only one looking forward
他不是唯一一个期待
to a dance with the savior.
和救世主跳舞的人
Now, if he gets fussy,
如果他很吵
he probably just needs to be changed.
多半是要换尿布了
Are you sure you don't want us to get granny?
你确定不用我们叫外婆来吗
If I go to the ball,
如果我去舞会
I'll just get stuck being grumpy's wingman.
我只会怂在爱生气旁边
I can watch him. I'm not going.
我能照看他 我不去
But you have to. Everyone's expecting you.
但你必须去 大家都盼着你呢
I should be figuring out how to free Merlin,
我应该想办法放出梅林
not fox-trotting my way across club med-ieval.
而不是在中世纪的舞会上跳狐步舞
Regina.
瑞金娜
What? The truth.
怎么 说实话
I can't go, all right?
我不能去 行了吧
I can't.
我不能
Because why?
为什么
Because.
因为
Because I don't know how to dance.
因为我不会跳舞
Well, that can't be possible.
那怎么可能
You and I went to dozens of balls together.
你我一起去过不少舞会
Where your father was more interested in dancing
而你父亲在舞会上更喜欢
with his precious daughter than his wife.
和宝贝女儿跳舞 而不是和妻子
I doubt Robin Hood will mind if you step on a few toes.
要是你踩到罗宾汉的脚趾 他也不会介意吧
This isn't about Robin, is it?
不是罗宾的问题 好吗
People are expecting a savior tonight,
大家今晚都在期待一个救世主
not an ex-evil queen.
而不是前巫后
How will they ever believe I can free Merlin
要是我连跳舞都不能让他们认可
if I can't even convince them I know how to dance?
他们还怎么相信我能放出梅林呢
You can if we teach you.
如果我们教你就可以了
No.
不
Doc.
万事通
Your majesty. Wait, sorry.
陛下 等等 抱歉
The first thing my mother taught me about dancing --
我母亲教我跳舞的第一件事就是
you have to learn to move in a dress,
你得学会穿裙子行动
Not a sensible pantsuit.
而不是休闲裤
Fine.
好吧
What?
怎么了
It's a little... scary.
这有点... 吓人
What he means is if you want people to see you as the savior,
他意思是如果你想让大家把你当救世主
maybe you should go for something a bit less evil?
你也许该穿得不那么邪恶
Now, that is perfect.
这就完美了
And it even matches your necklace.
和你的项链也很搭
All right, follow me.
好了 跟着我
Just feel it.
用心感受就好
Step back with your left. All right?
左脚后退一步 行吗
And -- oh, oh, that's okay.
开始 没事
That's all right. You're fine, you're fine.
没关系 你很好 很好
Ready?
准备好了吗
And... One, two, three.
准备 一 二 三
One, two, three. There you go.
一 二 三 学得挺快
Now, when we're done,
当你跳完
everyone in Camelot will believe you're the savior.
卡米洛特每个人都会相信你就是救世主
I remember my first ball.
我记得我第一次参加舞会
I was 8 years old, and my mother said
我那时八岁 我母亲说
I was finally old enough to go.
我终于长大到能参加舞会了
It was magical --
舞会很迷人
All of the lights, the music.
所有的灯光 音乐
And I remember thinking, "I can't wait to someday share
我记得自己想 "我等不急
"all of this with a daughter of my own."
"要和我自己的女儿分享这一切"
I'm glad I get to share it with you, too, mom.
我也很高兴能和你分享这一切 妈妈
Presenting Lady Emma and Lady Mary Margaret.
艾玛女士和玛丽·玛格丽特女士驾到
Swan, you look...
斯旺 你看起来...
I know.
我知道
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表