looking front ways this time.
但这次要向前看
Once you've paid the price for everything you've done,
一旦你为你自己做过的事承担责任
you can start building a new life.
你就可以开始新的人生
You just want to drag my ass back to Arizona
你只是想带我回亚利桑那州
so you can get the money for bringing me in.
然后好拿到赏金
I didn't have to give up a whole damn day
但我用不着浪费一整天的时间
to do this for you, did I?
帮你做这些 不是吗
I kept my word, now you're gonna keep yours.
保证的事我都做到了 你也该说到做到
Hate me all you want, but tomorrow,
你想多恨我随你便 但明天
we are going back to Phoenix. Do you understand?
我们就回凤♥凰♥城 听明白了吗
I understand.
明白了
Come on, kid. It's Arizona.
好了 孩子 不过是亚利桑那州
It's not hell.
又不是地狱
Here you go, Stealthy, your unfinished business.
给你 鬼鬼祟祟 这是你未竟的心愿
I hadn't realized how much resentment
我没意识到我对害羞鬼
I held against Bashful.
有这么多怨恨
Thank you.
谢谢你
And, um, when you get back,
等你回去时
can you tell my brothers I miss them? I will.
你能告诉兄弟们我很想他们吗 我会的
Y-you know, Leroy -- Grumpy --
要知道 勒罗伊 爱生气
he talks about you a lot.
他经常谈到你
Any sign of mom and Hook?
有妈妈和虎克的消息吗
No, but we still have some time
没有 但离传送门开启
before the portal even opens.
都还有段时间呢
Don't count on it!
别做梦了
That's right, vermin.
没错 臭虫们
Scatter!
滚开
Sorry, Cruella,
抱歉 库伊拉
but I don't think your unfinished business
但我觉得知道自己未竟的心愿
is going to take you to any place you'd like.
不会让你到你想去的地方
Oh, I'm not here to collect my story.
我来这不是想知道我自己的故事
I want to stay in this marvelous realm.
我想待在这个神奇的地方
You see, with Hades departing,
哈迪斯离开后
the Underworld is going to need a new ruler.
冥界需要一个新的主宰者
You?
你吗
It's the only upside
这是你女儿
to your daughter sentencing me to this fate.
带给我的唯一好处
But the job would be meaningless
但如果手下没有人可以折磨
without a citizenry to torment.
这工作就什么意义也没有了
Cruella, we're not gonna let you harm these people.
库伊拉 我们是不会让你伤害这些人的
Oh, you think I'm just going to keep them here?
你以为我只会让他们留在这里吗
Oh, no.
当然不是
I'm going to keep all of you here.
我要把你们所有人都留在这
It's only fair,
既然是你的儿子
considering it was your son
不愿意写故事让我复活
who refused to write me back to life,
而你又害死了我的詹姆斯
and you, you dissolved my James,
他可是这地方最好的玩具
the best toy in the whole playpen.
只有这样才公平
I'm still waiting to hear
我还等着听你说
how you're going to stop us from leaving, Fuzzy.
你要怎么阻止我们离开呢 大绒球
Because all your magic can do
因为你的魔法
is make a dog roll over and beg.
不过是让条狗打滚求饶罢了
True. I don't have the magic
的确 我的魔法
to keep you all penned in here.
是不能把你们留在这里
But I do.
但我可以
Out of the way, David.
滚开 戴维
You forced my hand, kid eater!
是你逼我的 食童怪
Regina!
瑞金娜
What the hell? That's right.
怎么回事 没错
No one's getting out before sunset
在日落传送门关闭之前
when the portal closes,
没人能从里面出来
and then no one's getting out.
也就没人能从冥界出去了
Consider it payback, Regina!
你设计那群孩子把我烧死在自己的烤箱里
For tricking those children into burning me in my own oven.
这就是报应 瑞金娜
Oh, it's going to be a nice eternity after all.
最终这会是个很美妙的永恒
At least for us.
至少对我们来说是这样的
The instructions couldn't be in English?
指令就不能是英文的吗
"Only a heart filled with true love can pass."
只有充满真爱的心可以通过
Seriously?
不是吧
You'd be surprised what they teach you in the Royal Navy.
皇家海军教的东西多得惊人
The only question is,
唯一的问题是
what the bloody hell does it mean?
这句话到底是什么意思
I think I know.
我觉得我明白了
I think I have to weigh my heart
我得称一下我的心脏
to see if my love for you is true.
看看我对你的爱是不是真爱
What? Are you saying that what we share is...
怎么了 你是说我们之间...
Well, we're about to find out.
我们马上就知道了
I know you love me.
我明白你爱我
But true love is the rarest magic of all.
但是真爱是世间最稀有的魔法
Are you certain?
你确定吗
I mean, honestly, I'm not sure,
说实话 我不确定
but who could be?
但是谁敢确定呢
We have to try.
我们得试一试
Why can you only admit how you feel
为什么你只能在我或者你
when one of us is facing certain death?
必死无疑的时候才能承认自己的感情
I don't know.
我也不知道
I guess my armor's been on for such a long time
我猜是因为我对人保持戒心太久了
that I...
所以我...
Sometimes I forget I don't need it with you.
有时候我忘了和你在一起不需要这样
Here goes.
来吧
It didn't bloody work.
居然不管用
Emma, what's wrong?
艾玛 怎么了
The pedestal.
神台
Get my heart off.
把我的心脏拿下来
Killian.
基利安
Killian!
基利安
Get your heart!
去把你的心脏拿下来
What the hell is that?
这是怎么回事
That's true love.
这是真爱
Emma, you chose me.
艾玛 你选择了我
That was the test.
那是个测试
Oh, God! Geez.
我的天啊 天啊
Cleo, you scared the hell out of me.
克利奥 你吓死我了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I know we had a deal, but I can't --
我知道我们之前说好了 但是我做不到
Yes, you can, and you will.
你做得到 你也会做到的
You want your bail money that bad?
你就那么想要你的赏金吗
Did you call security?
你叫保安了吗
Do you think a security guard is gonna show up
你以为保安会出来
and ask to see my license and give me my money?
让我出示执照然后把钱给我吗
Damn it.
该死
All they're gonna see is two moron criminals
大家只会看到两个脑残罪犯
on government property asking to get shot.
跑到政♥府♥大楼里等着挨枪子
Then why are you here?
那你到这里来干什么
Look, I'm sure that your parents
听着 我敢肯定你父母
had reasons they gave you up, okay?
把你送走是有原因的 好吗
But you finding out,
但是找出原因
what good is that gonna do you?
对你有什么好处
They would want you to focus on what you've got now.
他们一定希望你努力过好现在的日子
How do you know what my parents would want?
你怎么知道我父母想要什么
Because I know things,
因为我明白一些道理
and sometimes you would do yourself some good listening to me.
有时候听我的劝对你有好处
Emma, look what I'm risking being here.
艾玛 你看我来这里找你冒了多大的险
Come on, let's go.
快点 我们走吧
This is the police! Okay, come on.
我们是警♥察♥ 好吧 这边走
Come out with your hands over your head!
出来 举起手来
Stand back.
往后站
I'll get your back.
我来掩护你
No.
不
The ambrosia are dead.
仙果都已经死了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表