Just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
So, failing this test
那 测试失败
has, what, fatal consequences?
会 有什么 致命后果吗
One would think.
按说是的
You don't have to do this, Swan.
你不用这么做 斯旺
And you didn't have to sacrifice your life
而你本不用牺牲自己
to save all of us from the Dark Ones.
把我们从黑暗者的身边救回来的
We're going.
我们要去
We'll be right here waiting for you.
我们就在这儿等你
Regina I know the drill.
瑞金娜 我知道规矩
If you're not back by sunset --
如果日落前你没回来
Everybody leaves, promise me.
所有人都离开 你要保证
You'll be back.
你会回来的
I love you, mom.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, too, kid.
我也爱你 孩子
She may not accept you for who you are, but I will.
她或许不接受真实的你 但我会
Despite your rude abandonment of me earlier.
虽然你之前粗鲁地抛弃了我
Touching, Papa.
真是悲痛辛酸 爸爸
Yes, abandonment hurts, doesn't it?
被人抛弃很痛苦吧
But with the contract gone,
但是既然合约没了
I only care about one thing --
那我只在乎一件事
getting Belle home so her father can wake her.
带贝儿回家 好让她爸爸唤醒她
I'd love to help you make the journey.
我很愿意助你完成这次旅程
But that's going to be quite difficult
但是过程会很艰难
since I didn't get the heart you promised me.
因为你拿到承诺给我的心
Oh, there's the man I remember.
这才是我记忆中的那个人
Always thinking about what's in it for himself.
总是为自己的利益考虑
There's something in it for you, too.
你从中也能获益
Pandora's Box.
潘多拉之盒
You can keep her safe in here in exchange for a heart.
以心交换 你可以让她在盒子里安然无恙
Otherwise, you both might lose out and miss that portal home.
不然 你们俩就会错过回家的传送门了
Opening soon, but only till sunset.
门就快打开了 但日落就结束
So, do we have a deal?
成交吗
Tick, tock.
时间不等人
We can't just sit around waiting for them to get back.
我们不能这样干等着他们回来
We don't have a choice, Henry.
我们没得选 亨利
The minute Emma and Hook get off this elevator,
艾玛和虎克一出电梯
we're going straight through that portal.
我们就直接去传送门
What about Operation Firebird?
那火烈鸟行动呢
We can't leave the Underworld
不帮助被困在这里的人
without helping the people trapped here.
我们不能离开冥界
They were trapped here because of Hades.
因为哈迪斯 他们才困在这
Who, fortunately for them,
哈迪斯不再是这里的居民
will no longer be a resident. She's right.
对他们来说可是好事 她说得对
The Underworld will function as it was meant to --
冥界会一如既往地运作下去
a place for people to deal with their unfinished business
一个人们处理自己未竟心愿的地方
without anyone getting in their way.
任何人也无法阻挡
Yeah.
没错
But a lot of the people down here
但是这下面有很多人
don't even know what their unfinished business is.
都不清楚自己的未竟心愿是什么
But maybe as the author, I can tell them.
但是也许作为作者 我可以告诉他们
What's going on?
出什么事了
Great. You got our message.
好极了 你收到了口信
What are they doing here?
他们怎么来了
Hello to you, too.
你也好啊
Are you just gonna stand there,
你就打算这样站在这里
or are you gonna let our darling daughter see her mommy?
还是打算让我们亲爱的女儿看看她妈妈
Regina. It's okay, Robin.
瑞金娜 没事的 罗宾
As hard as this is to believe,
虽然难以相信
they're actually helping us.
但是他们真的在帮我们
We both want the same thing --
我们的目标都一样的
to leave this place.
就是离开这个地方
It's true. He took our names off the tombstones.
是真的 他把我们的名字从墓碑上划掉了
We can leave.
我们可以走了
Well, then what are we still doing here?
那我们为什么还在这里
Boy Scout's got a point.
童子军说得有道理
We could take the baby to the cemetery now
我们也可以现在带宝宝去墓地
and then all walk through as soon as it opens.
然后等传送送门一开 我们就走过去
Not without Emma and Hook.
要把艾玛和虎克一起带走
And Henry's right.
亨利说得对
We can still help people.
我们还可以帮助别人
Robin, take the baby to the portal.
罗宾 带宝宝去传送门
No. I'm not leaving you in this place.
不 我不会把你丢在这个地方
He may be playing nice,
他也许变和善了
but there's still plenty of people down here
但是这下面还有很多
that have a grudge against you.
对你心怀怨恨的人
Okay, then give the baby to Zelena.
好吧 那把宝宝交给塞琳娜
Are you mad?
你疯了吗
We can trust her.
我们可以相信她
Maybe you can.
也许你可以
Trust me.
相信我
I wouldn't be doing this
我只所以这么做
if I didn't think it's what's best for your daughter.
因为我认为这对你女儿来说是最好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you okay?
你还好吧
I just -- I need a moment.
我只是需要静静
Who's there?
是谁
It's just me, Dearie.
只有我 亲爱的
Don't worry.
别担心
You'll remember none of this.
你不会记得的
Bloody hell. You all right, luv?
见鬼 你没事吧 亲爱的
Looks like this is our stop.
看来我们到了
How long could this take?
这要多久
You take a file out of the drawer, you hand it over.
从抽屉里拿出文件上交
How hard is that?
能有多难呢
Maybe I can motivate them to speed up.
也许我可以让他们加快速度
Armor.
盔甲
What?
什么
My jacket, the one you like to ridicule.
我的夹克 你喜欢嘲笑的那件
It's my armor.
那是我的盔甲
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
You're not thinking clearly. You're emotional.
你脑子不清醒 而且感情用事
It's what keeps getting you in trouble.
所以你总是惹麻烦
Can I give you a piece of advice?
我能给你点建议吗
You got to learn how to protect yourself.
你得学会如何保护自己
Look, whatever we find here,
不管我们在这找到些什么
that ain't gonna be the end all be all.
都不会结束一切
Find your armor.
找到你的盔甲
Miss, I have your file.
小姐 找到你的档案了
It's too thin.
这也太单薄了
It's the same damn article.
这该死的是同一篇报道
There's something on the boy who brought you in.
有些送你来那个男孩的相关信息
Looks like he ran away and fell out of the system.
看起来他逃走后就凭空消失了
The inventory of what I came in with.
这是我来的时候带的东西的清单
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Something's missing. Can you just take another look?
有东西不见了 你可以再找找吗
That's all there is. Just look again.
只有这些东西 再找找
Miss... Okay, you know what? I can look.
小姐 好吧 我能自己找
Step back or I'll have to call security.
退后 要不我就叫保安了
I can just look through the file!
我可以自己查档案
Emma, It's a dead end. You saw that folder.
艾玛 没用的 你也看到档案了
Things could fall out of the folder and other things.
可能有东西从文件夹里掉出去或者怎么了
Come on, you're grasping at straws.
够了 你只是在捞救命稻草
Straws are all I have! That's it! That's -- straws are it.
我只有救命稻草可以捞了
Calm down. You said you would go quietly if we did this.
冷静 你说过我们查了你就会听话离开
We gave a day, we did it, now let's go, come on.
我们花了一天 查过了 现在走吧 快
I'm not giving up. Maybe you should.
我不会放弃的 也许你该放弃了
But don't do it because we had a deal.
但不要是因为我们说好了才放弃
Do it for yourself.
要你自己打心底里放弃
Go back to Phoenix and start again,
回凤♥凰♥城去 重新开始
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表