I don't need proof to know what's really going on here.
我不需要证据就知道是怎么回事
Emma, when are you gonna admit
艾玛 你什么时候才能承认
that this isn't really about my brother?
这其实和我哥哥没关系
What else would you think it was about?
那和什么有关
Us.
我们
You think if you can prove that Liam is a villain,
你以为如果你能证明利亚姆是个坏人
then I'll somehow feel like I was less of one.
那么某种程度上我就不那么坏了
That you can convince me I'm worth saving
你就能说服我相信自己值得被拯救
and that we've got a future together.
我们就有共同的未来
You agree with him?
你同意他的看法
Why bring me back
如果我应该放手离开了
if I should just move on?
何苦要带我回去
After we defeat Hades,
等我们打败哈迪斯以后
I won't be returning with you.
我不会和你回去了
My fate isn't in Storybrooke.
我的命运不在童话镇
It should be determined here.
就应该在这里做个了断
It doesn't have to be.
不一定要这样
You can come home.
你可以回家
You just have to forgive yourself.
你只要原谅你自己
Thing is...
问题是
no matter how many times I tell you,
不管我告诉你多少次
or anybody else does,
或者别人又对你说过多少次
you have to do it yourself.
最终还是得你自己来
Emma!
艾玛
Let her go, Killian. It's for the best.
让她走吧 基利安 对大家都好
Your hand. You are hiding something.
你的手 你有事瞒着我
It's nothing.
没什么
It's ink from the pages.
是在书页上沾到的墨水
Emma was right.
艾玛说得对
Why would you lie to me?!
你为什么要骗我
Because...he's got much bigger secrets
因为 他自己的秘密
than what's in some book.
比那书上记得要大得多
Like the truth about what he did to us.
比如他到底对我们做了什么
The storm is upon us, men!
风暴已经在眼前了 兄弟们
Raise the main sail! Hurry!
升起主帆 快
Look alive for your captain, men!
为了船长赶快行动 伙计们
You're just in time.
你来得太及时了
We can't take this battering much longer.
这么大的风暴我们抵抗不了太久
What course should I have the men chart?
要让船员们改成什么航向
Continue on our present course.
保持现在的航向不变
Dead ahead.
笔直前进
Into the storm?
冲到风暴里去
I'm afraid we've no choice.
我们怕是没有别的选择了
According to Silver's charts,
根据希尔维的航海图
there's rocky shores on either side of us!
我们两侧都有礁石
Trying to turn her around in these winds would tear us apart.
这种狂风里让船调头会把我们打得四分五裂
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I need your trust, brother.
你要相信我 弟弟
I want you to have this.
我要你拿着这个
This is your lucky ring.
这是你的幸运戒指
The one that always gets me home safe.
它总能保佑我平安回家
That's how sure I am.
我足够确信才会让你拿着它
Men!
兄弟们
My brother, Liam, is a true hero!
我的哥哥 利亚姆 是一个真正的英雄
A better man and a better sailor than I could ever wish to be!
我永远都不会成为他那样英雄般伟大的船员
I would gladly trust him with my life,
我心甘情愿将自己的命交在他的手上
and if he says that there's a chance that we can be saved,
他说我们有机会能活着出去
then he will save us!
那他就一定能让我们渡过难关
But we have to trust him.
但我们必须信任他
Are you with me?!
你们会与我并肩作战吗
Aye!
会
Chart our course dead ahead!
向正前方行驶
What truth is he talking about, Liam?
他说的到底是什么 利亚姆
What does it have to do with those missing pages?
和丢失的书页又有什么关系
Your brother is not the hero he pretends to be.
你哥哥根本配不上他英雄的名号♥
I found that out
那天我照例
when I stopped by his tavern for my usual drink.
去他的酒馆时发现了真♥相♥
He had a rather... unexpected guest.
当时他... 和一个特殊的客人在一起
Hades.
哈迪斯
He traded our souls for the Eye of the Storm.
他为了风暴之眼出♥卖♥♥♥了我们的灵魂
Hades threatened to reveal the truth
哈迪斯威胁他要说出真♥相♥
unless your brother destroyed the pages from that book.
除非你哥哥毁掉书中丢失的那几页
Liam...
利亚姆
please tell me there's another explanation for this.
求求你告诉我这事另有隐情
I'm sorry, Killian!
我很抱歉 基利安
But I didn't have any other choice.
但我没有别的选择
I had to do what I could in order to save us.
为了救我们 我必须这么做
You lied to me.
你骗了我
And now you're both going to pay. Men!
现在是你们俩血债血偿的时候了 兄弟们
No!
不
You can remove them now.
现在你们可以摘下头罩了
It's time to walk the plank.
是轮到你们走跳板的时候了
I'll gladly walk it. Just spare Killian, please.
走跳板是我罪有应得 但求你放过基利安
He has nothing to do with this.
他和这事一点关系都没有
He should've gone down along with the ship,
他本应该和我们其他人一样
like the rest of us.
一起跟着船沉到海底
And now he finally will.
现在他终于要死在火海里了
I'm sorry, Killian.
对不起 基利安
I wanted to be this perfect example for you...
我想成为你眼中完美的榜样
to inspire you.
激励你
All you did was raise the bar so high,
但你把标准升得太高
the only thing I could do was fail.
我只能一次又一次地失败
No more talking!
废话少说
Time to face justice, boys.
该接受惩罚了 孩子们
Did someone decide to have a party and forget to invite me?
有人开了派对却不邀请我是吗
Lord -- Lord, Hades.
天啊 哈迪斯
No!
不
And now for the Brothers Jones.
现在轮到琼斯兄弟了
One of them kept up his end of our bargain
他们其中一个信守了诺言
and gets to live, while the other escaped my dungeon,
然而另一人逃出了地牢
and for that, he has to pay.
为此他必须付出代价
At last, we'll see the end of Captain Hook
终于我们要看到虎克船长的结局了
and this time, you won't be able to protect him.
而这次你保护不了他了
No.
不
I won't let you hurt Killian,
无论我们做了什么交易
no matter what kind of deal we made.
我都不会让你伤害基利安
Fine. Have it your way.
随你的便吧
No!
不
Liam, please, hang on.
利亚姆 坚持住
I'm sorry, brother.
我错了 兄弟
Can you forgive me for what I've done?
你能原谅我曾经的所作所为吗
Yes, but that's not what's important.
当然 可那都不重要
You need to find a way to forgive yourself.
你要做的就是想办法原谅你自己
I can't, not after what I did to you.
对你做了那些事 我不能原谅自己
The only way to make amends is for me to pay the price.
唯一能弥补的方法就是付出代价
No. No!
不 不
Liam!
利亚姆
What's happening?
发生了什么
You will pay for this.
你要为此付出代价
Liam.
利亚姆
You're safe.
你安全了
Yes. It appears I am.
是的 看起来是的
I suppose this is a sacrifice I should have made long ago.
我想这是我早该做出的牺牲
And now I can finally depart.
现在我终于可以离开了
Then go. All of you.
你们都走吧
Now that you finally know the truth,
既然你们知道了真♥相♥
your unfinished business is complete as well.
之前未尽之事也已经完成了
Get on board, men.
上来吧 伙计们
What about you, brother?
你呢 兄弟
My unfinished business isn't done yet.
等艾玛和我打败哈迪斯
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表