You'd think she'd change it after a bank statement or two.
收到过一两次对账单还是不改
So, what's the plan now?
现在怎么办
How do we get to her? The old wookiee prisoner gag?
怎么接近她 装囚犯的老伎俩吗
Nah.
不
I never use the same trick twice.
同一个技俩我不用两次
I've got another idea.
我还有别的办法
Hey, nurse ratched, is my mom here?
值班护士 我妈在吗
Henry!
亨利
You with the mop!
那个拖地的
A little help!
过来帮忙
I'm -- I'm -- I'm...
我 我...
...so sorry.
很抱歉
It was an accident. I'm so sorry.
不是有意的 我很抱歉
It -- it was an accident.
真...不是有意的
What do you want?
你想干什么
I want your help with the wand.
我想让你帮我挥魔杖
So this is a rogue mission.
这算是地下行动了
I like it.
我很喜欢
Go on, then. Take it off.
来吧 摘下来
Well, I'm gonna need some assurances first --
我得先弄个保险措施
that you're not gonna do anything...unexpected.
以防你做出什么意料之外的事
On my unborn child's life.
我以肚子里的孩子发誓
Afraid I'm gonna need some real assurances.
恐怕需要些真正的保险措施
What's that?
那是什么
This is a potion your sister gave me a long time ago.
这是你妹妹很久以前给我的药水
To do what?
干嘛用的
To rip out a heart.
用来取心的
And why would she give you that?
她为什么给你这个
Because she wanted me to take your mother's heart.
因为她想让我取你母亲的心
You can't be surprised your family's troubled.
你早知道你家多乱吧
Now, then, this is probably gonna sting.
好吧 接下来可能会剧痛
My family may be troubled, deary,
我们家可能确实乱 亲爱的
but we all know that a heart is a precious thing.
但我们都知道心脏很宝贵
And I cast a protection spell on mine eons ago.
我无数年前给自己的心脏施了保护咒
So you're gonna have to do better than that.
所以你得有更好的办法
Oh, it appears you were right.
看来你说得没错
It did sting.
确实很痛
Now, then, do you want to see something really painful?
现在你想看看真正痛苦的事情吗
What the...?
搞什么
There.
这样
Much better.
好多了
You should have listened to my sister.
你真该听我妹妹的话
No!
不
You let her out?!
你把她放了
Technically, I let her escape.
严格来讲 是我让她逃跑了
Moron! Watch it, your majesty.
蠢货 注意用辞 女王陛下
At least I'm doing something to save Emma.
至少我在为救艾玛做些事情
What's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
Well, maybe you like being with Henry alone.
也许你就想单独跟亨利呆在一起
Maybe you like not having Emma around.
也许你就不希望艾玛在身边
Maybe you like having a hook.
也许你就喜欢你的钩子
Maybe you'd like another.
也许你想另一只手也变成钩子
Enough!
够了
Zelena's out.
赛琳娜跑了
That is what matters, but not as much as Emma.
这是件大事 但是没有艾玛重要
Emma kept us united,
艾玛把我们团结在一起
and that is exactly how we are going to remain.
此时此刻我们更要齐心协力
Come hell or high water,
无论如何
we are going to put our nonsense aside
我们都不要做无谓的争吵
and find my daughter, okay?
而是先找到我女儿 好吗
Okay.
好了
Where would Zelena go first?
赛琳娜一出来会去哪
I know exactly where.
我知道她会去哪
Or more accurately, who she's after.
准确地说 是她会去找谁
Robin.
罗宾
I finally got him asleep.
我终于把他哄睡了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I was just worried.
我只是担心
Why, what's wrong?
出什么事了
Zelena. She got out.
赛琳娜 她跑出来了
Come on. We have to get Roland and go.
赶快 带上罗兰德走
The others are waiting.
大家都在等
What?
怎么了
No, just I like when you're concerned about me.
没什么 我只是喜欢你关心我的样子
Zelena!
赛琳娜
Well-done.
不错嘛
You really do love her, don't you?
看来你真的爱她 对吗
Funny that you couldn't tell
我假扮玛丽安的时候
when I was glamored as Marian, though.
你根本分辨不出来 真有趣
What do you want?
你想怎么样
Why, you, dear.
你 亲爱的
See, you're the key to everything for me.
知道吗 你是我得到一切的关键
Hello, sis.
你好 妹妹
I see you've fixed the clock.
我看到你把钟修好了
It would be a shame to break it again.
再把它打坏就太可惜了
Although, it might be fun
但那场面一定很有趣
to see Robin fly like one of his arrows.
看见罗宾像他的箭一样飞出去
You lay another finger on him --
你再碰他一下...
Oh, I'm not here to hurt Robin.
我不是来伤害罗宾的
I'm here to trade him for the apprentice's wand.
我是来拿他交换学徒魔杖的
What the hell do you want with this?
你到底想要它干什么
I am tired of losing to you!
我受够了处处输你一头
You continue to get everything!
你总是事事得逞
But now -
而现在...
now I have someone to love me and only me.
现在将会有人爱我 而且只爱我一人
See, this is my future,
看见了吗 这就是我的将来
and I am not letting anyone take it from me
我不会让任何人把他从我身边夺走
or turn it against me.
或者让他与我反♥目♥
So I am going as far away from you and Robin
所以我要离你和罗宾
as possible --
越远越好
Over the rainbow, where you can't follow.
越过彩虹 去你们无法跟来的地方
Back to Oz?
回奥兹国
I may have been feared and despised there,
也许那里的人曾经惧怕我 蔑视我
but at least I was free.
但至少我是自♥由♥的
At least I was in control.
至少那里我说了算
So if you want your forest-smelling boyfriend
所以如果你想让你绿林气息的男朋友
to live through the day, you will give me that wand.
能活过今天 最好把魔杖给我
Don't even think about it.
想都别想
You can't, Regina. Please.
不可以 瑞金娜 求你了
I have to.
我别无选择
Lovely.
真乖
Now, all it needs is a little direction.
现在 只需给它点指示
A trinket from home.
从家带来的小东西
Now see me do what
现在看着我来做
you weren't powerful enough to do yourself.
你自己做不到的事情吧
No!
不
What the hell happened?
什么情况
What happened is I'm not stupid.
情况就是我不傻
I knew you could open that portal,
我知道你能打开传送门
but I also knew it would weaken you.
但我也知道那会削弱你的力量
See, there's one thing our family does well, sis,
看到了吗 这也是家族传统 姐姐
and that's exploit pain.
那就是利用痛苦
Now we're gonna take your portal,
现在我们要用你的传送门
but we're not taking it to Oz.
不是去奥兹国
We're taking it to Emma.
而是去找艾玛
No!
不
No!
不
No, no, no.
不是吧
Oh, yes.
是的
Where is she?
她去哪了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表