Presenting the savior.
救世主驾到
You son of a bitch.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You made me like this.
你把我变成了这样
You made me the Evil Queen.
你把我变成了巫后
You're the reason no one believes in me.
因为你才没人相信我
And I'm gonna prove you wrong.
但我会证明你是错的
I'm gonna prove them all wrong.
我会证明所有人都是错的
I just...
我只是...
Regina, I, uh -- I found something.
瑞金娜 我 我有了些发现
A fury?
复仇女神
A demon sent from the underworld
来自地狱的恶魔
to collect the unpaid price of magic.
前来索要未支付的魔法的代价
Someone used magic in Camelot and didn't pay up.
有人在卡米洛特使用了魔法却没支付代价
Yeah, but, Regina,
没错 但是 瑞金娜
the fury doesn't come for just any price.
不是任何代价都能招来复仇女神
It comes when the price for magic is a life.
她出现是因为魔法的代价是生命
Robin.
罗宾
Y-you mean that demon is here to drag him to the underworld?
你是说那个恶魔来是为了拖他下地狱
Yeah,
没错
but the portal only opens when the moon reaches the zenith.
但只有当月亮升到顶点时 传送门才会打开
Then there's still some time to stop it.
那我们还有时间阻止它
It's -- it's not that simple.
没那么简单
I'm afraid there's only one way to save Robin Hood.
要就救罗宾汉恐怕只有一个办法
Someone has to give their life in his place.
有人得代替他付出生命
You know what I see when I see that rose?
知道看到那枝玫瑰时我想到了什么吗
Hope.
希望
Hope?
希望
But every petal that falls brings Rumple closer to death.
但每落一片花瓣 朗普就离死亡更近一步
And every petal still on the stem
而每一片未落的花瓣
is another chance to save him.
都代表着一个能救他的机会
Thanks, Leroy.
谢谢 勒罗伊
Would, uh -- would you care to dance?
你想 你想跳舞吗
David, look.
戴维 看
Uh-oh, first crush.
第一次暗恋
I'm on it.
我来想办法
You know you could just walk over there and introduce yourself.
你可以直接过去 做个自我介绍
That's your strategy, Gramps? Introduce yourself?
这就是你的办法吗 外公 自我介绍
Think about it. You're from another land.
好好考虑一下 你来自另一个大♥陆♥
You're mysterious, intriguing.
你神秘 引人好奇
Use it.
用这个
You, uh, looked thirsty.
你 看起来很渴
You mean bored.
你是说很无聊
Thanks.
谢谢
So, you're not having fun?
所以你玩得不开心吗
Please.
拜托
We have one of these practically every night in Camelot.
在卡米洛特 我们每晚都举办舞会
Uh, yeah, it's pretty lame.
是啊 挺没劲的
What is that?
这是什么
Just a gift from -- from the savior.
只是个礼物 救世主送的
A gift from the savior? Really?
救世主送的礼物 真的吗
More like a token of appreciation
更是为了感谢我
for saving the day when everyone was trapped
把所有困在平行宇宙的人救出来
in an alternate universe.
而留给我的勋章
Yeah, I did that.
对 是我救的
How heroic.
真是英雄之举
Are you a knight?
你是骑士吗
Better -- I'm a writer.
比那更棒 我是个作者
- I'm Violet. - Henry.
我叫维奥莱特 我叫亨利
May I cut in?
我能请她跳支舞吗
It would be an honor to dance with the savior.
能和救世主跳舞将无比荣幸
I trust you're having a lovely evening.
相信你今晚过得很愉快
Oh, yes.
是的
Everything's --
一切都--
Who's that girl talking to my son?
那个和我儿子说话的女孩是谁
The better question is, who are you?
应该问 你是谁
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Let me tell you a story.
我给你讲个故事吧
Many years ago, a boy returned to his village
很多年前 一个男孩回到魔法森林的村子里
in the Enchanted Forest to find it ablaze.
却发现村子着火了
Villagers screaming, terror in their eyes --
村民们尖叫着 眼中充满了恐惧
his whole world burning like a funeral pyre.
他的整个世界变成了火刑场
The boy hid, praying for mercy.
男孩藏了起来 祈祷有人来救他们
But none came,
但没人来
only an angel of death.
来的只有死亡天使
And she slipped through the flames,
她穿过火焰
relishing in the horror she wrought.
享受着她带给别人的恐惧
But before she escaped, she saw the boy.
在她离开前 看到了那个男孩
And amidst the carnage, do you know what she did?
在大屠♥杀♥中 你知道她做了什么吗
She smiled at him.
她对他笑了
You were the boy.
你就是那个男孩
And you were the Evil Queen.
而你就是巫后
Who else knows? Who have you told?
还有谁知道 你告诉谁了
No one.
谁都没告诉
Why not?
为什么
Because Arthur would have stopped me from doing this.
因为亚瑟会阻止我做这个
Regina!
瑞金娜
No, Swan! You can't use dark magic.
不 斯旺 你不能用黑魔法
Robin! Robin!
罗宾 罗宾
No!
不
No!
不
No, no, no! No!
不 不 不 不
No.
不
Swan, where the hell are you?
斯旺 你到底在哪儿
You know, it's customary to bring a gift for a housewarming.
要知道 带礼物来贺乔迁之喜是习俗
Maybe a nice bottle of wine.
比如一瓶好酒
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
I suppose we could bottle that rage and drink it instead.
我认为我们可以化干戈为玉帛
You're right -- I'm not the savior.
你说得对 我不是救世主
Glad you finally caught up with the rest of us.
很高兴你终于跟上了我们的节奏
I don't have a choice.
我别无选择
I know the only way to stop the fury
我知道阻止复仇女神的唯一方法
is to pay its price.
就是付出它要的代价
Then why aren't you off paying it?
那么你为什么不去付
Because I know what it is.
因为我知道代价是什么
A life.
一条命
I won't sacrifice someone else to save Robin.
我不能牺牲其他人去救罗宾
Now you're going to be heroic?
现在你要当英雄了吗
Now life is precious to you?
现在你懂得生命珍贵了吗
Emma... listen to me.
艾玛 听我说
I know you.
我了解你
The good you... is still in there.
那个善良的你 仍然存在
You of all people know there are no
你应该比其他人都清楚
good or bad versions of ourselves. It is just me.
根本没有什么善我恶我 这就是我
Then call the fury off.
那就让复仇女神消失
It's your test. No.
这是对你的考验 不
No? Let me make myself clear, Regina
不 我和你说清楚 瑞金娜
I am done fixing your problems.
我已经受够了为你收拾残局
My problems?! You started this.
我的残局 这是你搞出来的
You called it here.
你把它召唤来的
Oh, you think I did this?
你觉得这是我做的吗
Would I be here otherwise?
不然我为什么来这里
That's your problem, Regina --
这是你惹的麻烦 瑞金娜
You're always looking for someone else to blame.
你总想把责任推给别人
I did not summon that monster.
我没有召唤那个怪物
The price is not mine to pay.
该付出代价的不是我
Then whose is it? Yours.
那是谁 你的
You are the one who did not pay the price of magic in Camelot.
在卡米洛特没为魔法付出代价的人是你
You want to save Robin Hood?
你想救罗宾汉吗
You want everyone to believe you're the savior?
你想让所有人相信你是救世主吗
Then step up and do what needs to be done!
那就站出来做你应该做的事
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表