And if it weren't for you,
要不是你
I'd still be shaking down thugs in a tavern.
我还在小酒馆勒索暴徒呢
And I'd still be licking my chops
我还在女巫的小屋里
in that witch's cottage.
啃骨头
Here.
给
It wouldn't be honorable for me to keep this.
留着这钱太不光彩了
Does this mean I can finally ask
这么说我终于能问了
what happened before I found you?
我找到你前发生了什么
Well, if you must know...
如果你这么想知道...
I was trying to get over a broken heart.
我想从心碎中走出来
I waited too long
我等了很久
to tell someone how I felt about them.
才向心爱之人表白
And when I finally worked up the courage,
当我终于鼓起勇气
it was too late.
一切都晚了
I'm sorry, Mulan.
抱歉 木兰
You know, I might not be the best person
找我问约会建议
to ask for dating advice.
可能不太合适
I kind of ate the only boyfriend I've ever had.
我算是吃掉了我唯一的男朋友
Yes, I think that disqualifies you.
是的 你确实不合适
But... maybe I can help.
但... 也许我能帮你
Come with me.
跟我来
It might do you some good.
可能对你有帮助
Searching for werewolves?
找狼人
It's better than wallowing in self-pity.
总比沉浸在自怨自艾中好
I don't wallow.
我没沉浸其中
Look, maybe helping someone else find their path
也许帮别人找到他们的路
will help you with yours.
也能帮到自己
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, good luck.
祝好运
To both of you.
你俩都是
Here it goes.
来了
Don't waste that.
别浪费了
It's good ale.
这可是好酒
Dad.
爸爸
Merida...
梅莉达
You did it.
你做到了
You became queen.
你成了女王
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
For what?
抱歉什么
I lost faith in you.
我曾怀疑过你
I thought you used the enchanted helm
我以为你用了魔法头盔
to lead your troops into battle.
带领军队打仗
It's all right.
没关系
I lost faith in meself
我自己失去了信心
when I went to the witch for that helm.
才去找女巫要头盔
Why didn't you use it?
你为什么不用
What made you change your mind?
你怎么改变了想法
You did...
被你改变的
The night before the battle.
战斗前夜
After I spoke to you,
我跟你谈过后
I realized if I wanted to show you
我意识到如果我想教你
what it took to be a leader,
怎样才能成为领袖
I couldn't use magic to do it.
就不能用魔法来完成
You showed me what a true leader is.
你教会了我怎样才是真正的领袖
And I will never forget that.
我永远不会忘记的
I just want to make you proud, dad.
我只想成为你的骄傲 爸爸
You already have.
你已经做到了
I wish you were still here.
你希望你依然活着
Me too.
我也是
Dad...
爸爸...
I love you.
我爱你
Arthur...
亚瑟...
you have no idea what's coming for you.
你给我等着瞧
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表