What is it? It's not magic, though.
这是什么 但这不是魔法物品
It's just a souvenir from Doc's birthday party.
只是万事通生日派对上的纪念品
It says "Doctoberfest" on it.
上面写着"万事通生日宴"
I'm very well aware.
这我知道
Don't worry. I've got this.
别担心 交给我吧
Attention, subjects of Camelot!
大家注意了 卡米洛特的臣民们
In my hand, you see the Chalice of Vengeance.
在我手里的是复仇圣杯
There's been a theft in your encampment.
营地里出现了窃贼
The Chalice will tell me which among you is the thief.
圣杯会告诉我你们当中谁是窃贼
So, line up for your chance to drink from the sacred cup.
大家排好队 饮用圣杯之水
Hold on!
坐稳了
Take over!
你来开车
Speed is feet, direction is hand.
脚控制速度 手控制方向
Circle around!
转圈
Thank you. Think nothing of it.
谢谢 不用谢
It would appear you did it. Well done.
看来你拿到了 干得好
I have questions.
我有问题要问你
You want to know if I'm still the same Emma.
你想知道我是否还是以前的艾玛
I imagine that's not a simple answer, so let's start easy.
这个问题太复杂 那我们从简单的开始
Your new house. What's behind that locked door?
你的新家 上锁的门里有什么
You know I want to trust you, Emma.
你知道我想相信你 艾玛
Why don't you help me?
不如你帮帮我吧
So trust me.
那就相信我
With my powers,
反正以我的法力
I could hide anything from your prying eyes, anyway.
你想窥探的任何东西我都能隐藏起来
Well, you've answered my first question, too.
你也算是回答了我第一个问题
You're not the same Emma. She didn't play games.
你不是以前的艾玛了 她不会敷衍我
Yes.
没错
I'm different.
我是不一样了
I'm better.
变得比以前更好了
As the Dark One.
成为黑暗者了
I used to be scarred and judgmental and closed off.
以前我背负心伤 武断 不让人接近
Took me forever to see the magic in this place.
花了很久的时间才看清这地方的魔法
And now I...
而现在的我
I see things clearly.
我能看清一切
I'm not scared anymore.
我不再害怕
Honestly, I'm an open book,
老实说 如果你愿意
if you're willing to take that trust step.
进入信任的阶段 我毫无秘密
Are you really suggesting
你不是真的在暗示
that we move forward in a real relationship?
我们的关系要进入情侣阶段吧
Gold and Belle loved each other.
戈登和贝儿曾经深爱对方
I don't think you should use the crocodile as your example.
我认为你不该以那个老鳄鱼为榜样
But think about it.
但是你想想
He was born a coward.
他生性懦弱
He didn't find true love until he was the Dark One.
成为黑暗者前 他连真爱都找不到
You told me how the man he was
你告诉我他曾经在这艘船的甲板上
groveled and cried on the deck of this ship.
如何卑躬屈膝 哀嚎哭喊
He changed for the better, too.
他也变得更好了
You're wrong.
你错了
I was the villain in that little drama, Swan.
以前我是那出闹剧中的恶棍 斯旺
He was a good man trying to keep his family together.
他只是个想维系家庭的老好人
I took this cutlass and put it to his head and taunted him.
我拿着这把短剑 架在他脖子上奚落他
I was the only one there who's changed for the better.
我才是变得更好的人
He became an evil, manipulative killer.
而他变成了邪恶 操纵他人的杀手
Do you remember when we were in the Storybook
还记得我们在童话镇
and I taught you how to swordplay?
我教你剑术的时候吗
More games. Enough, Swan!
又在敷衍我 够了 斯旺
All I wanted was your honesty.
我想要的只是你对我坦诚相对
But I'm done... humoring you.
我不想再迁就你了
Answer me.
回答我
And start by why you brought me here.
就从带我来的目的说起吧
It wasn't because this is what we used to do,
并不是因为这是我们以前常做的事
because that you isn't here.
因为那个你已经不在了
You need something, Dark One.
你想得到什么东西 黑暗者
Tell me what it is.
告诉我你要什么
All I need is your trust. I promise.
我只要你信任我 我保证
I liked you the way you were.
我喜欢你以前的样子
I liked your walls.
我喜欢你心底筑起的墙
I liked being the one to break them down.
我喜欢做那个把墙推倒的人
The person you found inside is still me.
那个我依然没有变
I have a question for you for once.
有个问题 我只问一次
Do you love me?
你爱我吗
If you tell me you don't love me, I will let you go.
如果你说你不爱我了 我会让你走
I loved you.
我爱过你
I guess I'm either steering home or swimming home.
我猜要么我开船回去 要么游回去
Tell me which.
告诉我该怎么做
The ship's yours.
船是你的了
David, what is it?
戴维 怎么了
The toadstool. It's gone.
蘑菇没了
Either the Phantom Knights took it,
要么是幽灵骑士带走了
or it was lost in the bog.
要么就是在沼泽里弄丢了
We could search for it.
我们可以找一找
No.
不
It's gone.
找不到了
The word "quest" means to seek, not to find.
"探索"的意思是去探寻 它不会轻易被找到
It's the seeking that matters.
探寻才是关键所在
You believe that?
你真的相信吗
Not truly, no.
其实并不相信
If the finding is what makes a difference in this world,
如果找到的东西真的可以改变世界
then that's what I want.
那才是我想要的
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
My father, he drank his life away.
我父亲只知道整日酗酒
My brother accomplished nothing but evil.
我哥哥除了作恶多端其他一事无成
There was a time I thought I'd be different.
我曾以为自己会跟他们不一样
Change the world.
以为自己可以改变世界
But I just...
但我只是...
I don't want to only be remembered as the man
我不希望自己在人们心目中
who kissed a sleeping princess awake 30 years ago.
只是那个三十年前吻醒沉睡公主的人
I understand.
我明白
You do?
真的吗
You're king of Camelot.
你可是卡米洛特的国王啊
Yes, some large rock decided I was a hero.
是啊 有块大石头决定我是英雄
Prophecy fulfilled.
预言实现了
But since then, I've had victories and I've had losses.
但那之后 我胜利过 也失败过
And I've learned that it's the losses
然后我意识到 正是那些失败
that require us to be brave.
要求我们保持勇敢
So, if anything will make us heroes...
所以如果有什么可以造就英雄的话
It's the never giving up. Even after a loss.
那就是永不言弃 即使失败也不放弃
Indeed.
没错
Well, we might as well get out of here.
我们走吧
There's work to be done.
还有事情要做
And it's not here.
那事在这里是办不成的
Good man.
好样的
David, if you want to be part of something,
戴维 如果你想成就大业
do something that matters,
就去做一些伟大的事
I have a place for a man like you.
我为你这样的人准备了位置
I never saw a bean.
我根本没看到魔豆
Just forget the bean for now.
先别管魔豆的事了
Just tell us why you took these things.
告诉我们你为什么拿了这些东西
I was tired of how I was being treated --
我厌倦了自己的处境
how we were all being treated.
我们一直都遭受这样的对待
Breaking our backs for him, for love of Camelot.
为了他拼尽全力 因为我们热爱卡米洛特
I wanted to hurt the king.
我想让国王受损
Grif, I had no idea.
格里夫 我不知道你这样想
But, you see, you've hurt everyone.
但你得明白 你伤害了所有的人
We need that bean to get home.
我们要那个魔豆才能回家
I didn't see a bean, your majesty.
我并没看见魔豆 陛下
I'm always betrayed by those closest to me.
我总是被最亲近的人出♥卖♥♥♥
Look, you know this guy. Is he lying?
你很了解这个人 他在撒谎吗
I don't believe so.
我觉得不是
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表