And apparently, it's not from a lack of trying.
显然 你并不是没有努力尝试
Seems to me like you can use the help of your best student.
在我看来 你的得意门生能帮到你
Yes, but we both know that's not you, dearie.
但我们都清楚那人不是你 亲爱的
My best student was a Queen.
我的得意门生是个王后
You have her buried under layers
而你已经将她
of tasteful cotton and good intentions.
掩埋在华服和善意之下了
Such a pity.
真可惜
What if I told you I was ready to let her back out?
如果我告诉你我准备放她出来呢
What if I told you I am sick of losing everyone I care about?
如果我告诉你我厌倦了失去我所有的挚爱呢
Well, I'd say, "What's changed?"
我会说 是什么令你改变了
Zelena.
因为塞琳娜
She's in trouble.
她有麻烦
All because the heroes convinced her
全因那些英雄们说服她
to use the Sorcerer's wand,
使用魔法师的魔杖
and now they're trapped in another realm.
而现在他们困在了另一个国度
What makes you think I would ever help Zelena?
你凭什么认为我会帮塞琳娜
Because you need me.
因为你需要我
You need the Evil Queen.
你需要巫后
I don't want to lose one more person I love.
我不想再失去我爱的人
Not after what happened to Robin Hood.
尤其是在罗宾汉出事之后
Well, perhaps you're right.
也许你说得对
Perhaps we can help one another.
也许我们可以互相帮助
May I?
外套给我吧
Now, let's talk about finding your sister.
现在来谈谈如何找你姐姐吧
Yes, this is where I lived
我还在医院做医生时
when I was still a doctor at the hospital.
就是住在这里
So, not many maids ?with untold stories, then.
所以没什么没故事的人给你做佣人
What's that?
这是什么
A serum I created,
我制♥造♥的血清
designed to separate the good from the evil in someone.
专门用来分离人性中的善良与邪恶
It's what we're going to use to defeat the Warden.
我们要用它来打败院长
Well, how? I didn't exactly see any good in him.
要怎么做 我可没在他身上看到善良的一面
Uh, it -- it's there.
他有的
And the good has been fighting to get out for a long time,
善良的一面一直挣扎着想要出来
but it never could.
但从能成功过
Till now.
直到现在
The flower --
这朵花
it's from the vine you were trimming back in the garden.
生长在你修剪藤蔓的花♥园♥里
Yes. The final ingredient.
对 这是最后一个成分
If only he knew I was growing it right under his nose.
幸亏他不知道我在他眼皮底下种了这朵花
Actually, he did. Back off!
其实他知道 后退
I don't understand.
我不明白
You -- You were passed out drunk.
你不是醉得不省人事吗
I let you get away so you could finish your serum.
我放你走 是为了让你完成血清
Now let's show the Warden what you've done.
给院长看看你都干了什么好事
Get away!
走开
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
You have to run!
你们赶快跑
David, I think I know what story our good doctor is from.
戴维 我知道善良医生是来自哪个故事了
Dr. Jekyll, which means he's...
杰基尔医生 就是说他是
Mr. Hyde.
海德先生
The Warden -- Mr. Who? Who's Mr. Hyde?
院长 谁 谁是海德先生
You know what I say?
知道我怎么想吗
Shoot first, ask questions later!
先出击 再提问
Jekyll was right.
杰基尔说得对
Run!
快跑
Run.
快跑
No.
别追
To helping one another once again.
为再次互相帮助干一杯
Speaking of, where is Belle?
说到这个 贝儿呢
She was taken --
她被带走了
or rather Pandora's Box was taken with her in it.
确切地说是她在潘多拉魔盒里 盒子被带走了
How?
怎么会这样
I didn't know how till you arrived.
你来了我才知道怎么回事
It was the Sorcerer's wand.
是因为魔法师的魔杖
Zelena must be trapped because someone's taken it from her,
塞琳娜受困 肯定是因为有人抢走了魔杖
which means they're both in the same realm.
就是说他们在同一个国度里
And you --
而你
well, you're gonna help me find it, Your Majesty.
你要帮我找到魔杖 王后陛下
Help yourself to a drink, Ms. Swan.
请随意喝点东西 斯旺小姐
I think I'll pass.
不用了
You knew.
你知道
Of course I knew.
我当然知道
You've changed, Regina.
你已经变了 瑞金娜
The loss of one man isn't gonna push you back over the edge.
失去一个男人不会让你变回原来的样子
Not anymore.
再也不会了
For better or worse, this is now who you are.
不管怎样 这就是你现在的样子
Guilt-ridden and weak.
满怀愧疚 而且软弱无比
I only let you in because I needed this.
我让你进来只是因为这个
Something connected to Zelena so you can find them.
与塞琳娜有关的东西 你好用来找到他们
Indeed.
没错
And now that I have it,
既然我已经拿到了
I have no need for either of you.
我就不需要你们俩了
Gold.
戈登
Stop.
住手
Henry, get out of here.
亨利 出去
There's nothing you can do.
你什么也做不了
Yes, there is.
我做的了
No.
不
Henry.
亨利
What have you done?
你干了什么
I destroyed magic.
我毁掉了魔法
Now, Poole, you might want to go into the other room.
现在 普尔 你也许该去另一个房♥间了
So nice to finally meet you, Doctor.
很高兴终于见到你了 医生
Hyde.
海德
I've heard so much about you.
我听说了很多你的事
You're even more disappointing in person.
你本人更让人失望
So weak.
太软弱
So pathetic.
太可悲
I was actually impressed that you had the courage
我很惊讶你居然有勇气
to try to finish that serum of yours in secret.
想自己秘密完成血清
I had no choice.
我别无选择
Being with you was destroying me.
和你在一起会毁了我
But do you see the irony?
但你看到讽刺的一面了吗
Being separate is...
恰恰是分开
...what's going to destroy you.
会毁了你
I don't think so, mate!
我不这么觉得 伙计
I've been waiting to do that.
我想这么做好久了
Doctor.
医生
I told you to run.
我叫你们逃跑了
No. You risked everything to save us.
不 你不顾一切想要救我们
We had to do the same.
我们也会不顾一切救你
To be clear, I was fine running.
先说清楚 我是很想逃跑的
Now I'm going to kill you all.
现在我会杀了你们所有人
Leave it. It's of no use to us now.
别管它了 对我们已经没用了
And we don't want to be here when he wakes up.
他醒的时候我们也不想在旁边
Have you any idea what you've just done?
你知道你刚刚做了什么吗
Stopped you from hurting my moms and anybody else.
阻止你伤害我妈妈和其他人
You stopped me from rescuing Belle,
你妨碍了我救贝儿
not to mention your family,
更别提救你的家人
who are now trapped in the same realm with her!
他们都和贝儿困在同一个世界
What's he talking about?
他在说什么
David, Snow, Hook, and Zelena are in another realm right now.
戴维 白雪 虎克和塞琳娜都在另一个世界
And thanks to you,
多亏了你
we have no way of helping them get back.
我们没办法带他们回来了
I did what I had to.
我做了我该做的事
This isn't on me.
错不在我
It's on you.
错的是你
Henry. I'll make sure he doesn't go far.
亨利 我去盯着他 不让他跑太远
Storybrooke.
童话镇
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表