Did it work?
行得通吗
Afraid not.
恐怕不行
I thought the spell was gonna make contact, and then it...
我以为咒语会起作用 可它...
just fizzled out.
还是失败了
Stop me, you coward.
阻止我 你这个懦夫
Be the hero we all need.
变成我们需要的英雄
I ca-- I can't.
我 我做不到
I ca-- I'm sorry, Belle.
我 对不起 贝儿
No, I am...
不 是我
for what I'm about to do.
该抱歉这么做
Okay.
好了
Come on. She's not gonna stay passed out for long.
快点 她不会昏过去太久
What's that?
这是什么
We may not outrun her arrows,
我们不一定能逃得过她的箭
but there's somewhere where this can keep us safe.
但在一个地方 这个能保护我们
Hand over the potion.
把魔药给我
Why do you need magic to save your brothers?
你为什么需要魔法来救你的弟弟
Tell me, or this ends up on the rocks.
告诉我 要不我就把它摔碎在石头上
Fine, if you must know.
好吧 如果你非听不可的话
Not long ago, DunBroch was attacked.
不久前唐布洛克被人攻击了
It was an enemy from another land.
敌人来自另一片大♥陆♥
My father fought side by side with all the clans, and I with him.
我父亲带着我和族人们一起与他们战斗
As he brought us toward victory,
在他带领我们接近胜利的时候
I saw a helmed knight heading straight for him,
我看到一个带着头盔的骑士径直向他走过去
his sword raised.
把剑举了起来
My father didn't see the knight.
我父亲没看到那个骑士
It was up to me.
当时只能靠我了
I had the enemy in my sights.
我盯紧了敌人
I notched an arrow, pulled back the bowstring,
装上箭 拉满弓
I took a breath, steadied my hand,
我深吸一口气 稳住双手
and let the arrow fly.
让箭飞出去
But I missed.
但却没射中
And the knight ran my father through.
那个骑士刺死了我父亲
My father is dead because of me.
我父亲因我而死
No, it's not your fault.
不 那不是你的错
What do you know of it?
你知道什么
I lost my mother in the ogre wars.
我在食人魔战争里失去了母亲
I blamed myself, too,
我也一直很自责
until I finally realized the truth.
直到我最终认清了现实
It wasn't my fault.
那并不是我的错
I forgave myself.
我原谅了自己
You have to learn to do the same.
你也要学会这么做
I can't.
我不行
The clans, they lost faith in me that day.
整个宗族 从那天起便对我失去信任
That's why they don't think I can lead.
这就是为什么他们不认我做领袖
Now, can I have the potion, or not?
所以你到底给不给我魔药
Thank you.
谢谢
Now let's kick some arse.
现在我要好好教训下他们
What -- where are we going?
我们...我们要去哪
The only place we'll be safe from Emma
去唯一能躲开艾玛和她那个
and her quivered friend.
慌里慌张的朋友的地方
Wait. You're taking us out of Storybrooke.
等等 你要带我出童话镇
This is anti-transformation powder.
这个是反变形药粉
This will keep us safe from any ill effects
可以让我们免受
from crossing the town line.
穿过镇界线的副作用
No, no, we can't leave,
不行 我们不能走
not while there are still people we care about in this town.
镇上还有我们关心的人呢
Belle, I used to be the Dark One.
贝儿 我当过黑暗者
I know emma better than she knows herself.
我比艾玛更了解她自己
She will keep coming till she gets what she wants.
她不达目的不会善罢甘休的
Well, we'll stop her together.
那么我们就一起阻止她
Didn't you see what happened back there?
刚才发生的你没看见吗
I couldn't even protect you from Merida.
就连从梅莉达手里保护你 我都做不到
Rumple, stop the car.
朗普 停车
What?
什么
Now!
现在
Belle!
贝儿
Belle!
贝儿
Belle. Belle. What are you doing?
贝儿 贝儿 你在做什么
Come back in the car.
回车里来
No.
不
Please.
求你了
No.
不
You know, running never made anyone a hero, okay?
一味逃避可成不了英雄 知道吗
Well, don't -- don't you get it?
你还...你还不明白吗
I'm not a hero.
我根本就不是英雄
Well, you've been brave before.
你以前很勇敢
When? During the first ogres war?
什么时候 第一场食人魔战争吗
Let me tell you the truth about that day.
我告诉你那天的真♥相♥吧
I didn't...cripple myself to get back to my son.
我并不是为了回去找儿子而把自己打残的
I did it because I was scared.
我是因为害怕
Rumple.
朗普
I joined the army to prove I wasn't a coward.
我参军为了证明我不是懦夫
But when I seen the wounded
但当我看到
coming back from the front lines...
前线回来的伤兵
I didn't want to die.
我不想死
I'm a coward, Belle.
我就是个懦夫 贝儿
And that's never gonna change.
这点永远改变不了
Please come back in the car, eh?
回车里来吧 好吗
Th--this is the only way I know how to protect you.
这是我唯一能保护你的方式
Come on, come on.
走吧 走吧
Protect yourself, you mean.
你是说保护你自己吧
No. No.
不是的 我不走
Belle.
贝儿
Belle!
贝儿
You should have followed your wee sweetheart
你应该跟着你的小情人
over the town line.
穿过镇界线的
O-okay.
好吧
He's not my sweetheart, and I'm not scared of you.
他不是我的情人 而且我也不怕你
Ah, but you should be,
但是你应该害怕
because now the Dark One's not taking any chances.
因为现在黑暗者不想冒险了
She's making me drink this.
她要逼我喝这个
Men, today, we cement the rule of our three clans.
族人们 今日我们三族在此巩固统治
With Merida's brothers out of the way and Merida in hiding,
梅莉达销声匿迹 她弟弟们即将被处决
The DunBroch claim to the throne will be erased!
唐布洛克家族的王位将被取代
Not if I have any say in it.
那要问我答不答应
Merida?
梅莉达
Let my brothers go,
放了我弟弟
unless you want to end up black as well as blue.
除非你想被我揍得落花流水
You and what army?
你有军队吗
This one.
我有这个
Just you wait.
等着瞧
In a moment, you're gonna be very, very sorry.
一会 你就会悔不当初
Did you mix it right?
你这药水配得对吗
Yes.
对
But I-I switched the potion with water.
不过我把魔药偷换成水了
What?
你说什么
What game are you playing? Where's the real potion?
你在搞什么鬼 真正的魔药在哪里
You defeat the clans with magic,
就算你用魔法打败了其他宗族
the people still won't follow you.
你也无法服众
You need to defeat them as a queen.
你要以女王的姿态打败他们
If you wanted to teach me a lesson,
如果你想给我个教训
you should have done it before we were surrounded.
麻烦别选在这紧要关头
I knew you wouldn't face your fear
我知道除非你无路可走
unless you didn't have a choice.
否则你不愿意面对内心的恐惧
I know you can do this.
我知道你可以做到的
Enough, Merida!
够了 梅莉达
The only way you and your brothers live out this day
今天你和你的弟弟们唯一能够保命的方法
is if you relinquish your crown.
就是让出你的王位
After everything my father did
是我父亲辛苦创造了宗族间的和平
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表