So the Dark One's here to make a deal?
原来黑暗者是来做交易的
How dreadfully unoriginal.
真是毫无新意
You see, believe it or not,
不管你相不相信
that patient with a mop loves to talk,
那个拖地的病人是个大嘴巴
and I hear that you've been very naughty,
我听说你最近一直都很不乖
tearing out that little girl's heart to break your son's.
挖出那个小女孩的心 伤害了你的儿子
Kudos.
太赞了
That is next-level darkness. Well done.
简直是黑暗新高度 干得漂亮
You think you're allowed to judge
你以为在你干了这么多坏事后
after everything you've done?
还有资格批评别人吗
No.
不
But as someone that's been on the receiving end
但是作为一个一直
of a mother's betrayal,
被母亲背叛的人
I know that those feelings of hurt don't go away.
我知道那种伤痛是不会消失的
They fester.
只会不断恶化
So have fun with a lifetime of resentment.
你就准备一辈子享受被他怨恨吧
He'll forgive me. He just needs time.
他会原谅我的 他只是需要时间
Even with all the time in the world,
就算时间耗尽
some things can't be forgiven.
有些事也是永远无法原谅的
I don't believe that.
我不相信
I killed Neal.
我杀了尼尔
Ready to kiss and make up?
打算和我言归于好吗
Do we have a deal or not?
你跟不跟我交易
I've got my own family problems.
我已经有自己的家庭问题
I don't need yours.
不需要加上你的了
I'm trying to turn over a new leaf.
我想洗心革面
And with a little one on the way,
而且有了肚子里这个小家伙
I wouldn't want to involve myself
我可不想让自己
with someone that might be a bad influence.
和一个可能带来不良影响的人有瓜葛
But thanks for the nosh.
不过谢谢你的点心
If that's all, I'd like to go back to my cell.
如果没别的事 我想回牢房♥了
You will need an ally in this town --
在这小镇上 你会需要一个伙伴的
Maybe not now, but soon.
也许现在不需要 但是快了
You'll be back to take my deal.
你会回来和我做交易的
I don't think so, Emma.
我想不会 艾玛
You see, the difference between you and me is...
你和我之间的区别在于
I don't mind being alone.
我不在乎孤独
All right. Coast is clear.
好吧 警报解除
We should go now.
我们现在该走了
No, no, no. I'm sorry. I-I can't. I can't go. I'm sorry.
不 对不起 我不能走 对不起
But y-your shop's only a hundred yards away.
但是你的店就在那边
No, I-I'm sorry. I...
不 对不起
I can't.
我走不了
You made it out of the woods and through the mines with...
你逃出树林 穿过矿井
This isn't just about you getting back
并不是为了
to your shop, is it?
回到你的店里 对吗
It's my leg.
是我的腿
It's a reminder of what I was
让我想起
when I fled the Ogre wars...
逃离食人魔战争时的我
what I continued to be when I became the Dark One
变成黑暗者后的我
and what I still am is a coward.
和现在的我 一直都是个胆小鬼
But you've told me why you have that limp before--
但是你都说过你是怎么瘸的了
because you walked for days on a broken foot
因为你伤了脚还走了好几天
just so you could return to your son.
只为能回到你儿子身边
Do you know how the foot was broken in the first place?
那你知道我的脚是怎么伤的吗
Because you broke it
你自己打断的
so that Baelfire wouldn't grow up without a father.
这样比尔菲才不会在成长中缺失父爱
Rumple, you may have made many mistakes in your life,
朗普 你也许在生活中做错了很多事
but this isn't one of them.
但这件事没错
I have always seen the man behind the beast, all right?
我总能看到怪物后面的人心
But now-- now I see something else, too --
而且现在 我还看到了其他特质
A hero.
一个英雄
And you-- you just need to learn to see him, too.
而你 你也要学会发现自己
Where did you learn to do that?
你从哪学的射箭
When I was but a wee devil.
在我还很小的时候
I refused to believe a bow was just something
我就坚信弓弦绝不仅是
my mother tied to my curly locks.
母亲绑在我卷发上的蝴蝶结
My father agreed.
我父亲同意了
He said learning to fight was essential
他说不论男孩还是女孩
whether you wore a dress or a kilt.
都有学习战斗的必要
He was a wise man, that King Fergus.
他是个智者 弗格斯国王
I wish my father had been as supportive of my adventures.
真希望我父亲也能支持我出去冒险
He wasn't just supportive.
他不只支持我
He taught me everything I know about shooting --
所有射箭的本领都是他教我的
said to me, "Lass, if you remember
对我说 "姑娘 如果你能牢记
what you're fighting for,
自己为何而战
you will never miss your target."
你就永远不会脱靶"
Well, it looks like it was good advice.
听起来是句金玉良言
Aye.
没错
Now, is my potion done?
魔药好了吗
Yeah, a-about that,
好了 关于魔药
do you know what this potion will do to you?
你知道喝了后你会怎么样吗
Think I would ask you to make it if I didn't?
不知道的话 你觉得我会让你熬制吗
But it'll turn you into a...a bear.
但它会让你 变成熊
No, it changes fate is what it does.
不 它会改变命运
The spell of Mor'du, they call it.
人们称之为魔都咒
Legend says that witch used it
传说女巫用它
to change the fate of a prince,
改变了一个王子的命运
gave him the strength of 10 men.
让他拥有了等同十个男人的力量
So you think that turning yourself into a bear
所以你认为把自己变成熊
will make you strong enough to rescue your brothers?
就会有足够的力量去救你的弟弟
I know it will.
我知道会的
This isn't the first time I've seen this magic in action.
这不是我第一次看它起作用
But, Merida, you don't need magic to change fate.
但是 梅莉达 你不需要魔法来改变命运
How would you know?
你怎么知道
I just watched you split arrows
我刚刚亲眼看到你
without blinking an eye.
眼睛没眨一下就射劈了前一支箭
You can make your own fate.
你能掌握自己的命运
All you need is your wit and your bow.
你只需要你的智慧和弓箭
Well, isn't that a better way to prove to the clans
用这个方法向你的宗族证明
that you're worthy of being their queen?
你是当之无愧的女王不是更好吗
Afraid that's where you're wrong, missy.
恐怕这次你搞错了 小姐
Okay, come on.
好了 快进来
See? I knew you could make it.
看 我就知道你能做到
I should've known better than to argue with you by now.
我早该知道跟你争论纯属徒劳
Here.
给你
Now, what did we come here for?
我们来找什么
I told the Dark One
我跟黑暗者说
you wouldn't be daft enough to seek shelter in your own shop,
你不会蠢到躲进自己的店里
but she said you wouldn't be able to resist
但她说你不可能拒绝得了
the pull of your magic.
自己魔法的诱惑
Merida, you -- you don't have to do this.
梅莉达 你 你没必要这样做
No, I tried to fight it, but I couldn't.
不 我试过抵抗 但我做不到
So now her fate rests in your hands.
所以现在她的命运掌握在你的手里
What the bloody hell is taking so long?
搞什么要这么久
Patience, pirate.
耐心点 海盗
If these spellbooks are correct,
如果魔法书没错
as soon as Arthur adds the crimson crown to the cauldron,
亚瑟一把猩红顶扔进锅里
he should be able to make contact with Merlin.
他就能联♥系♥上梅林
Then we'll be speaking with him before you know it.
然后我们很快就能和他说上话了
David told us everything.
戴维把一切都告诉我们了
And you're willing to help?
你们愿意帮忙吗
After everything you've done for us, it's the least I can do.
你们为我们做了那么多 这是我该做的
What are you waiting for?
你还在等什么
Perhaps it's best if I do this alone.
也许我一个人来做比较好
Back in Camelot, Merlin delivered his prophecies
在卡米洛特 梅林从一棵树里
to me from inside a tree.
像我传达了他的预言
But I'm afraid he only delivered them when I was alone.
恐怕必须我自己在这儿 他才会传达
This is too important to risk.
这很重要 我们还是不要冒险了
Come on. Let's leave him to it.
走吧 让他来做
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表