I guess every beast has its weakness.
看来每头野兽都有自己的弱点
So you would really kill him if you had the chance.
所以如果真有机会的话 你真的会杀死他
Yeah, I wasn't sure if you had it in you.
是啊 我以前不知道你有这个胆魄
This is pointless, Belle.
你这么做毫无意义 贝儿
Where is Rumplestiltskin?
朗普斯金人呢
Look, Gaston, please stop this.
加斯顿 别这样
I can't!
我做不到
Seeing him dead is the only thing I care about anymore.
我现在唯一的目标就是看到他死在我面前
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
You broke into my locker?
你打开了我的柜子
Gaston, I want to help you move on.
加斯顿 我想帮你放下过去
If you still have this book,
如果你还留着这本书
it must mean something to you.
它一定对你有着特殊的意义
Of course it does.
当然有意义
Is it because I gave it to you?
是因为是我送给你的吗
Am I your unfinished business?
你未竟的心愿是我吗
You think I have this book because I like it?
你以为我是喜欢才留着这本书的吗
I've tried to throw this out a-a hundred times, a --
我试着扔掉它有上百次了
a thousand.
甚至上千次
It always reappears.
它总是会重新出现
It's part of my punishment down here.
这是我在这受到的惩罚之一
I don't understand.
我不明白
This book reminds me why I died.
这本书提醒着我 我为什么会死
Because you made me weak!
因为你让我变软弱了
What? Me?
什么 我
I should have gone after Rumplestiltskin with an army,
我本该领着大队人马去结果了朗普斯金
but I tried to follow your example.
但我想学习你的做法
I tried to do what is right, but that book is wrong.
我想做对的事 但这本书是错的
Being a hero is not about compassion
成为英雄并非是要有怜悯之心
and having forgiveness.
和宽容之心
It's about strength!
而是要有力量
Doing whatever it takes to defeat your enemies.
不惜一切代价打败敌人
But Rumple isn't even your real enemy.
但你真正的敌人甚至都不是朗普
Hades is.
而是哈迪斯
Why do you defend Rumplestiltskin?
你为什么要帮朗普斯金说话
He kidnapped you.
他绑♥架♥了你
He made you a servant.
他强迫你做他的仆人
You should want him dead, too.
你也应该希望他死掉才对
Yeah, well, I don't.
对 但我不希望他死
Why not?
为什么
He's my husband.
他是我的丈夫
Good, old Belle.
贝儿你果然还是老样子
You always did have a soft spot for a monster.
你总是对怪物很心软
Gaston's keeping watch on the ogre,
加斯顿在盯着食人魔
and this mirror will help us learn the truth of his intentions.
这面镜子会告诉我们他的目的到底是什么
See, father? The eyes don't lie.
看见了吗 爸爸 眼睛不会说谎
I pray that you're right, Belle.
我希望你是对的 贝儿
Gaston?
加斯顿
Gaston!
加斯顿
Are you all right?
你还好吗
It feels like I still have all my limbs.
看起来我的肋骨都还在
What happened?
发生什么了
The ogre had escaped when I arrived.
我到的时候食人魔已经跑掉了
He was waiting in ambush.
他躲在暗处
Then you're quite lucky to be alive.
你还活着已经很走运了
I am so sorry.
我真抱歉
This is -- this is all my fault.
一切都是我的错
It's all right, Belle.
没关系的 贝儿
Seeing your concern makes it worth it.
看到你关心我 一切就都值得了
Well, you two have had an interesting first day.
看来你们初次见面过得很愉快
Head back to the castle. I'll gather my soldiers.
回城♥堡♥去 我要召集士兵
We'll hunt this ogre down before he can do any more harm.
我们得在这个食人魔再次伤人之前干掉他
No, this ogre tried to kill me.
不 这个食人魔要杀我
I should return the favor.
我该还他这个情
If you would allow, I'd like to lead the hunting party myself.
如果您允许 我想亲自来带领狩猎队
You're a brave young man.
你是个年轻有为的勇士
If you feel up to it, the hunt is yours.
如果你觉得没问题 就由你来负责吧
Then I'm coming, too.
那我也要去
There's still a chance to use this mirror.
还有机会用这面镜子
For what?
有什么用
We know this ogre's a monster.
我们已经知道这个食人魔是个怪物
Well, perhaps he was just defending himself.
他可能只是在自卫
Forgive her, Gaston.
请原谅她 加斯顿
She gets this idealism from her mother.
她和她妈妈一样理想主义
Father.
父亲
We must know the truth before we hurt him.
我们不弄清♥真♥♥相♥不能伤害他
Go home, Belle.
回家去 贝儿
It's what's best.
这样对谁都好
Belle, it'll be fine.
贝儿 不会有事的
I promise.
我保证
What kind of a deal?
什么交易
Look -- Look, it doesn't matter 'cause I said no.
这已经无所谓了 我已经拒绝了
Take it from a man who trades in deals.
相信我这个靠交易为生的人吧
It matters very much.
这太重要了
What was the deal, Belle?
什么交易 贝儿
Look, I tell you, you got to promise me something.
如果我告诉你 你要向我保证
You have to promise me you won't hurt Gaston
你必须向我保证不管你听到什么
no matter what you learn.
都不会伤害加斯顿
Belle, you can trust me.
贝儿 你可以相信我的
All right.
好吧
He said that if I let you and Gaston face each other
他说如果我让你和加斯顿当面对质
and one of you ends up in the River of Souls,
其中一个掉进冥河里
he'll then tear up the contract on our baby.
他就会撕毁协议放了我们的孩子
And you turned him down.
而你却拒绝了
Of course I did.
当然了
I failed once with Gaston, but I can fix this.
我曾经辜负过加斯顿 但是我可以补救
Belle, what Merlin said about a man
贝儿 关于梅林说的
that can control dark for good --
控制黑暗来做善事
I really want to be that man for you.
我真的想为你成为那样的人
Truly.
我是真心的
Just...
但是
not today.
今天不行
Hold.
等一下
What is it? What's wrong?
怎么了 有问题吗
The ogre tracks stopped.
食人魔的足迹在这里停止了
Draw your weapons.
拿出武器
There!
在那里
Don't let it escape!
别让它跑了
The thing about an ogre is you got to
对付食人魔的关键是
hit 'em right in the eye.
要射准眼睛
No!
住手
What are you doing? Get away from that thing.
你在干什么 离那东西远点
I won't let you kill him without knowing the truth.
我不能让你们不明不白地杀了他
It tried to kill me. And that's all I need to know.
它要杀我 知道这点就够了
No!
不
He's -- He's hurt.
他受伤了
What happened to him?
他怎么了
Gaston.
加斯顿
You...
是你
You did this, didn't you?
是你干的 对吧
You tortured this ogre while I was gone.
我离开之后你伤害了他
That's -- That's why he attacked you.
所以 所以他才会攻击你
I don't need an enchanted mirror to recognize a monster.
我不需要魔镜也能认出怪物
I'm trying to protect this kingdom.
我是想保护整个国家
Step aside.
让开
This creature isn't the monster. You are.
它不是怪物 你才是
And if you want to shot him, you'll have to shoot me first.
你要想射死他 就先射死我吧
You've made a fateful decision tonight.
你今晚决定了我们的命运
I just hope, for all our sake...
我只希望 对于我们所有人来说
it was the right one.
这个决定是正确的吧
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表