Henry rid it of its magic.
因为亨利镇上没有魔法了
What happened to it?
镇子怎么样了
Storybrooke survived for 28 years without magic.
没有魔法童话镇也度过了28年
I'm sure it can manage a few more.
我想再熬一段时间一定也没问题
You said it would be destroyed.
你说过它会被毁掉
Yes, when I had to motivate you to find your wayward son.
没错 因为我要让你去找你任性的儿子
What should we do? Call the police?
我们该怎么办 叫警♥察♥吗
See how he does without his powers in a real prison?
看看没有魔法他在货真价实的监狱里过得怎样
That's an excellent idea.
这个主意不错
Not if you want my help finding the one person
不过你们就别想要我帮忙
who may still have magic.
找到唯一有魔法的人了
What are you talking about?
你什么意思
You said this was a land without magic!
你说过这个世界没有魔法
It is. And it isn't.
是 也不是
Enough with the riddles. Who has magic?
别打哑迷了 谁有魔法
Well, for that answer, it looks like
为了找到答案 看起来
we're just gonna have to learn to work together now.
我们现在得学着怎么合作了
All right, I'll go with Gold
好吧 我和戈登一起
and make sure he keeps his hands off this crystal.
确保他不会再碰水晶
You find Henry.
你去找亨利
Can we have a second?
能让我们单独聊聊吗
Of course.
当然
How'd you know where to find me?
你怎么知道来这找我
Because when we lived in New York,
因为我们住在纽约的时候
this is where we came when you were upset.
你难过时就会来这
And I'd give you a penny
我会给你一便士
and tell you to wish your problems away.
告诉你许个愿让烦恼都消失
Remember?
记得吗
What do you say?
你觉得怎么样
Want to give it a try?
想试试吗
I'm sorry, Mom,
对不起 妈妈
but that's not gonna make me feel better now.
但那不会让我感觉好一点
Why not?
为什么
When we lived here, there wasn't any magic.
我们住在这里的时候根本没有魔法
We didn't even know it existed.
我们都不知道魔法的存在
And, Mom, we were happy.
妈妈 我们当时很快乐
We were.
的确
And I wouldn't trade that time for anything.
那段时光对我来说是千金不换的
But you're forgetting something.
但是你忘了
It was just the two of us. And now --
那时候只有我们母子二人 但是现在
Yeah.
正是
And that's why I thought if I destroyed magic
所以我以为如果我消灭了
in Storybrooke ?that we could all be happy
童话镇的魔法 所有人都能得到幸福了
like you and I were.
就像我们当年那样
But because of what I did,
但是因为我的所作所为
we'll never even see half of our family again.
有一半家人我们永远都见不到了
That may not be true.
这不一定
Your mom is with Gold to try to find a way.
你妈妈和戈登正在想办法
Should we see if they had any luck?
要不要看看他们运气如何
Why didn't you believe me
我说我想帮你的时候
when I told you I wanted to help you?
你为什么不相信我
Wondering if you've lost your edge?
你怀疑自己失去锋芒了吗
Or hoping you finally managed to bury the Evil Queen
还是希望自己终于可以把巫后
deep enough inside that I wouldn't buy it?
埋藏在内心深处 以至于我不会上当
Don't try to psychoanalyze me.
别给我来心理分♥析♥这一套
Look. Let me give you a friendly piece of advice.
出于友善 我给你一条建议吧
Partitioning the darkness inside
隔绝内心的黑暗
will not help you become the woman you want to be.
不会让你成为理想中的自己
It worked so far.
目前为止效果不错
Has it?
是吗
You know, I once thought I could contain the darkness
你知道吗 我曾经以为我可以
to one tiny corner of my soul.
把黑暗关在灵魂中的小角落里
First for Baelfire, then for Belle.
最开始为了比尔菲 后来为了贝儿
And I always failed. Do you want to know why?
但我屡战屡败 你知道为什么吗
Because I like the darkness.
因为我喜欢黑暗
It's as much who I am as the light.
我的本性就是黑白参半的
Why can't you seem to grasp it's not either/or?
你为什么不明白这不是非黑即白的
Because I'm not like you.
因为我不像你
I don't like the darkness.
我不喜欢黑暗
You can tell yourself what you like.
你可以继续自欺欺人
But deep down, ?the Evil Queen is who you are.
但是内心深处 巫后才是你的本性
And the more you keep her locked inside,
你越把她关起来
the more you're gonna suffer.
内心就越受煎熬
What the hell is this place?
这是什么鬼地方
Greetings.
欢迎光临
What brings you to my humble shop?
二位光临小店有何贵干
Well, we're in the market for something
我们想买♥♥点
a little more powerful than what you have on display.
比你店面上摆的效力更强的东西
If you mean narcotics, I'm just a simple herbalist.
我不卖♥♥毒品 只是个卖♥♥草药的罢了
I don't think so.
这我不敢苟同
Regina, meet The Dragon.
瑞金娜 这位就是龙
Good to see you're breathing again.
很高兴看到你又活过来了
I hear one of my father's minions paid you a visit.
听说我父亲的一个小喽啰来拜访过你
Peter Pan was powerful, but I'm resilient.
彼得·潘很强大 但是我复原力很强
I assume you're here because you want something,
我猜你来是有求于我
Rumplestiltskin.
朗普斯金
But I'm afraid I'm not in the business
但恕我不想帮助
of helping hearts filled with such darkness.
如此黑暗之人
Gold, this is a waste of time.
戈登 我们是在浪费时间
But you...
但是你
you I will help.
我会帮你
I see a noble battle deep inside your soul, Regina,
我能看到你灵魂深处的挣扎 瑞金娜
between light and dark.
光明与黑暗之战
And for that, I will do my best to aid you.
所以我会竭尽全力帮你
It is imperative you win...
为了我们所有人
for all of us.
你必须要赢
There. Look.
你们看
Where the hell is that?
他们到底是在哪里
Wherever it is, they're in trouble.
不管在哪里 反正他们有麻烦了
We need to get through so we can help them.
我们必须过去帮助他们
I'm afraid opening a portal to that realm is beyond my power.
我的魔法不足以打开去那个国度的传送门
You can't give up.
你不能放弃
My family, they're in trouble.
我的家人有麻烦了
I've done all I can.
我已经尽力了
But you...
但是你
...you haven't.
你还没有尽全力
Me?
我吗
All of you.
你们所有人
Just because the boy destroyed Storybrooke's magic
这孩子摧毁了童话镇的魔法
doesn't mean there isn't any in this world.
不代表这个世界里没有其他魔法了
Oh, really? Because I think there's a reason
是吗 这里叫"没有魔法的世界"
they call this place The Land Without Magic.
不是信口雌黄的吧
Yes, because that's how it appears.
没错 因为表面上看起来就是这样
There's magic everywhere if you're willing to see it.
你只要你愿意去发现 魔法无处不在
That sounds an awful lot like something
这句话听着太耳熟了
a friend told me a long time ago.
和我一个朋友很久以前说的一模一样
August?
奥古斯特吗
Yes.
没错
I know who you are, Savior.
我知道你是谁 救世主
If you want to find magic, remember...
如果你想找到魔法的话 请记住
what he taught you.
他教过你的内容
"You have to believe."
你必须要相信
So, how do you suggest we do that?
那你有什么好建议
After all, saying you believe doesn't make it so.
毕竟嘴上说相信不代表真的相信了
I know how.
我知道怎么办了
How is that going to help us?
这有什么用
Because there's magic in it.
因为这里面有魔法
Every time someone makes a wish.
每次有人许愿的时候都有
I don't think throwing a coin in a fountain
我觉得龙说的意思不是
is what The Dragon was talking about.
往喷泉里丢硬币吧
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表