Never.
绝对不可能
She really holds a grudge, doesn't she?
她还真是记仇啊 是不是
You know, you should talk to her
你应该和她谈谈
because I may be your only way to find Emma.
因为也许只有我才能帮你找到艾玛
Hey, I need that!
我需要许愿精灵
Stop!
停下
Back off, lassie.
别过来 姑娘
My aim is true. Don't test me.
我可是一箭中标 别考验我
I wasn't trying to hurt you.
我没打算伤害你
So that was just a wee magical love tap?
那么刚才那只是爱心魔法的轻轻一击吗
Oh, I've met my share of witches.
我遇见过女巫
I know one when I see one, witch.
我一看就知道 女巫
No, I'm not a witch.
不 我不是女巫
I was just cursed with dark magic.
我只是受了诅咒 侵染了黑魔法
And the difference is...?
有区别吗
I want to be rid of it.
我想摆脱它的束缚
The will-o'-the-wisp is the only way.
许愿精灵是我唯一的希望
You want to be rid of it?
你想摆脱束缚吗
Desperately.
非常想
Aye.
好吧
I know what that's like.
我知道那种感受
It's a terrible fate to be cursed.
被诅咒的命运很可怕
Just be glad you're not a bear.
庆幸你不是变成熊了吧
Oh, never mind.
算了
Look, I wish I could help you,
我也想帮你
But I need the wisp, too, for my kingdom, for my family.
但为了我的王国和家人 我也需要这小精灵
So...
所以
I'm afraid you're gonna have to fight me for it.
恐怕你得打赢我才行
What?
什么
I'm willing to fight fair if you are.
如果你想 我愿意和你公平一战
No magic.
不许使用魔法
I like her spunk.
我喜欢她的精神
Break her neck.
扭断她的脖子
I'm not going to fight you.
我不会和你打的
You're not?
不打吗
Why not?
为什么
Magic or no,
无论使用魔法与否
that's giving in to the darkness, and I won't do it.
都是在向黑暗屈服 我是不会这么做的
Go on, take it and get on your way.
走吧 带上它继续前进
It's yours.
它是你的了
Don't be trying to sucker-punch me.
别想在我背后放冷箭
I'm not going to. Just go.
我没这打算 走吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm Merida.
我叫梅莉达
Emma.
我叫艾玛
You're in dire straits, aren't you, Emma?
你陷入困境了是吗 艾玛
You could say that.
可以这么说
Well, it wouldn't be fair to leave you.
就这样离开你不公平
I can help.
我可以帮你
I don't think so. Well, maybe I can.
你帮不了我 也许我可以
You don't know much about the wisp, eh?
你对这小精灵不太了解吧
They're born in a magical place --
它们生于一个魔力之境
the Hill of Stones.
叫做石头山
They answer your question when you bring them back home.
当你带它们回家时 它们会回答你的问题
It's about a day's trek from here.
从这要长途跋涉一天才能到
If we go together, I can get my help from the wisp,
如果我们一起走 这小精灵可以帮到我
and maybe...
然后也许
I can give it to you and you can get yours.
我再把它给你 它就能帮到你
Henry, you can fix this.
亨利 你能搞定的
You're the author now.
你现在是作者
Use that pen.
用那支笔
Write the darkness out of Emma. Bring her back.
驱除艾玛的黑暗 让她回来
I broke it.
我毁掉了
You what?
你怎么
It's too much power.
笔的力量太强
That's how the last author got in trouble.
所以上一任作者才陷入麻烦
He stopped recording history
他不再记录故事
and started using magic to change it.
而是开始使用魔法改写故事
My mom wouldn't want me to.
我妈妈不会希望我这样的
She'd want me to be good.
她肯定不想我变坏
Honor.
服了
So, you won't break any rules, then?
你不肯坏任何规矩
What if there was a way - dangerous way -
如果有办法 危险的办法
to help your mother?
能帮到你母亲呢
Something your other mother wouldn't like?
你另一个母亲不太喜欢的办法
I don't need her permission.
我不需要她的允许
I'm not a kid anymore.
我已经不是小孩了
Good.
很好
Because our best bet is the person Regina hates most.
因为我们最好的机会是瑞金娜最讨厌的人
Zelena.
塞琳娜
That's right.
没错
We're gonna break out the Wicked Witch.
我们要帮邪恶女巫越狱
You ever hear the phrase, "slow and steady wins the race"?
你没听过"步步为营"吗
I don't have time for slow.
我没时间一步步来
What exactly is your hurry?
你到底为什么如此着急
Why do you need the wisp?
你为什么需要精灵
My brothers --
我弟弟们
they were kidnapped by the united clans of my country.
他们被我们国家的联合宗族绑♥架♥了
Just three wee, innocent boys.
还只是三个天真的小男孩
Savages.
那些野蛮人
'Cause of me.
都怪我
My father is -- was the king.
我父亲是 曾是国王
And when he passed,
他驾崩后
the clans no longer approved of me being queen.
宗族不再赞成我当女王
In my land, people -- well, men --
在我们这个世界 人们 男人们
don't think a woman can lead.
认为女人不能当领导
Oh, not just in your land.
不只是你们这个世界
Well, I'm gonna show them.
我会证明给他们看
I need the wisp to take me to my brothers,
我需要精灵带我去找我的弟弟们
and when it does, I will save them, no matter the cost.
一旦找到 无论如何我都要救出他们
If it's war the clans want, it's war they'll get.
如果宗族想开战 那就如其所愿
You won't do your brothers any good passed out from exhaustion.
你累死了对你弟弟们没任何好处
When's the last time you slept?
你上次睡觉是什么时候
What month is it?
现在是几月了
Fine. We can make camp.
好吧 我们可以扎营
But just until first light.
但天一亮就启程
Okay?
行吗
Can't sleep?
睡不着吗
Worry not.
别担心
Dark Ones don't need sleep.
黑暗者不用睡觉
That's why I spun straw. Passes the time.
所以我纺金来消磨时间
You need a hobby -- something to take your mind off
你得有个爱好 让你暂时忘掉
all the terrible things you're gonna do.
你要做的所有坏事
Do you like knitting?
你喜欢编织吗
In case you haven't noticed, I'm doing good here.
你没注意到吗 我在做好事
I'm helping Merida,
我在帮梅莉达
and then when she's done with the wisp, it'll be my turn.
等她用完精灵 就轮到我了
The wisp isn't a toy you can share.
精灵可不是能分享的玩具
She can't just give it to you.
她不能直接给你
The person who whispers to it becomes its owner forever.
向它耳语的人会永远拥有它
So if I let her use it, I can never use it?
所以如果我让她用了 我就永远不能用了吗
Not while her heart beats.
除非她的心脏停止跳动
You want me to take it for myself.
你希望我夺走精灵为己所用吗
I want you to start behaving like a Dark One!
我希望你表现得像个黑暗者
You knew this would happen. That's why you led me to her.
你知道会这样 所以你把我引向她
You wanted me to betray Merida.
你想让我背叛梅莉达
Well-done, lad. How'd you know the code?
真棒 小子 你怎么知道密♥码♥
My mom's good with magic.
我妈很擅长魔法
Not so much with passwords.
但不太擅长密♥码♥
She uses my birthday for everything.
密♥码♥全都是我的生日
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表