But I've played this game for too long.
但我太有经验了
Merlin, kill her mother.
梅林 杀了她妈妈
Mary Margaret!
玛丽·玛格丽特
It's no good. They're too strong.
没用的 藤蔓很结实
Keep trying.
继续挣
Merlin, you have to fight it.
梅林 你得抵抗
I can't!
我做不到
You are the greatest sorcerer that has ever lived.
你是世上最厉害的巫师
If you cannot fight off the darkness,
如果你无法抵抗黑暗
no one can.
就没人可以了
I said kill her!
我叫你杀了她
By the sword, I command you!
我以剑命令你
Kill her!
杀了她
I can't hold him off much longer.
我撑不了多久
You...will...kill her.
你 快去 杀了她
Not today, mate.
今天别想了 伙计
I know someone else who needs that.
我认识另一个需要它的人
Get us out of here.
带我离开
I'm okay.
我没事
Thank you. Easy, Swan.
谢谢你 轻点 斯旺
You got tagged pretty good there.
你刚伤得不轻
So did you.
你也是
This thing?
这个吗
Well, I've had worse cuts
我挠鼻子用错手时
itching my nose with the wrong hand.
留过更重的伤呢
Hold still.
别动
Thank you.
谢谢你
Didn't even sting.
连疼都不疼
Look at that.
看啊
There's a sword.
有把剑呢
Killian, we did it.
基利安 我们做到了
Now all I have to do is light the spark
现在我只需要点燃火种
and then we can get the darkness out.
我们就能驱逐黑暗了
Well, then let's do it and go home.
那么我们赶紧做完回家吧
You punched him? Awesome.
你揍了他 好赞
Gave him a left Hook, if you know what I mean.
给了他一记左"钩"拳 懂我意思吧
Well, the woods are clear.
林子里没人了
Zelena and Arthur must have retreated
塞琳娜和亚瑟肯定撤到
somewhere far from here.
离这儿很远的地方了
I'm afraid Merlin won't be much help.
恐怕梅林也帮不上什么忙
Resisting Excalibur has taken its toll on him.
抵抗王者之剑的力量让他损耗很重
And Emma?
艾玛呢
How's she doing with the spark?
火种怎么样了
Well, she said she needed some time alone.
她说需要点时间单独想想
She took it outside.
给带出去了
Need a light?
需要借火吗
Regina.
瑞金娜
I thought you could use a friend.
我觉得你可能需要个朋友帮忙
He's playing with me.
他在捉弄我
He said I can't light it
他说我点不着
because I'm not ready to let go of the darkness.
是因为我还没准备好放弃黑暗
Are you?
是这样吗
Regina.
瑞金娜
No one knows the lure of darkness better than I do.
没人比我更清楚黑暗的诱惑了
You can lie to your parents, you can lie to yourself.
你可以骗你父母 也可以自欺欺人
But you can't lie to me.
但你骗不了我
I don't know.
我不知道
Feels good, doesn't it?
感觉很棒吧
Indulging every impulse,
沉溺于刺♥激♥
wielding great power,
驾驭强大的力量
doing whatever you want.
随心所欲
Yes.
是啊
Yes, it does.
是这样
Is that wrong?
这不对吗
Of course it is.
当然不对
But it's also human.
但这是人性
Look, I know you, Emma.
我了解你 艾玛
It took a long time, but I really know you.
虽然用了很久 但我真的了解你了
And you're not as weak as I once was,
你不像我曾经那样脆弱
so if you're clinging to the darkness,
如果你还不肯放弃黑暗
you have good reason,
你一定有好理由
and it's beyond temptation, so what is it?
而且不仅是诱惑那么简单 究竟是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
There's a difference between not knowing something
不知道和不愿承认
and not wanting to admit it.
是两码事
Those walls you put up, Emma,
你筑建的心墙 艾玛
it's time they come down.
该拆掉了
What are you doing? Helping you break the walls.
你干什么 帮你拆掉心墙
As your friend, I command you, Dark One,
作为你的朋友 我命令你 黑暗者
tell me, why are you so afraid to give up the darkness?
告诉我 你为什么这么怕放弃黑暗
Once I let it go, I won't be able to protect my family.
我一放手 就没法保护我家人了
That's another wall, Emma.
这还是心墙 艾玛
Now...the truth.
说出事实
It is.
这就是事实
Regina, please.
瑞金娜 求你了
No, it's not.
不 这不是
You just have to be brave enough
你得勇敢起来
to knock down all those walls you're hiding behind.
拆下所有你用来隐藏自己的心墙
The dagger can make you look,
匕♥首♥可以让你看清楚
but you... you have to choose to see.
但你自己得选择看清
Now come on, come on. Emma, see.
快点吧 艾玛 看清楚
Tell me what you're really afraid of!
告诉我你究竟害怕什么
Regina, what are you doing? I'm getting answers.
瑞金娜 你做什么 我要得到答案
By controlling her? That's enough.
靠控制她吗 够了
Are you all right?
你没事吧
You really think you're helping her by being cruel?
你真认为你这么残忍♥就是帮她了吗
I wasn't cruel.
我并不是残忍♥
I've been cruel. And trust me, you'd know it.
我残忍♥过 相信我 我残忍♥起来很明显
I was getting to the truth.
我是想得到真♥相♥
It's not my fault that it's painful.
真♥相♥那么痛苦不能怪我
Push.
用力
You're almost there.
就要出来了
You're doing great. One more push.
很棒 再来一次
Congratulations.
恭喜
It's a baby girl.
你生了个女儿
I can't believe it's come to this.
事情居然变成了这样
Am I really helping Zelena?
我真要帮助塞琳娜吗
It's the right thing to do, Regina.
这是正确的事 瑞金娜
So, are you ready to meet the newest member of your family?
准备好见你家的新成员了吗
Honestly...
老实说
I don't know.
我不知道
Robin.
罗宾
Regina.
瑞金娜
I have a daughter.
我有女儿了
That's wonderful.
太棒了
Look who's green with envy now?
看看这下是谁要气绿了
Look who's glowing. Congrats.
看谁容光焕发啊 恭喜了
I will not let you take this baby.
我绝不会允许你带走宝宝
Not without a fight.
至少会抵抗一番
That would be a problem if it was the baby I was after.
如果我想要的是宝宝 那倒是个问题了
Zelena.
塞琳娜
Why are you here?
你怎么也来了
Your insane girlfriend sped up my pregnancy,
你的疯子女友加速了我的怀孕
kidnapped me right after giving birth,
我刚把孩子生下就绑♥架♥了我
and separated me from my little girl.
还把我和我女儿分了开
And they say I'm wicked.
他们还说我坏呢
Why would she do that?
她为什么要那么做
What does she need you for?
她需要你做什么
From the looks of things,
看起来
she's casting a spell to steal my magic.
她是要施咒偷我的魔法
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表