we can have it.
我们可以拥有
The house in Storybrooke.
童话镇的那栋房♥子
I'm not afraid anymore.
我不怕了
I want it.
我想拥有它
With you.
跟你一起
It's ours.
那是我们的了
You just have to want it, too.
只要你也想拥有
Aye, love, I do.
亲爱的 我想要
More than anything.
特别想
Killian...
基利安
Look.
看啊
The demon's gone.
那怪物消失了
We can do this.
我们可以做到的
We can get the darkness out of both of us for good.
我们可以彻底驱逐你我体内的黑暗
How?
怎么做
By doing what I just did with you.
就像我刚刚对你做的那样
By going to those we love.
去找我们爱的人帮忙
Rumple?
朗普
What's wrong? Aren't you coming?
怎么了 你不来吗
I'm afraid my preparations for this battle
恐怕我在这场战斗中的作用
can't be found in a book.
在书里是找不到的
Well, but this was your idea.
但这是你的主意
For you and the others,
对你和其他人来说
there might be some way to protect yourself.
也许有办法能保护你们自己
For me...
对于我
I've spent an entire life running away from battles.
我一辈子都在逃避战斗
Time to stop.
是时候停止了
You don't have anything to prove anymore.
你不需要再证明什么了
You saved me from Merida.
你从梅莉达手里救了我
You're a hero now.
你现在是英雄了
But that doesn't erase a lifetime of cowardice --
但那不能抵消我懦弱的一生
nothing can.
不论我做了什么
Belle...
贝儿
I know that I've hurt you in unforgivable ways.
我知道我给你的伤害不可原谅
But I also know that not wanting me to die
我也知道不想让我死
isn't the same as wanting to be with me.
并不等于愿意跟我在一起
So if I survive this, I want to do better by you.
所以若我活下来 我希望能为你做得更好
I want to love you in a way I never could before.
我希望用我以前做不到的方式来爱你
With honesty and courage.
用真诚和勇气
Let me be the man you deserve.
让我成为配得上你的人
The man I swore on my son's grave that I would be.
让我成为我在我儿子墓前发誓要成为的人
I...I don't know what to say.
我... 不知道该说什么了
Don't say anything.
什么也别说
If I win...
如果我赢了
If I win, I go to the well where we were married.
如果我赢了 我就去我们结婚的井边
And if you meet me there, I'll know how you feel.
如果你去那里见我 我就知道你的想法了
You.
是你
The mayor told me explicitly not to let you through.
镇长告诉我不许你过去
Well, then, you're just doing your job.
那你只是尽忠职守罢了
Poorly, but you're doing it.
虽然没啥用 但你尽力了
Kudos to you.
给你点个赞
Not so fast, sis.
别急啊 姐姐
Sister, dear.
妹妹 亲爱的
Thank you so much for looking after my bundle of joy
谢谢你在我被绑♥架♥时
while I was off being kidnapped.
照顾我的小宝贝
But I've come to take her back now.
但我现在回来接她了
Bye. Good luck with that.
再见 祝你好运
Where's my daughter?!
我女儿呢
Did you really think,
你真的以为
after everything you've done,
你做了那么多坏事
we wouldn't protect that child from you?
我们还会让你接近那个孩子吗
She is my child!
她是我的孩子
She's also Robin's.
也是罗宾的
And you will never take her away from him.
你永远也别想把她从他身边抢走
You just can't stand,
你就是看不下去
that after a lifetime of you getting everything,
你自己一辈子要什么有什么
it's finally my turn!
轮到我了就不行
The only reason you have that baby
你那个孩子之所以能出生
is because you killed Marian
是因为你杀了玛丽安
and you deceived Robin
还用最卑鄙的方式
in the most vile way imaginable.
欺骗了罗宾
Is that a compliment?
你是在夸我吗
This insanity has to stop.
你的疯狂该停止了
Agreed.
同意
But I don't think it can.
但我觉得停不下来
Actually, I think maybe it can.
但我觉得可以
You know, when Regina asked me to guard you,
瑞金娜让我看管你的时候
the last thing I wanted to do was be in the same room as you.
我真希望不要跟你共处一室
Now that we're here, this isn't so bad.
如今我们在这里 也没那么糟
Put it down, Merida.
放下弓 梅莉达
We both know you're not going to shoot me.
我们都知道你不会射我的
Oh, won't I? After everything you've done to me.
是吗 你可对我做了那么多坏事
Fine. I'd say an arrow to the knee would do you right good.
好吧 要我说给你膝盖一箭刚刚好
Maybe me too.
或许对我也好
Don't worry, love.
别担心 亲爱的
A broken knee is nothing on a broken heart.
受伤的膝盖可比不上受伤的心
Isn't that right, Swan?
不是吗 斯旺
What is this?
什么情况
I expected to find you and the heroes
我本以为能看到你和英雄们
huddled over a mountain of books,
在成堆的书里乱翻
trying to figure out my terrible plan.
试图找出我可怕的计划
That's not why you're here.
你来不是为那个
You're here because you still have feelings for me.
你来是因为你对我还有感情
Oh, Swan.
斯旺
Of course I still have feelings for you --
我当然对你还有感情
Anger.
愤怒
Hatred. Disappointment.
憎恶 失望
You don't mean that.
你不是真心的
When you tethered me to Excalibur,
你把我跟王者之剑连在一起的时候
you opened my eyes.
我终于清醒了
And I now see you for what you really are...
我看清了你的真面目
an anchor.
一个锚
And I see clearly now
我现在能清楚地看到
That you were nothing more
你不过就是一个
than a pretty blonde distraction.
分散人注意的金发美女
But guess what, Swan? I am a free man now.
但你猜怎么着 斯旺 我现在自♥由♥了
And you will never hold me back
你永远也无法阻止我
from getting what I want again.
得偿所愿了
Hook...Killian...
虎克 基利安
Whatever deal you made to get your revenge on Gold,
无论你为用戈登的复仇来做什么交易
it's not worth it.
都不值得
The darkness is using you.
黑暗在利用你
It doesn't care what you want.
它不在乎你想要什么
It only cares what it wants.
它只在乎它想要的
Well, you're only a pawn
你如果不知道自己被利用
if you don't know you're being used.
那你不过是枚棋子
As long as I get what I want,
只要我得偿所愿
I don't give a damn about the rest.
其他的我都不在乎
And you of all people should understand that.
所有人里 你最该清楚
Everything I did, I did for you.
我做的一切 都是为你
Well, you see, that's your problem, Swan.
你看 那就是你的问题 斯旺
You're so afraid of losing the people that you love
你太害怕失去你爱的人
that you push them away.
所以把他们赶走
And that's why you'll always be an orphan.
所以你永远是个孤儿
You don't need some villain swooping in
你都不需要坏人
to destroy your happiness.
来毁掉你的幸福
You do that quite well all on your own.
你自己就能毁掉
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么说
Because...
因为
I want to hurt you...
我想伤害你
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表