Previously on Once Upon a Time...
《童话镇》前情提要
Why are we going to take it out of Storybrooke?
我们为什么要把它带出童话镇
To destroy it.
好毁掉它
Zelena! It must have something to do with
塞琳娜 肯定是跟魔法
magic being tied to that bloody crystal!
和那个破水晶绑在一起有关
We're certainly not in Storybrooke anymore.
我们绝对是不在童话镇了
if you really don't want to worry about something,
如果你真想避免麻烦
you lock it into a cage --
就把它关在笼子里
It's when you unlock the cage...
你打开笼子时
...that's when the trouble starts.
麻烦才会开始
Much as I want to give in to evil, I don't.
我虽然很想向邪恶屈服 但我没有
...the Evil Queen can't return, so...
不能让巫后回归...
There's no redemption for me.
我无法救赎
I'm trapped.
我被困住了
If the Dark One ever wishes to see his wife again...
如果黑暗者还想再见到他的妻子
...he'll have to do exactly as I say.
他就得完全听我的
You almost got free.
你几乎就要自♥由♥了
Sorry it didn't work out.
很遗憾没能成功
That's the thing about you, Hyde.
要我说你呢 海德
You're not half as clever as you think.
你没有你自己以为的一半聪明
Did you get into your own rum?
你脑子糊涂了吗
You believe that's going to work when my magic can't?
你相信魔法做不到的 你能做到吗
Well, I suppose I could just do nothing,
我也觉得我可以什么都不做
but then again, that's your job!
但话说回来 什么都不做的是你
If you really want to get out of here,
你要真想出去
I can arrange a trip right back to the Underworld!
我可以立刻安排你回地狱
Stop it!
住口吧
Now, we need to be patient.
我们得有耐心
The Groundsman promised
园丁保证了说
to fix the wand and bring it back to us.
会修好魔杖 带回来给我们
Unfortunately, I was only able to keep half my promise.
不幸的是 我只能履行一半的承诺
What do you mean?
什么意思
Where's the wand?
魔杖呢
I repaired it, but then the Warden took it from me.
我修好了 但院长又把它拿走了
I didn't come empty-handed, though.
但我也没有空着手回来
Seems the orderly,
因为护工
he enjoyed a little bit too much whiskey today.
今天威士忌又喝多了
We need to get the wand back from that warden.
我们得从那个院长手里把魔杖拿回来
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪吗
Eh, no, uh, but first things first,
不 但在找到他之前
before we find him, we must have a way to defeat him.
首先要解决的 是怎么打败他
He's quite powerful.
他很强大
Now, I might have a way, but it is dangerous.
我或许有办法 但很危险
Hasn't stopped us before.
危险从未阻止过我们
I just went to hell and back.
我去过地狱又回来的
I'm not afraid of your Warden.
我不怕你的院长
Then follow me.
那跟我来吧
Bloody hell.
该死
Where are we?
我们这是在哪
It's like all the realms all at once.
看起来像所有国度聚在了一起
You're closer than you think.
你想得差不多
This land is a refuge
这里是个逃难地
filled with outcasts from all over.
这里全是被各处驱逐的人
Each forced to flee their problems.
每个人都是被迫逃避到这里
Each finding safe haven here.
每个人都在这里找到了避风港
Forced to flee from what?
被迫逃避什么
Well, the reasons are as varied as the populace,
每个人的原因不同
and everyone has their own tale.
每个人都有自己的故事
That's why this place has come to be known
所以这个地方会被称为
as "The Land of Untold Stories."
"无故事国"
It's a tad ironic of a name, no,
真是个讽刺的名字
given that this land is seemingly filled with stories.
这里可到处都是故事呢
Perhaps, but there's only one story
或许吧 但现在我们需要担心的
we need to worry about right now. That's our own.
只有一个故事 就是我们自己的
Right, and that story better end
没错 这个故事的结尾
with us getting back to our world.
最好是我们回到了自己的世界
Henry.
亨利
Henry, will you stop?
亨利 你能停停吗
Your moms told us to wait back in the library.
你的妈妈们让我们在图书馆等着
They could be in trouble.
她们可能遇到麻烦了
And since when do you care what they say?
你什么时候开始听她们的话了
You already ran away with me.
你已经跟我一起逃出来了
You lied about the Dark Grail.
在黑暗圣杯的事上说了谎
Henry.
亨利
I know you're scared.
我知道你很害怕
And if you really think this is the best thing to do,
如果你真觉得这是最好的办法
I'll help you.
我会帮你
Thank you.
谢谢
But I hope you have a good plan,
但我希望你有个好计划
because we don't have magic
因为我们没有魔法
and we have no idea where you grandfather is.
我们也不知道你爷爷在哪里
Actually, I think I do.
说起来 我觉得我知道
Well, don't just stand there.
别光站着啊
Here is your dinner, sir.
这是您的晚餐 先生
The spaghetti Bolognese.
意大利番茄牛肉面
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
The kitchen must have made a mistake.
厨房♥肯定是弄错了
I'll get it fixed right away.
我马上叫他们调整
No need.
不必了
The meal is irrelevant.
晚餐是什么不重要
This is sterling silver?
这是纯银的吗
Yes.
是的
You can leave.
你可以走了
Actually, there is one more thing.
其实还有件事
Things might get messy here.
这里可能会弄的很乱
Yeah.
好
Gold might have magic on his side.
戈登或许有魔法
But he sure isn't subtle.
但他还真不懂低调
If I know Henry, ?he's already disobeyed us.
就我了解的亨利 他肯定已经不听话了
We should call ?and tell him to stay put.
该打给他让他待着别动
Which would work ?if I hadn't torched his phone.
我要没把他的手♥机♥烧掉 这办法应该可以
What the hell?
你说什么
What's wrong?
怎么了
It's Granny. Something's happened in Storybrooke.
是外婆 童话镇出事了
My parents, Hook, and your sister
我父母 虎克 还有你姐姐
were pulled through some kind of portal.
被传送门吸走了
Again?
又吸走了
To where?
去哪了
Granny is an expert on lasagna, not magic.
外婆家最拿手的是千层面 不是魔法
All she says is that they vanished with the Sorcerer's wand
她只说他们和魔法师的魔杖一起消失了
and never came back.
再也没回来过
Regina.
瑞金娜
They might all be in danger.
他们可能都会有危险
We have to bring them home.
我们必须把他们带回家
Well, the only way to do that
只有一个办法
is to get our magic back from Gold.
就是从戈登那抢回我们的魔法
What are you doing? We need a plan.
你想做什么 我们需要制定一个计划
I have one. I still have a fist.
我已经有计划 至少我还有拳头
Gold still has a nose.
戈登也还有鼻子接我这一拳
If you don't like it, I'll do this alone.
如果你不喜欢 那我就单独行动
I get it. I want to help my family, too,
我明白 我也想救我家人
but we have to be smart about this.
但是我们不能鲁莽行事
Didn't you see the sign?
你没看到门上挂的牌子吗
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Alone.
单独谈
The Savior doesn't even know I'm here.
救世主不知道我来了
So, what makes you think
那你凭什么以为
I have any interest in talking to you?
我有兴趣和你谈
Because the storm clouds outside tell me
因为外面那团乌云告诉我
you haven't been able to wake Belle yet.
你还无法唤醒贝儿
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表