There must be more to it.
肯定没这么简单
Yeah, well, even if there is,
就算是
we only have until noon to stop him.
我们也得赶在中午前阻止他
And to save you.
救你
What about Merlin's message?
梅林的口信呢
He said this "Nimue" is the key to stopping the Dark One.
他说"妮缪"是阻止黑暗者的关键
Nimue was Merlin's true love.
妮缪是梅林的真爱
And she was also the first Dark One.
她也是第一个黑暗者
I know.
我知道
How do we find out more about her?
我们怎么查到更多关于她的事
Start your search with the Dark One Chronicles.
去查《黑暗者编年录》
There are many texts that can help us.
里面有很多有用的信息
As much as I appreciate devotion to scholarship,
虽然我欣赏学者精神
there is an easier way.
但有更轻松的办法
I am still a Dark One.
我还是黑暗者
I can protect you, Gold.
我可以保护你 戈登
You just have to take off the cuff.
你只需要摘下我的手铐
You don't trust me.
你们不信任我
Well, if the situations were reversed, would you trust me?
如果情况调换 你会信任我吗
So it's true.
没错
You're here.
你来了
Henry.
亨利
I need you to tell them it's okay to take off this cuff.
帮我告诉他们 摘掉手铐没关系的
It's the only way to figure it all out.
只有这样才能解决一切
No.
不
What?
什么
You lied to us... about Hook, about everything.
你骗了我们 关于虎克 关于一切
Why should we trust you now?
我们现在凭什么信你
Henry, I'm your mother.
亨利 我是你母亲
Are you?
是吗
Because the mom I knew wouldn't keep things from me.
我印象里 我妈妈可不会有事瞒我
I thought you were the one person who would understand.
我以为你是最能理解的
I thought you were the one person I could trust.
我以为你是我最能信任的
So you can forgive Regina and Gold
你原谅了瑞金娜和戈登
for everything they've done, but not me?
尽管他们做过那么多坏事 却不能原谅我吗
They've changed.
他们变了
They showed me they changed.
他们让我看到了转变
So did I.
我也变了
When we first met, yeah.
我们最初相遇时 是的
But the minute things got tough, you didn't come to anybody.
但事情一变得困难 你就不向任何人求助
You decided that you would figure it out on your own.
而是要自己去解决
We were a team.
我们本是一个团队
Operation Cobra. I remember.
眼镜蛇行动 我记得
But now you just want your dark magic back
但现在 你只想要回你的黑魔法
so you can do it alone.
好自己去解决问题
And I've seen what you do with dark magic.
而我见识过你用黑魔法做过什么
He needs time, Emma.
他需要时间 艾玛
We should really get to the library.
我们赶快去图书馆吧
We've got a lot to do.
还有很多事要做
I have a stop to make first.
我得先去一趟别处
I'll meet you there.
回头去跟你们碰面
Let me guess... I'm not invited.
我猜猜 你们不打算请我去
Emma.
艾玛
We love you.
我们爱你
You don't trust me.
但你们不信任我
We don't trust the darkness.
我们不信任黑暗
Stay here and let us save you.
留在这儿 让我们救你吧
It's for the best.
这样对大家都好
There's nothing we can do.
我们无能为力了
It's too late.
已经太迟了
The vault has already forged Hook as its new Dark One.
地窖已经将虎克塑造成了新的黑暗者
He went this way.
他往这边走了
This way!
来
And then the tracks disappear.
脚印在这儿消失了
We should split up, search the woods.
我们分头在林子里找吧
He's a Dark One. He can transport himself anywhere.
他是黑暗者 他可以随意瞬移
So can Emma.
艾玛也是
We've got to start looking somewhere.
我们总得从某个地方开始找
There's no time.
没时间了
Of all the paths I foresaw for your daughter,
我预见你们女儿走上的各种道路中
I'm afraid that this was the darkest.
恐怕这是最黑暗的一条
We should return to Granny's.
我们回外婆家吧
Even without my magic,
就算没有魔法
I still have enough ingredients to make preparations.
我还是有足够原料做准备
I don't care how bad things got...
不管事情多糟
Emma wouldn't hurt us. Maybe.
艾玛是不会伤害我们的 或许吧
But this new Dark One,
但这个新黑暗者
we need as many allies as we can get.
我们需要尽可能多的同盟
Lancelot, your mother's the Lady of the Lake.
兰斯洛特 你母亲是湖上夫人
Could she help us?
她能帮我们吗
Perhaps. Perhaps?
或许吧 或许
Lancelot, you should go.
兰斯洛特 你去吧
She does have great power.
她的确法力强大
The lake is but a two-day journey from here.
湖离这里要两天的路
It's worth a try.
值得一试
And if I don't make it in time?
如果我赶不及回来呢
Well, then you get to spend your last moments with your mother.
那你至少陪你母亲度过了生命的最后时刻
We were so close, Mary Margaret.
我们差点就成功了 玛丽·玛格丽特
Emma was seconds away
艾玛当时差点
from destroying the darkness and ending this.
就毁掉黑暗 结束一切了
And Hook would have been dead.
但是虎克会死的
She chose love, David.
她选择了爱 戴维
And we would have done the same thing.
换了我们也会如此
We'd share one heart
我们能共享一颗心脏
because we took the same kind of risk that Emma took.
就是因为我们同艾玛一样敢冒这种险
We save each other. That is what our family does.
我们拯救彼此 这就是咱家人做的事
So have some faith in her.
相信她
I do.
我相信
I just hope her faith in Hook is justified.
我只是希望虎克值得她相信
What the devil am I wearing?
我穿的什么啊
Why must Dark Ones dress like monks?
为什么黑暗者都要穿得像修道士
Yes, much better. I went leather as well.
没错 好多了 我也选了皮衣
Get out of here.
滚开
Try to ignore me. Bet you can't.
努力无视我吧 没用的
Talk all you want, spirit. I know you're lying.
随你怎么说话 幽灵 我知道你在撒谎
There's no way that I can get my revenge
我是没办法复仇的
when Gold's in Storybrooke and I'm trapped here in Camelot.
戈登在童话镇 而我困在了卡米洛特
Well, that's where we come in, dearie.
这就是需要我们出手的地方了 亲爱的
Might I suggest a dark curse?
我可以建议使用一个黑暗诅咒吗
And crush the heart of the one I love most to enact it?
捏碎我最爱之人的心来启动它吗
No, no, no. I won't kill Emma.
不不 我不会杀艾玛的
Yeah, but there's always a loophole.
是的 但总是有漏洞可钻的
Killian! It worked!
基利安 成功了
You're alive! Aye. It did.
你活下来了 是啊 成功了
After spending centuries quelling my bloodlust,
我花了几个世纪抑制我的杀心
you threw me right back into that darkness!
你却又把我丢回了黑暗之中
Job well-done, Emma!
好样的 艾玛
Binding you to Excalibur was the only way to save you.
将你与王者之剑捆绑在一起是救你的唯一办法
Right, Excalibur.
是啊 王者之剑
And where is my shiny new tether?
我那条崭新的链子哪去了
I don't know. It disappeared right after you did.
我不知道 跟你一起消失了
Isn't that convenient?
真巧啊
How long has he been with you?
他出现多久了
You can still see him?
你还能看到他吗
Sadly, yes. I mean, she's still a Dark One.
很遗憾 是的 她还是黑暗者
No matter how ineffectual she may be.
不管她多没用
Don't listen to him.
别听他的
He's not real. But I am.
他不是真的 但我是
I'm right here. Look at me.
我就在这儿 看着我
That future you told me not to be afraid of...
你叫我不必害怕的那个未来
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表