Wait, love, you came down here looking for Zelena?
等等 你下来是为了找塞琳娜
Why am I not surprised?
我怎么不觉得意外呢
What did my sister do now?
我姐姐又做什么了
It's my friend, Dorothy.
是我的朋友 桃乐茜
Zelena wanted her magic slippers
塞琳娜想拿到她的魔法拖鞋
so that she could get back to her baby.
好去找她的宝宝
Ruby, what did Zelena do to your friend?
鲁比 塞琳娜对你朋友做了什么
That's why I'm here. I don't know.
我就是为此而来 我不知道
Dorothy went to face her and just disappeared.
桃乐茜去找她了 然后就不见了
Mulan and I looked everywhere, but we couldn't find her.
木兰和我到处都找了 但还是找不到她
Snow, this is all my fault.
小雪 这都怪我
None of this would have happened if I hadn't show up in Oz.
如果不是我跑去了奥兹这一切就不会发生
It's just one more life that I have destroyed
就因为我的身份
because of what I am.
我又毁掉了一个生命
That is not true, and you know it.
不是这样的 你明白
Ruby, we'll find out what happened to Dorothy. I promise.
鲁比 我们会查清桃乐茜的下落 我保证
There's only one way we're gonna do that.
那只有一个办法
It's time to talk to Zelena.
该去跟塞琳娜谈谈了
I'm coming.
我就来
I actually thought we were getting somewhere with her.
我还以为我们真让她改变了
David. Will you do something while I'm gone?
戴维 我不在时你能做件事吗
Sure. What is it?
好啊 什么事
Well, we haven't --
我们还没
Neal hasn't heard our voices in days,
尼尔好几天没听到我们的声音了
and I'm getting a little Yeah, me too.
我有点... 我也是
I'll call him for the both of us.
我替咱俩一起打给他
Thank you. Oh, take Hook with you.
谢谢 带上虎克吧
Streets aren't safe for anyone to be alone right now.
街上现在不太平 不要一个人出去
Yeah, I'll be careful.
嗯 我会小心的
Believe me, I will tell Neal the reason
相信我 我会告诉尼尔
why his mother is not on the line --
他妈妈为什么不能来电
'cause she's out doing what she does best,
因为她去做她最拿手的事了
being a hero.
做英雄
Careful, lad. Hades has eyes and ears everywhere.
小心 哈迪斯到处有眼线
We can't trust anyone here.
我们不能信任任何人
Is the line always this long?
排队的人总这么多吗
It's not a line. Something's wrong.
是出什么问题了
What do you think you're doing?
你干什么呢
What does it look like, darling?
你以为呢
I'm fulfilling my mayoral responsibilities
我在履行我镇长的职责
by supervising some municipal improvements.
监管城市改进工作
Get on with it, Claude. Rip it out.
快点 克劳德 拆掉它
No, no, no, no!
不行
This is the only chance these people have
这是他们唯一跟所爱之人
to contact their loved ones.
联络的机会
Oh, you mean it's your only opportunity
你是说 这是你联络
to reach out and haunt your infant son.
你幼子的唯一机会吧
Looks like Chisel Chin, Jr. Will just have to go to bed
看来小方下巴只能在没有
without what I can imagine
我猜一定非常无聊的
are terribly dull bedtime stories.
睡前故事的陪伴下入睡了
Cruella, why are you doing this?
库伊拉 你为什么要这么做
Is this because I won't write you back to life?
是因为我不肯把你写活吗
No, Henry darling.
不 亲爱的亨利
I'm not the one that ordered
又不是我下令
all the phones to be ripped out down here.
把这里的电♥话♥拆掉的
Hades.
哈迪斯
Well, with all you heroes running around,
由于你们这帮英雄
the place he feels has a little too much hope
他觉得他领土上冒泡的
bubbling up in his realm.
希望太多了
Well, you can tell him it's gonna take a lot more
转告他 他如果想让我们泄气
than ripping out phones to discourage us.
光拆掉电♥话♥可不够
I will.
我会的
But in the meantime, if you wanted to strike a deal,
但现在 如果你想做交易
I could look the other way while you made one last call.
我可以让你再打最后一通电♥话♥
I'm assuming I'd have the author and his pen
我猜作者会愿意用他的笔
to write me back to life.
把我写活
We're not making deals with you.
我们不会跟你做交易的
Have it your way.
那好吧
Do it, Claude.
动手吧 克劳德
Ta-ta, darlings.
再见了 两位
I'll come back for you when the time's right,
等时机合适时 我会再回来找你
my little sweet pea.
我的小可爱
But for now, you're with the people
但现在 你跟可以
that can give you what you need.
满足你需求的人在一起
You're not going anywhere, sis.
别想逃 姐姐
How do you expect me to become mother material
你总这样缠着我不放
if you won't leave me be?
我还怎么当个好妈妈
Well, we were planning on it
我们本打算放过你的
until someone you screwed over
直到一个被你坑过的人
literally dropped out of the sky.
从天而降
What did you do to Dorothy?
你把桃乐茜怎么了
It touched down right here.
龙♥卷♥风♥在这儿触地的
Toto? Toto!
托托 托托
There's nothing here.
这里什么都没有
Or here. Toto.
这里也没有 托托
Looking for me?
找我吗
I see you picked up a few strays while I was gone.
你趁我不在时捡了几个流浪汉啊
Watch it, Zelena.
说话小心点 塞琳娜
You really want to mess with us again?
你真想再惹我们吗
You know you're not welcome in Oz anymore.
你知道奥兹国现在不欢迎你了
You think I want to be in this emerald-tinted dump?
你以为我想来这个满是翡翠的破地方吗
I was banished here by your friends.
我是被你的朋友们驱逐到了这里
I'm sure they had good reason.
他们肯定有好理由
Of course. To keep me from my newborn baby.
当然 为了把我和我的新生儿拆散
Right.
得了
It's the truth.
是真话
You see, Dorothy, you may have the love of Oz,
瞧 桃乐茜 你或许拥有全奥兹国的热爱
but I have something better -- the love of my child.
但我有更好的东西 我孩子的爱
She needs her mommy,
她需要她的妈妈
so you're gonna take me straight back to her right now.
所以你要马上带我回去找她
Where are my silver slippers?
我的银拖鞋呢
You gave them to me,
你把拖鞋给我了
and I'm not going to give them back.
我不会还给你的
Well, then...
那好吧
maybe you'll think again
或许你会重新考虑的
when you see who I found sniffing through this rubble.
看我在废墟里发现了谁
Toto. Don't you --
托托 你别
Your mutt for the slippers.
你的臭狗换拖鞋
You've got until sundown tomorrow
明天日落前
to decide which you prefer.
你可以决定你更想要哪个
Zelena, tell us what you did to Dorothy.
塞琳娜 告诉我们你把桃乐茜怎么了
Fight your instincts and help us.
别跟着直觉走 帮助我们
It's the only way you'll ever see your little girl again.
只有这样 你才能再见到你的女儿
Trust me.
相信我
No.
不
I'm afraid I can't fix this.
恐怕这事无从弥补
Even I can't help Dorothy now.
我现在也帮不了桃乐茜了
Why not?
为什么
You killed her?
你杀了她吗
Not quite.
不算是
I took a page out of your book, Regina.
我学了你的伎俩 瑞金娜
Sleeping curse.
沉睡咒
You need to wake her up.
你得唤醒她
That's what I'm trying to tell you -- I can't.
这就是我想告诉你的 我做不到
Dorothy may have the love of the people of Oz,
桃乐茜或许拥有全奥兹人的爱
but there's only one thing that could help her now.
但现在能帮她的只有一样东西
True love's kiss.
真爱之吻
No family, unmarried, unloved, all alone.
无亲无故 没结婚 没爱人 孤身一人
There's no one that can give Dorothy what she needs.
没有人能给桃乐茜她需要的东西
I'm afraid sometimes...
恐怕有时候
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表