Well, that...
这
That really doesn't matter.
这无所谓
The more you justify what you're doing,
你越是给自己找借口
the more you push them away.
你越会把他们推开
And take it from me...
听我的
You will always lose the ones you love the most.
你总会失去最爱的人
Merida.
梅莉达
Yes, Dark One?
是 黑暗者
Get him out of my sight. Take him to the woods and begin.
把他带走 带去树林里 开始训练
How long do you think you can hold my heart and threaten me?
你觉得你能拿着我的心威胁我多久
As long as it takes me to get what I want.
直到我得到了我想要的
Maybe.
或许吧
But I'm thinking I can break your spell!
但我觉得我能打破你的咒语
Now take him to the woods...
带他去树林里
And make me a hero.
给我造个英雄出来
First, we need to know
首先 我们得知道
how the potion you've been working on
你在研制的药剂
will react to my dark magic.
对我的黑魔法♥会♥起什么反应
Bring me the vial.
把药瓶给我
I'm not doing a damn thing until you tell me how you knew
你不告诉我你怎么知道戴维和玛丽·玛格丽特
David and Mary Margaret were under a spell.
被施了咒 我什么都不会做的
We don't have time for this.
我们没时间了
Make time.
那就挤时间出来
Fine.
好吧
I saw it in this...
我在这里看到的
A dreamcatcher.
捕梦网
Emma, this is dark magic.
艾玛 这是黑魔法
I know.
我知道
These things catch more than dreams.
这种东西不止能捕到梦
I know.
是啊
And you have to wave it over someone to capture a memory.
而且要捕获记忆 得在对方头上挥
I don't.
我不需要
This dark magic is stronger,
黑魔法更加强大
more unpredictable than any magic I've ever used.
比我用过的任何魔法都更不好琢磨
The image just appeared.
图像能自动显现
It showed me what Arthur did to them.
它让我看到了亚瑟对他们做的事
Look, it's gonna be okay.
没事的
The dreamcatcher also showed me
捕梦网总能让我看到
a memory that's going to help us.
会帮助我们的记忆
Merlin's.
梅林的记忆
I saw him.
我看到他了
Merlin wept for the loss of the only woman he ever loved
梅林为他唯一爱过的女人流了泪
moments before the Dark One trapped him in the tree...
随后 他便被黑暗者困在了树里
Using one of his tears.
用的是他的一滴泪
Emma, that's it.
艾玛 就是这样
Sometimes, spells are like snakebites.
有时候 咒语就像蛇毒
You can make the antivenom with the venom.
可以用蛇毒制♥造♥解药
If a tear of lost love trapped Merlin...
如果是失去爱情的痛苦困住了梅林
then another one might be able to get him out.
那么再来一滴或许能解救他
So, what do you say?
怎么样
Let's go get ourselves a tear.
我们去找一滴泪吧
So, how long have you had Nicodemus?
你养尼哥底母多久了
My mother gave him to me for my seventh birthday.
我七岁生日时妈妈送我的
She was a champion rider.
她是个冠军骑手
But, um... she passed away
但我还没学会骑马前
before I even learned to gallop.
她就去世了
My dad died before I really got the chance to know him.
我也还没来得及好好了解我爸爸 他就走了
There's just so much I wish I could tell him.
我有好多话想对他说
You know?
你懂吗
Yes.
是啊
I do know.
我懂
I've never met anyone I could talk to about this before.
以前我的这些话总是无处可说
I should put Nico's saddle away.
我该把尼哥的马鞍放起来了
I'll be right back.
我就回来
What's that, lady Violet?
你说什么 维奥莱特女士
If I pull Excalibur from this stone,
如果我将王者之剑从石中拔出
I will be forever your hero?
我就永远是你的英雄了吗
What is going on in here?
这里怎么回事
You're one of those visitors, aren't you?
你是来的客人之一 是吗
From the other land.
来自另一个世界的
Ah, yes.
知道了
You're the one who's been running around with my daughter.
你是那个跟着我女儿到处跑的家伙
Henry.
我叫亨利
You're Violet's father?
你是维奥莱特的父亲吗
You may address me as "Sir Morgan."
你可以叫我摩根爵士
How old are you, boy?
你多大了 小子
13, sir.
13岁 爵士
And no skills with a sword or a horse?
完全不会使剑或骑马吗
What sort of squire are you?
你算哪门子侍从啊
I'm... I'm not a squire, sir.
我不是个侍从 爵士
I'm a writer.
我是个作者
A writer.
作者
Tell me, boy...
告诉我 小子
When this kingdom is attacked by ogres,
如果这个王国被食人魔袭击
will you protect my daughter with your pen?
你能用你的笔保护我女儿吗
Violet belongs with someone who will become a knight,
维奥莱特应该跟一个能做骑士的人在一起
a hero who understands this world...
一个了解这个世界的英雄
Someone like her.
一个她那样的人
Now get out of here before you cause any more damage.
赶紧出去吧 别再弄坏什么了
Did you see my text?
看到我的短♥信♥了吗
About the block party.
关于街区派对的
Yes.
是的
Everything okay?
有什么事吗
I'm afraid I'm not in the mood for parties.
我恐怕没心情参加派对
My horse ran off this morning.
我的马今早跑掉了
Oh... oh, no.
糟糕
Did you check the stables?
你去看过马厩了吗
He's gone.
他不见了
My father's out right now
我父亲正在外面
trying to lure Nico with some pumpkin.
想用南瓜把尼哥引出来
It's his favorite treat.
他最喜欢那个了
It's okay. He'll come back.
没事的 他会回来的
The town isn't that big.
这个镇子没那么大
Maybe tonight will help you get your mind off of it.
或许今晚能让你忘了这个烦恼
Henry, I can't go dancing or go to a party
亨利 我不能跳舞或参加派对
or anything... not while he's still out there.
或做任何事 他还在外面呢
I'm gonna find your horse, Violet.
我会帮你找到马的 维奥莱特
And I know just the person to help.
而且我知道该找谁帮忙
Do you remember why I first brought you to Storybrooke?
你记得我最初带你来童话镇的原因吗
Of course... Operation Cobra.
当然 眼镜蛇行动
Bring back all the happy endings.
把幸福结局带回来
Well, your mission isn't over.
你的任务没结束呢
Henry, things are different now.
亨利 情况现在不同了
They don't have to be.
不非得这样
Show me that the mom I know is still in there somewhere.
让我看到我熟悉的妈妈还在
She is. This is me.
她在 我还是我
Then prove it.
那就证明给我看
Help me return my friend's happy ending.
帮我给我的朋友一个幸福结局
Don't think about running. With that limp,
别想跑 就你的腿脚
you wouldn't make it 10 feet.
十尺你都走不到
Pick up the bloody sword and let's make a hero of you.
拿起剑 做个英雄吧
But I-I can barely stand, much less fight someone.
我都站不稳 更别说和人战斗
Now you can stand.
现在你可以站起来了
All a man needs is a sword and one good hand.
男子汉只需要一把剑和一双手
You've got both, so pick it up.
你两样都有 把剑拿起来吧
Look, t-this is useless.
这样没用的
If she wants me to pull Excalibur,
如果她想我拔出王者之剑
then-- then let me try.
那就让我试试
When I fail, she can move on.
如果我失败了 她就可以走了
When you fail, there's no moving on. You turn to dust.
你失败了 谁都走不了 你就变成尘土了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表