Like it does.
自然而然地出现了
"The infant son of Snow White and Prince Charming
白雪公主和白马王子的幼儿
looked up at the tiny glass unicorns
抬头望着玻璃小独角兽
as they stirred by the wind.
在风中摇曳
But on this night, he didn't hear the chime of the crystal.
但是这一晚 他听到的不是水晶风铃
Instead, he heard the voices of his mother, Snow White,
而是他的妈妈白雪公主
and his father, Prince Charming.
和他的爸爸白马王子的声音
They sang a lullaby until he fell asleep
他们唱着摇篮曲哄他入睡
as soundly as if he were in their arms."
他睡得又香又甜 仿佛在他们怀里一样
He heard us.
他听见我们的声音了
He heard us.
他听见我们的声音了
Thanks, Henry.
谢谢你 亨利
I don't know about anyone else,
我不知道你们怎么想
but I am really ready to get back home to my family --
我是真的迫不及待要回到家人身边了
my whole family.
我所有的家人
No more waiting.
不要再等了
We can save ourselves.
我们可以拯救自己
We're going to take down Hades, and we're going to do it now.
我们要打败哈迪斯 现在就要
There you are.
你在这儿啊
What's this?
这是要做什么
Dinner.
共进晚餐
To celebrate.
庆祝一下
You saw?
你看见了
Of course I saw.
我当然看见了
You were wonderful.
你太棒了
I knew you'd succeed.
我早就知道你会成功的
Come. Sit.
过来 请坐
So...
那么
is this also a farewell dinner...
这也是你回去之前的
...before you return?
告别晚宴吗
No.
不是的
I'm not going back to the Underworld, Zelena.
我不会回冥界去了 塞琳娜
But you said you needed...
但是你说你要...
Yes.
是的
So, you think that you and me are...
你觉得我和你是
True love.
真爱
You can't tell me you don't feel something, too.
你不能说你什么都没感觉到
Yes, but we just met.
是有感觉 但是我们才刚刚认识啊
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
But when we were on that bicycle...
但是我们在自行车上的时候
...and I had my arms around you...
我搂着你
I felt something I haven't felt in eons.
我有了千万年没有过的感觉
My...
我的
My heart...
我的心
fluttered.
悸动了一下
Just for a moment.
只是一瞬间
And I truly believe...
我真的相信
once we kiss...
只要我们吻一下
my heart will start again.
我的心就可以再次启动了
I'll be free.
我就自♥由♥了
And we can be together.
我们就可以在一起
No!
不行
No? What?
为什么不行
How could I be so stupid?!
我怎么会这么傻
What -- What are you talking about?
什么 你说什么
I almost believed you.
我差点信了你
It's the truth. I promise!
我说的是事实 我发誓
You want me to kiss you to free you from the Underworld!
你想让我亲你 将你从冥界解脱出来
And then you'll have the power to steal this brain
然后你就可以偷走大脑
and enact my time-travel spell -- for you!
自己施时间旅行咒
And only you!
只为你自己
Because that's what I would do.
因为我会这么做
No.
不
You want revenge and until you get it,
你想要复仇 除非你成功复仇
you will never be satisfied.
不然你永不会满意
You need this spell.
你需要这个咒语
You need to go back to beat your brother,
你得回去打败你哥哥
just like I need to go back to beat my sister!
就像我得回去打败我妹妹
Love is not enough!
爱根本不够
No, Zelena. I don't want that anymore.
不 塞琳娜 我不再想复仇了
I want you.
我想要你
I love you.
我爱你
No one could love me.
没人会爱我
But if you did...
但如果你爱...
you wouldn't want to take away my best chance at revenge.
你就不会想夺走我复仇的绝佳机会
Go back to your brimstone.
回你的地狱烈火中去
I never want to see your face again.
我再也不想看到你的脸
You will regret this...
你会后悔的
Zelena.
塞琳娜
Hello, Hades.
你好 哈迪斯
Zelena.
塞琳娜
You know, I was looking for you.
我之前一直在找你
You were looking for my baby.
你一直在找我的孩子
I was just a happy accident.
我只是碰巧来了
Yes. Yes, you were.
没错 确实是
But when I heard you fell through my little portal...
但当我得知你掉进了我的传送门
I really was looking for you.
我真的一直在找你
I know.
我知道
I thought I'd make it easy.
我想让事情更简单
I know that you want my child for your time-travel spell.
我知道你的时间旅行咒需要我的孩子
If you touch her, I will demolish you!
你敢碰她 我就废了你
There's no need for that.
没必要那样
I wouldn't hurt you.
我不会伤害你
I never would've hurt you.
我绝不会伤害你
That's the thing about true love.
真爱就是这样
I-It endures. It can't be broken.
真爱经得起考验 不会变质
What?
什么
So, sending Rumplestiltskin after my daughter
所以 派朗普斯金找我女儿
had nothing to do with revenge on your brother?
和向你哥哥复仇无关
Zelena.
塞琳娜
I was trying to rescue her from those miserable heroes for you.
我想为你把她从那些卑鄙的英雄手上救出来
I didn't know you were there.
我当时不知道你在
Despite everything I've done, you've loved me all this time?
虽然我做了这一切 但你还一直爱着我
Look around you.
看看你周围
I mean, aren't you curious why this -- this place...
你难道不好奇为什么这地方
looks like Storybrooke?
像童话镇吗
I did it for you!
我为你建的
I saw how much you wanted to cast the dark curse
我明白你有多想施黑暗诅咒
to get everything your sister had.
来获得你妹妹拥有的一切
You made me my very own Storybrooke?
你建造了专属我的童话镇
I gave you what you wanted, what she had.
我给了你你想要的 她拥有的
It's not...perfect.
这并不完美
The Underworld is a place of... well, destruction.
冥界是一个残缺的地方
Despite my best intentions, things don't grow here.
无论我怎么用心 这里的东西都不会生长
They... decay.
只会衰败
But it's our decay.
但这是属于我们的衰败
Zelena...
塞琳娜
wouldn't it be nice...
不再孤身一人
to not be alone... anymore?
难道不好吗
After all these years, I still choose you.
这么多年后 我仍选择你
What better revenge is there than having it all?
最好的复仇就是拥有这一切
But I had it all.
但我本来拥有这一切
And then I gave them back my baby
但我把孩子还给了他们
because I thought that you wanted to hurt her!
因为我以为你想伤害她
Well, then, we'll just have to go back
那我们就只用回去
and get her, won't we?
找回她 好吗
No!
不
No!
不
I-I want to trust you. I do.
我想相信你 真的
But you still can't. I understand.
但你仍相信不了我 我懂
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表