I have a map here.
我这儿有张地图
Now that I've been made mayor.
现在我已经成了镇长
Oh, thanks to your recently departed mother.
这得感谢你刚死去的母亲
It's got a list of cemetery plots,
上面有所有墓地的名单
and you have to know how to interpret the headstones.
我还得告诉你各种墓碑的含义
You see, there's three --
你看 这里有...
what would you call them? Settings?
怎么说呢 三种情况
If the headstone is upright,
如果墓碑石直立的
it means the person is still here in town.
意味着这人还在镇里
If it's tipped over,
如果翻倒了
it means their soul has gone on to a better place, okay?
就意味着他们的灵魂去了更好的地方 好吗
Happy person, tippy stone.
人好碑倒
And the third setting?
那第三种情况呢
If it's cracked...
如果墓碑碎了
well, that's bad.
那就糟了
Bad?
糟了
They got pulled under to...
他们去了一个...
wherever is worse than this place?
比这里还差的地方
Yes.
是的
But no one who's anyone goes there anymore.
但已经再没有人去那里了
I hope this boat you found doesn't spring a leak.
我希望你找到的这条船不会漏
This boat is the best thing we could have hoped to find.
这船是能找到的最好的了
After we pick up the pirate,
我们接到海盗
it will take us all the way home.
它还能带我们一路回家
This is it.
就是这里了
He's down there. I feel it.
他在里面 我能感觉到
I'm not leaving the boat.
我不会离开这船的
It's too valuable.
它太珍贵了
You're capable of getting the pirate on your own, I'm sure.
你有能力自己找到海盗 我确定
And don't even think about using magic.
还有 别想着用魔法
Hades would notice anything this close to his home base.
哈迪斯会注意到离他家这么近的地方的所有事
If he's not moving, I'm not, either.
如果他不走 我也不走
If he tries to steal this thing, I'll give a shout.
他要试图偷走船 我就大喊
For God's sake, Rumple,
看在上帝的份上 郎普
it's a dagger, not a dragon.
这是把匕♥首♥ 不是龙
Don't be scared of it.
别怕它
I'm scared because our son is dying.
我害怕是因为我们儿子要死了
He should be with us, not some village nursemaid.
他应该跟我们在一起 而不是跟村里保姆一起
I didn't spend our last gold coin on a knife
我花掉我们最后一个金币买♥♥了把刀子
to slice the roast at his wake.
不是为了在给他守丧时割烤肉的
Bae only has a couple of hours left.
小比只剩几个小时了
Let's spend that time doing something to help him,
我们这段时间 做点有用的事吧
something -- something brave.
做点勇敢的事吧
For once.
至少做一次
Now go.
去吧
All right.
好
Oh, did I make you do that?
我撞到你了吗
Oh, that's a nice dress and a pretty girl.
漂亮的裙子配美人
Stop it. I don't need that. No, I got it. I got it.
别这样 不需要你擦 我来 我来
Leave the lady alone. I'm fine.
离她远点 我没事
Or what?
不然怎样
Well...
那么
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
Captain Killian Jones.
我是基里安·琼斯船长
At your service, ma'am.
乐意为你效劳 夫人
That doesn't look to be the uniform of any navy I've...
我从没见过这种海军服
You're Well, they call us pirates.
你是 大家都叫我们海盗
We sail where we will and answer to no crown.
我们四处航行 不臣服于任何国王
I've not seen the ocean much beyond our small port.
除了这儿的小港口 我没见过大海
Is it wonderful to travel so much?
四处周游很精彩吧
Aye.
是的
Do you know...
你知不知道
...there are cities where the air smells of spices...
有的城市上飘满了香味
and women are carried on jeweled chairs?
女人都坐在镶有宝石的椅子上
Would you like to see that?
想去看看吗
W-Well...
我...
I would love that, but...
我很想 可是
...I have responsibilities here.
这里有人需要我来照顾
An ailing child.
生病的孩子
Husband.
丈夫
A husband.
有丈夫了
Well...
那么
it would appear a better man than I has won.
看来有个更好的男人捷足先登了
But I am in port quite often...
但我会经常出现在港口
should that ever change.
如果你改变心意的话
It -- it won't.
不会的
But thank you.
但是谢谢你
Killian!
基利安
Killian.
基利安
Hang on! I'm coming for you!
坚持住 我来救你了
I got you!
抓住你了
Killian.
基利安
I told you to let me go.
跟你说了别管我
You shouldn't be here.
你不该来这儿
Nobody should.
谁都不该来
I never listen.
我向来不听话
You're impossible.
真受不了你
And you love me for it.
所以你才爱我
So... you're married now.
所以...你结婚了
That's real.
不错啊
Look, about your, uh, unfinished business...
至于你未竟的心愿
if it is love for the pirate,
如果是对海盗的爱情
then it's definitely off the table.
那绝对没戏了
My unfinished business was never Killian.
我未竟的心愿才不是基利安
Then why --
那为什么...
It's Baelfire.
是比尔菲
Our son.
我们的儿子
I should have been there for him.
我当时应该陪在他身边
Not...
而不是
punished him because I'd...
惩罚他 只因我...
grown to hate his father.
逐渐开始憎恨他的父亲
I was selfish.
我很自私
I thought if I could...
我以为如果我能...
change that, do something generous...
改变过去 做点好事
maybe I could finish what I need to.
也许我就能完成我需要做的事
So you want to move on.
所以你想向前看
Yeah.
是的
So I can...
这样我就能
see him, and I can...
看到他 我就能
say to him, "Son, I'm...
对他说 "儿子 我...
I'm sorry for... everything."
我真的很对不起你"
He'll forgive you.
他会原谅你的
I betrayed him, as well.
我也背叛了他
As a grown man, he re-entered my life,
他长大了 再次回到了我身边
and he forgave me.
还原谅了我
He'll do the same for you.
他也会这么对你的
That's a nice thought.
这想法真受用
It's just...
只是
I really want to see him again.
我真的很想再见到他
You will.
你会的
And when you do...
等你见到他时
...tell him hello from his papa.
跟他说爸爸向他问好
Who's here?
是谁
You.
是你
I can kill you with a single spell.
我只需一句咒语就能杀死你
Oh, I-I don't need a spell.
我不需要咒语就能杀死你
I've got a knife!
我有刀
Then do it.
那就来吧
I can't.
我做不到
I just can't.
我下不了手
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表