I don't think you're gonna be that lucky.
你恐怕不会那么走运了
Zelena.
塞琳娜
Are you all right?
你没事吧
You tore up that contract for me.
你为我撕毁了那份合同
I didn't think you'd do it.
我以为你不会那么做呢
When will you believe I'd do anything for you?
你什么时候才肯相信 我愿为你做任何事
I think I'm getting there.
我开始相信了
Is that?
那是...
My heart. It's beating.
我的心 又开始跳动了
What the hell was that?
怎么回事
My banishment.
我的驱逐
It's over.
结束了
I can finally leave this place for good.
我终于可以永远离开这儿了
Very soon, at the cemetery,
很快 在墓地
there will be a fully formed portal back to Storybrooke,
将有一个完好的通往童话镇的传送门
but it will close at sunset. First things first.
但日落时就会闭上 重要的先做
I held up my end of the deal.
我已经履约了
Now it's your turn.
该你了
We're going home through that portal, too.
我们也要从传送门回家
All of us.
我们所有人
How'd it get here?
这东西怎么跑这儿来了
The hands are moving.
指针在拼命转
Is that a good sign or a bad one?
这是好事还是坏事
It's a great one if you want to leave.
如果你想离开 就是非常好的事
When those hands spin fast enough in about an hour,
一小时后 当指针转得足够快
it'll turn into an open portal back.
就会变成一扇传送门
Which we can't go through because of those.
但因为那些 我们过不去
So, let's get on with it.
赶紧的吧
Gladly.
乐意
There. As promised.
好了 如我所说
You're no longer tied to this realm.
你们不再被束缚于此了
I told you love could change him.
我说了 爱会改变他
I don't buy it.
我不信
A man can't change that quickly.
人不会变得那么快的
We're free to go through the portal when it opens,
等传送门开启时 我们就可以穿过了
which means it's time to split my heart
所以现在该分♥裂♥我的心
so you can leave with us.
好让你跟我们一起走
Aye, luv.
好 亲爱的
Do it.
动手吧
Emma. Mom!
艾玛 妈妈
Why didn't it work?
为什么不好使
I told you we couldn't trust him.
我就说不能信任他
That wasn't me.
不怪我
I'm afraid there are laws of nature beyond even my control.
恐怕有些自然规律连我也无法控制
No, it should work. I died.
不 该好使的 我死过
My wife's heart brought me back.
我妻子的心就让我复活了
How long were you dead?
你死了多久
A minute or so, maybe less.
一分钟左右 可能不到
I didn't think I recalled you entering this realm.
我不记得你来过这里
Your soul never left your body.
你的灵魂根本未离开过驱壳
That's why it worked for you.
所以你才复活了
So Hook's been down here too long?
那么虎克在这里待了太久了
And his body's rotting away up there.
他的尸体在上面腐烂了
Even if your soul could return to it,
就算你的灵魂能回去
I doubt either of you could stomach the smell.
你们俩估计都难以忍♥受那气味
Well, Emma, it appears you have to return without me.
好吧 艾玛 看来你得自己回去了
There has to be another way. Emma, please.
肯定有别的办法的 艾玛 别这样
You're telling me no one's gone to the Underworld
你是说从未有人来过冥界
and brought someone back?
把谁带回去吗
They have.
有过
Who?
谁
Who did? How?
是谁 怎么做到的
It was a long time ago, and it was a rumor.
那是很久以前了 而且只是传闻
There's no proof it actually worked.
根本没有能证明此事发生的证据
Tell me everything.
告诉我
Sorry about this,
抱歉了
but I'm gonna go take a shower now.
但我得去洗个澡
You gonna shower in that jajaet?
你要穿着那件外套洗澡吗
You probably sleep in that thing, too, huh?
睡觉也穿着它吧
Funny.
真好笑
Sit tight, watch some cartoons.
老实坐着 看看卡♥通♥片
I'll be right back.
我就回来
Sorry, Tasha.
抱歉 塔莎
But I think your mom will survive.
但我相信你妈妈不会有事的
Do you guys all get this special search thing?
你们每人都有这个特殊搜索引擎吗
Oh, I dated a guy once who's good at picking locks.
我跟一个很会开锁的人约会过
You could've left.
你可以走的
The Hancock County Courthouse has a file on me.
汉考克法♥院♥有我的卷宗
I didn't know that.
我都不知道
They could know something.
他们可能知道点什么
They could know the name of the boy who brought me in.
他们可能知道那个送我过去的男孩叫什么
There -- there could've been a note with me
那里的卷宗里
that was dropped into the file, something, anything.
可能有我的信息 哪怕一点点呢
You could take me there. Why would I do that?
你可以带我去 我为什么要带你去
Because I can get out of handcuffs,
因为我可以开手铐
and you'll have to track me down in every city and every hotel
你就得追着我跑遍全国的
all the way across the country.
每个城市每个酒店
Look, if you help me with this,
如果你帮我
I'll go quietly all the way to Phoenix.
我去凤♥凰♥城的路上就乖乖的
I just want some answers.
我只想要一些答案
You want to know where you come from.
你想知道你是从哪来的
Courthouse opens at 9:00 tomorrow.
法♥院♥明早9点开门
Orpheus and Eurydice.
俄尔浦斯和欧律狄刻
I know this myth.
我知道这个神话
She died, and he followed her to the Underworld to get her back.
她死了 他跟着她进入地狱把她带了回去
These are the only two souls who ever escaped my realm.
只有这两人离开过我的王国
How?
怎么离开的
I thought you said that broke the laws of nature.
我好像听你说到了违反自然法则
Orpheus helped Eurydice escape by feeding her ambrosia,
俄尔浦斯给她吃了仙果 帮她逃了出去
the food of the gods.
那是神的食物
And where exactly do you get some of that?
那东西要去哪找
'Cause I don't recall seeing it on the menu
因为我不记得在瞎子女巫餐厅的菜单上
at the Blind Witch's.
见过它
An elevator?
电梯
I'm the Savior. I've got magic.
我是救世主 我有魔法
And I'm the Lord of the Underworld.
可我是地狱之主
That should tell you something.
你们总该明白我的厉害
The ambrosia, it's powerful,
仙果的力量很强大
and like a petty spoiled child,
就像被宠坏的孩子
it wants all the power for itself.
它想要所有的力量都归它
Everything else is shut down below.
底下一切魔法都是无效的
There's no hopping in and out in a puff of smoke.
不可能让你变个烟就进进出出的
This is the only way,
这是唯一的路
and once you're down there, you're on your own.
一旦你们下去 就得靠你们自己了
And then what? We're knee deep in a field of ambrosia?
那然后呢 我们就在堆到及膝的仙果海洋了吗
Can't be that easy.
当然没那么简单
I'm not really sure.
我不太确定
Even I've never ventured that far down.
甚至是我都没有去过那里
So we're going to the one place in hell
所以我们是要去一个
where even the devil is afraid to go.
连魔鬼都不敢去的鬼地方
Not hell and not the devil.
那不是地狱 他也不是魔鬼
And not because I'm afraid.
也不是因为我害怕
There's a test to ensure that only those
地下有个测试 用于保证
who are worthy of eating ambrosia can reach it,
只有值得吃下仙果的人才能得到它
and it will require offering up your heart for judgment.
测试要求献出自己的心进行评估
Without magic, how am I gonna take out my own --
没有魔法 我要怎么拿出...
You're not.
你不用
My gift to you.
给你的礼物
Take good care of it.
收好它
Let's have this be the last time we do this today, okay?
我们说好这是今天最后一次拿我心好吗
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表