I'm sure your mother's going to take me home soon.
我确定你妈妈很快就会送我回家了
Of course not.
当然不会
We can play princesses.
我们可以扮公主
Here.
给你
What's that?
那是什么
It's the box my mother used to keep her wand in.
是我妈妈以前放魔杖的盒子
It's beautiful.
真漂亮
How did you do that?
你是怎么做到的
What do you mean?
什么意思
I just touched it, and it opened.
我只是碰了一下 它就开了
But that box was sealed with blood magic.
但是这个盒子是用血咒封印的
There's no way you should have been able to open it...
你不可能有办法打开它
unless...
除非
Unless what?
除非什么
Do you think...
你觉得
could we be...related?
我们可能 有血缘关系吗
Why wouldn't your mother have told us?
你妈妈为什么不告诉我们
I don't know. We have to ask her.
我不知道 得去问问她
So...
所以
you just happened to be in the neighborhood,
你是正好就在附近
taking a little stroll in Hell and decided to stop by?
在地狱里散散步 顺便过来看看吗
No.
不
I've, um, been in a kind of prison,
我一直被关在牢里
Hades' version of one, anyway.
哈迪斯给我设的监狱
And when I heard you were here, I knew I had to come.
当我听说你在这 我知道我必须来见你
Regina sent you, didn't she?
瑞金娜让你过来的 对不对
To try and talk me out of it.
想说服我不要跟哈迪斯在一起
You think Regina would ever forget what I did to her father?
你觉得瑞金娜会忘了我对她父亲做的一切吗
No.
不
And as for stopping you, I'm the last person to do that,
至于阻止你 我是最没资格这么做的人
not when it was my doing
毕竟是我的所作所为
that put you in this position in the first place.
才让你落到了今天这个地步
And what's that supposed to mean?
那是什么意思
I'm sure your feelings for Hades are real.
我知道你对哈迪斯的感情都是真的
But isn't it obvious?
但是还不明显吗
You're still trying to fill the hole in your heart
你还在想办法填补
I created when I abandoned you.
我抛弃你给你造成的伤害
I'm not interested in talking about this.
我不想聊这个
I'm over it.
我已经不在乎了
I have been for years.
我不在乎好多年了
No, you aren't.
不 你没有
What I did left a wound
我给你造成的伤害
that's been festering for...decades.
几十年来都让你痛苦不堪
You want to know if I regret my decision,
你想知道我是否后悔过自己的决定
if after all these years,
这么多年来
I'm sorry I gave you away.
我有没有因为抛弃你而感到难过
Well, are you?
你难过吗
Of course I'm sorry.
我当然很难过
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
Then why?
那你为什么要那么做
I thought...
我以为
it would be the best for you.
那样做是为你好
I...
我
For me.
是为我好
And I was wrong.
我错了
Don't you understand
你还不明白
why I can't leave the Underworld yet?
为什么我离开不了冥界吗
I thought it was Regina, but now I know.
我以为是因为瑞金娜 但现在我懂了
It's both of you.
是因为你们俩
You're my unfinished business.
你们都是我未竟的心愿
I'm sorry. It's just all a bit much.
对不起 我一下子接受不了
It's all right, sweetheart.
没关系 亲爱的
Here, why don't I get you some water?
我去拿点水给你吧
This should help.
会好点的
You know, it's funny.
真是有趣
I've imagined this day a thousand times --
这一天我想了有上千遍了
finding you, hearing that you're sorry,
找到你 听你说你很抱歉
that you really did love me.
你的确是爱我的
I mean it almost feels like a dream.
感觉就像是做梦一样
For me, too.
对我来说也一样
There's just one thing that's different.
只有一点不同
See, in my dreams, your apology was genuine.
在梦里 你是真的很抱歉
I never thought you'd try to poison me.
我从没想过你会想给我下毒
You can come out now, Regina.
你现在可以出来了 瑞金娜
Did you really think I'd believe all that drivel?
你真的以为我会相信你的鬼话吗
It wasn't drivel. I know you're upset, sweetheart.
我没有乱说 我知道你很伤心 甜心
I am way more than that, sweetheart!
我可不是你的什么小甜心
Please, Zelena, let us explain.
求你了 塞琳娜 听我们解释
Explain what?
解释什么
That you're trying to ruin my life again?
你想再一次毁了我的人生
What, you couldn't do it by yourself,
你自己做不到
so you had to come running to Mummy?
所以你就跑去找妈妈
I wasn't trying to ruin anything.
我什么都不想毁掉
Of course not.
当然不想
You were just doing what's best for me.
你只是为我好而已
You two are cut from the same dark cloth.
你们俩就像是一个染缸里出来的乌鸦一样
You've never cared about what happened to me.
你们根本就不关心我
Either of you!
你们俩都不关心
Mother?
妈妈
We've been looking for you.
我们一直在找你
So I see.
我看到了
Zelena and I were just playing, and --
我和塞琳娜刚刚在玩 然后
I opened it by accident.
我无意中打开的
I wasn't trying to. I promise.
我保证 我不是有意的
We were just wondering. Doesn't that mean...?
我们只想知道 这是不是意味着...
Yes.
对
You and Zelena are sisters.
你和塞琳娜是姐妹
Why didn't you tell us?
为什么不告诉我们
I wasn't sure you'd understand.
我不确定你能否理解
If she's my sister, shouldn't we be a family?
如果我们是姐妹 那我们不是一家人吗
Would that make you happy, Regina?
你会开心吗 瑞金娜
Yes! More than anything!
当然 比任何事都开心
I can't tell you how disappointed that makes me.
我无法形容 听了这话我有多失望
What?
什么
Didn't you hear anything I said earlier,
你把我说的当耳边风
or did the magic just knock it right out of your head?
还是魔法让你脑子不清醒
You can only depend on yourself,
你只能依靠你自己
and sometimes that means
这意味着
you have to make the hard decisions.
有时你得做出艰难的抉择
But she saved my life.
但是她救了我
Do you know what'll happen if people find out about her?
你知道要是人们发现了她会怎么样吗
Everything I've been trying to do for you --
我做的一切都是为了你
a good marriage, a chance to be queen --
有段美满的婚姻 有机会成为王后
it'll all be over.
那样就全完了
But I don't care about any of that.
但我不在乎
Well, I do.
可我在乎
One day I hope you'll be strong enough
我希望有一天你能足够强大
to make decisions like this on your own.
能像这样自己做抉择
Until you are,
在那之前
I'll just have to make them for you.
我来替你做决定
Mother, please, don't do this! I promise I'll be good!
妈妈 别 我保证会乖的
Take her away.
带她走
No! No!
不 不
Regina! Don't take her!
瑞金娜 别带她走
No! Stop! No! Regina!
不 别 不 瑞金娜
No! No! No! No! No! No!
不要 不要 不要
Don't worry, Zelena!
别担心 塞琳娜
No matter what she does, we're sisters!
无论她做了什么 我们都是姐妹
And nothing can change that!
这点不会变
I will find you! I promise!
我会找到你 我保证
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表