I'd say her judgment's improving.
只能说她更有判断力了
See, the thing is
事实是
I don't think would've come to that decision on her own.
我认为那不是她自己做的决定
I think you saw an opportunity,
我觉得你那是
and you took advantage, much like I'm doing now.
乘人之危 就如我现在要做的
You can't hurt me.
你不能伤害我
We made a deal, remember?
我们达成了协议 记得吗
Oh, I do.
没错
Funny thing is, I have another deal on the table,
有趣的是 我一直有另一个协议
one I hadn't considered taking
我本来没想接受协议
until you did what you did to Belle.
但你害了贝儿
Who's this?
这是谁
Well, he's what I like to call a loophole.
我称他为漏洞
Zelena, meet my father -- Peter Pan.
塞琳娜 这是我父亲 彼得·潘
I hear you're wicked.
听说你很邪恶
But I'm a lot much worse.
但我比你邪恶得多
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表