Previously on "Once Upon a Time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
Hi, m'lady.
你好 小姐
I mean, uh, Violet.
我是说 维奥莱特
I miss you.
我想你
Swan?
斯旺
How are you here? Zeus he must have sent me back.
你怎么会在这儿 宙斯 他送我回来了
And this isn't going to kill you,
这东西不会杀死你
it's going to end you. No!
而会消灭你 不
This is my kingdom.
这是我的王国
To Robin! ?To Robin.
敬罗宾 敬罗宾
Regina.
瑞金娜
Look, I know that there's nothing we can really say,
我知道我们也说不了什么
but we just want you to know...
但我们想告诉你
you don't have to go through this alone.
你不用一个人面对
She won't have to.
她不会的
I think what my sister needs is a little time
我觉得我妹妹需要
with someone who understands what she's going through.
跟一个理解她心情的人在一起
Zelena, we're sorry.
塞琳娜 我们很遗憾
What happened with Hades, that...
哈迪斯的事
can't exactly be easy.
肯定让你很难过
We'll leave you two alone.
我们不打扰你们了
Henry.
亨利
Violet.
维奥莱特
I'm sorry about Robin.
罗宾的事我很遗憾
Thank you.
谢谢
When I heard ?you went to the Underworld,
我听说你去了冥界时
I was afraid ?I was never gonna see you again.
我还担心自己再也见不到你了
You were?
是吗
Me, too.
我也是
When we get to Granny's,
等我们到了外婆家
I think it's best if you wait outside.
你或许还是先在外面等着吧
Aye. Regina.
知道 瑞金娜
Robin's death -- it can't be easy for her.
罗宾的死 她肯定很难过
And seeing you back when that's not possible for him?
见到你回来 而他不可能回来了
Fate is cruel.
命运太残酷了
It could push her over the edge.
这可能会让她崩溃
She cursed an entire kingdom when she lost her first love.
她第一次痛失真爱时 诅咒了一整个王国
Yeah, but she's changed much since then.
是啊 但她已经变了很多了
I know.
我知道
But I still need to break the news about you carefully.
但我还是得小心地说出关于你的消息
It's the right thing to do.
这是正确的做法
Belle, since your father refused to wake you,
贝儿 由于你父亲不肯唤醒你
I'm gonna have to find another way, and I will.
我只能另想办法了 我会想到的
It's not just you I have to worry about now.
我现在不止要考虑你了
It's our family, our unborn child.
还有我们的家庭 我们未出世的孩子
There's only one way I can free you both.
我只有一个办法能解救你们两个
I need more power.
我需要更多法力
I need all of it.
我需要全部法力
Regina.
瑞金娜
Emma, please.
艾玛 行了
I've already had enough people feeling sorry for me today.
今天已经够多的人可怜我了
I know.
我知道
I just think we should talk somewhere quiet.
我们该找个安静的地方谈谈
It's kind of delicate.
这事有点不好说
What the hell was that?
那是什么
Swan!
斯旺
Is everything okay?
一切都好吧
Hook.
虎克
What the bloody hell's the pirate doing here?
海盗怎么在这儿
We thought we left you in the Underworld.
我们不是把你丢在冥界了吗
Aye, you did. But now I'm back.
是的 但我回来了
Delicate, as always.
还真是不好说
Regina.
瑞金娜
I'm used to suffering, Swan,
我习惯了痛苦 斯旺
and I'm used ?to others getting their way.
也习惯了看着别人如愿
Right now, neither one of our feelings matter.
现在 我们俩的感受都不重要
Given that blast of magic,
看那道魔法冲击波
there's only one person not present
只有一个现在不在场的人
who's powerful enough for something like that.
有能力实现这样的事
Gold.
戈登
He's got the Olympian crystal,
他拿了奥林匹斯水晶
or part of it, anyway.
至少是一部分
Some of it must have survived.
肯定是有一部分没有燃尽
I can still feel the aura from it.
我还能感应到它的气场
Yeah, you're not the only one.
是啊 不止你一个
He used it ?to cast a tethering spell.
他用它施了一个捆绑咒
Tethering spell?
捆绑咒
What was Gold attaching the crystal to?
戈登把什么跟水晶连在一起了
Storybrooke's magic.
童话镇的魔法
That's why he cast a spell here.
所以他才在这里施咒
With that crystal, he can harness
有了那根水晶 他可以
all of this town's magic for his own purpose.
将全镇的魔法收为己用
Gold already has ?the power of all the Dark Ones.
戈登已经有作为黑暗者的法力了
Why does he need more?
他为什么还需要法力
To wake Belle.
唤醒贝儿
True love's kiss didn't work
真爱之吻没起作用
because she doesn't want to be with him.
因为她不想跟他在一起
Aye, and once the Crocodile wakes Belle,
是啊 等老鳄鱼唤醒了贝儿
do you think he'll stop there?
他会就此收手吗
Do you think he'll just
你觉得他会
turn the bloody crystal and all of its power over to us?
把水晶和其法力交给我们吗
He's right. Let's go get that crystal.
他说得对 我们去把水晶夺来吧
Let's.
走吧
Where should we start? Actually, um...
从哪开始 其实
I was thinking maybe you should sit this one out.
我在考虑 或许这次你还是别参与了
Oh, that's why you were trying to be delicate with me.
怪不得你之前那么欲言又止呢
You're worried the Evil Queen is about to come out to play.
你是担心巫后会跑出来作怪
No, I just want what's best for you.
不 我只是为你着想
No, you don't.
不是的
When you're upset, we follow you to Hell.
你难过时 我们追随你下了地狱
But when I'm upset, I get a time-out.
但我难过时 就要我坐冷板凳
Okay.
好吧
You're not in any state to think straight about this.
你现在不能好好思考
And you don't get to tell me what to do.
你不能对我指手画脚
Moms, please. ?Henry, now's not the time.
妈妈们 别吵了 亨利 现在不是时候
Maybe just take a minute to cool off and think about it.
或许你该冷静一会儿 好好想想
You don't want my help. Fine.
你不想要我的帮助 好吧
I'll fix this on my own.
我自己去解决
Kid...go to my place and stay there.
孩子 去我家 待在那里
You'll be safe, okay?
你在那儿会安全的 好吗
We got this.
交给我们吧
I mean it, Henry. Go right home.
我认真的 亨利 直接回家
Henry.
亨利
What's -- What's going on? I got your text.
怎么回事 我收到你的短♥信♥了
It's my grandpa.
是我爷爷
He's trying to steal Storybrooke's magic.
他想偷童话镇的魔法
It made me realize how bad it is.
这让我意识到魔法的恶
It's always magic. Always.
坏事的总是魔法
Magic turned my mom into a Dark One,
魔法把我妈妈变成了黑暗者
it took away the man my other mom loved,
夺走了我另一个妈妈爱的男人
and now...
现在
now I think it's gonna tear my parents apart.
现在我觉得它会让我的家长分♥裂♥
I used to think ?there was light and dark magic,
我以前认为魔法也分光明和黑暗
but it's all bad.
但魔法完全是坏的
Look around this shop.
看看这家店
These -- These are Geppetto's parents.
他们是盖比特的父母
This needle has put dozens of people under a curse
这个针 让数十人陷入沉睡咒
they can't wake from,
无法醒来
and this -- an entire village is frozen in there.
这个 一整个村庄都冻在里面
It's hurt so many people.
魔法伤害了好多人
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表