It's a letter from Robin to me.
是罗宾写给我的信
He must have written it
肯定是他想跟
when he was trying ?to make things work with Marian.
玛丽安和好的那段时期期间写的
Or your sister.
或者该说是你姐姐
So what do I do?
我怎么办
You have to read it.
你得看啊
"My dear Regina, I know I shouldn't be writing this,
"亲爱的瑞金娜 我知道我不该写这封信
but I had to let you know how proud I am of you.
但我必须让你知道我多么为你骄傲
You opened your heart to love and let it change you.
你对爱敞开心扉 让它改变了你
And no matter what separates us, I know you'll always be
不管是什么将我们分开 我知道你永远
the heroine woman I fell in love with -- Robin."
会是那个我爱上的勇敢的女人 罗宾"
Regina? You okay? What did it say?
瑞金娜 你没事吧 写了什么
Please, Emma,
得了 艾玛
if you're gonna try to make me feel better, don't.
如果你想哄我开心 别费心了
No, I know that I can't, and I won't.
我知道我不能 我不会尝试的
I'm...
我
sorry about earlier.
之前的事我很抱歉
I was so wrapped up worrying about how you'd react to Hook,
我太担心你会对虎克作何反应
I...
我
I wasn't there for you about Robin.
我没有顾及到失去罗宾的你
You want to know why I got so angry?
你想知道我为什么那么生气吗
Because you're right.
因为你是对的
The Evil Queen...
巫后
is inside me...
还在我身体里
always trying to get out.
一直想冲出来
I can't expect you to get it.
我不指望你理解
Well, I fought the darkness.
我抵抗过黑暗
You know I do understand.
你知道我是理解的
All due respect, but you don't.
恕我直言 你并不理解
You went up to the precipice.
你走上了绝境
But you got pulled back before it consumed you.
但你在被吞噬前就被拉了回来
I was consumed.
而我被吞噬了
And I have to live with it every day.
我每天都要承受这一点
I can't imagine how that feels.
我无法想象你的感受
It's exhausting.
很累人
I'm constantly at war with my instincts.
我要一直跟我的直觉作战
Like with Hook.
就像虎克的事
My first impulse...
我的第一冲动
was to rip his throat out
是扯出他的喉咙
because it's not fair that he survives and Robin doesn't.
因为他能活下来而罗宾不能 这太不公平了
But I didn't.
但我没有
Because now I know that's wrong.
因为现在 我知道那是错的
Much as I want to give in to evil, I don't.
我虽然很想向邪恶屈服 但我没有
So I do good...
我做好人
and hate every moment of it.
然后讨厌这每一刻
You hate doing good? Yes.
你讨厌做好人 是的
It's complicated.
这很复杂
I know it's right, but it always leads to loss for me.
我知道这是对的 但它总让我失去
Yet I keep doing it now, and I keep suffering.
可我现在还老这么做 然后就一直受苦
But I know the Evil Queen can't return, so...
但我知道不能让巫后回归 所以
that's how it has to be.
只能这样了
I'll never be at peace with myself.
我永远无法获得安宁
That's not true.
不是这样的
You fell in love with Robin, and you were happy.
你爱上了罗宾 你是那么开心
Yeah, and look what happened.
是啊 然后结果呢
I am what I am.
我就是我
I did what I did.
我做的事无法改变
Many years ago, I had a choice.
很多年前 我有个选择
Snow White told a secret.
白雪公主说出了一个秘密
And I could have chosen to forgive her.
我本可选择原谅她
Instead...
但是
I did terrible things.
我犯下了滔天罪孽
Unspeakable things.
罪大恶极的事
That will always hang over me.
这会永远悬在我心里
I've tried to be the hero.
我努力想做个英雄
And you have been.
你的确是个英雄
What if it doesn't matter?
如果这无所谓呢
There's no redemption for me.
我无法救赎
There's only suffering.
只有折磨
Because now I have a curse.
因为现在我背负了诅咒
The curse of knowing the difference between good and evil.
这个诅咒就是会区分善恶
And I'm caught between them.
而且夹在善恶之间
If I revert, I lose everyone I love.
如果我走上老路 会失去我爱的每个人
Henry...
亨利
my friends...
我的朋友
everyone.
每个人
And if I go forward trying to be good,
如果我努力做个好人
I have to live with my past darkness
我得承受我过去的黑暗
and all its ?well-deserved consequences.
以及一切我应得的惩罚
I don't believe that.
我不相信
I believe in you.
我相信你
That's because...
那是因为
you are good.
你是好人
But for me, ?it's a simple choice, really.
但对我 这是个简单的选择
I'd rather suffer
我宁可自己受折磨
than see that pain ?on the people I care about.
也不愿看到我在乎的人承受这份痛苦
This is my fate.
这就是我的命运
I'm trapped.
我被困住了
He's at the Midtown Library.
他在中城区的图书馆
What are they doing there?
他们去那儿做什么
You want to go to the Rare Reading Room? Really?
你想去缮本阅览室 真的吗
Well, here we are.
好了 就是这里
No one's been back here in ages.
好久没人来过这里了
Most folks just come for the Y.A. stuff.
大部分人是为了查一些年代久远的事
Well, good luck with your term paper.
祝你们期末论文写得顺利
My dad's journal said he had an appointment here.
我爸的日记里提到了这个地方
Whatever he was looking for to destroy magic
他想找来摧毁魔法的东西
must be in this room.
肯定就在这个房♥间里
Start with these.
从这些开始找
Read every page and then re-read it.
从头到尾反复地读
Because whatever my dad was looking for,
我爸想找的东西
he never found it.
他没能找到
And you really think we can?
你觉得我们能找到吗
We have to.
我们必须找到
That's impossible.
不可能
Henry, w-what did you find?
亨利 你发现了什么
These books, they all look exactly like my Story Book.
这些书 跟我的童话书一模一样
They're magic. What are they doing in New York?
他们是有魔法的 为什么会在纽约
I've never seen ?these characters in my book.
我没在我的书里见过这些人物
Look at this. There are so many stories.
看啊 有好多故事
?Wait, Henry, you told me
等等 亨利 你说
that all the stories in your book are real.
你书里的故事都是真的
Yeah.
是啊
So maybe...
那么或许
These are all real, too.
这些也是真的
You all right?
你没事吧
Aye. Bloody fantastic.
嗯 好极了
Other than that, even in this hellish land,
除此之外 即便是在这地狱般的地方
the bloody Crocodile manages to get in my way.
该死的老鳄鱼也能碍我的事
What the devil do you think he did to that warden?
你觉得他把那个院长怎么了
Well, with him, it could be anything.
就他而言 什么都可能
Get ready. Someone's coming. Okay.
准备好 有人要来了 好
Let's do this.
我们动手吧
There you are.
你们在这儿
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
What does it look like? I'm here to help you.
你觉得呢 我是来帮你们的
Help us? Last time, you wouldn't even talk to us.
帮我们 你之前都不肯跟我们说话
That's because the warden was watching me.
那是因为院长在监视我
I had no choice.
我别无选择
If you really want to help us,
如果你真想帮我们
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表