to create peace between the clans, never!
你休想得逞
Clan DunBroch is the rightful leader of the four clans,
唐布洛克族是唯一合法的四族领袖
and I am the sole and rightful queen!
而我是唯一合法的女王
Then you leave us no choice.
那你让我们别无选择了
Fire!
放箭
Noooo!
不
You saw what I can do with an arrow.
你们已经见识了我射箭的本事
Do you really want to see what I can do with a sword?
难道还想见识下我的剑术吗
Now let them go!
现在放了他们
You too?
你们也要投降吗
You're lucky someone once taught me the value of mercy.
有人告诉我做人要仁慈 算你走运
Hi, love.
亲爱的弟弟们
It's okay. It's okay. Everything's gonna be okay.
你们安全了 一切都会好起来的
Mother's gonna be so happy to see you.
母亲见到你们一定会很开心的
Merida, listen to me!
梅莉达 听我说
Don't do this!
别这样做
No, no! She'll kill you!
别过来 她会杀了你的
Rumple, run!
朗普 快跑
No, Belle!
不 贝儿
I'm not running this time.
这次我不会再临阵脱逃了
No!
不要
Go!
快跑
No, no.
不要
Do your worst.
拿出你的看家本领来
How...
你怎么
H-how did you know that would transform her back?
你怎么知道这魔药能让她变回去
I didn't.
我不知道
I knew you had it in you.
我就知道你内心深处是个英雄
You saved me.
你救了我
Actually...
事实上
...I think you saved me.
我想是你救了我
Sure I can't help you on your friends' quest?
你确定不用我一同去救你的朋友吗
It's the least I can do.
举手之劳而已
No. Thank you for your offer,
不 谢谢你的提议
but your kingdom needs their queen right now.
但是你的王国现在需要女王
What will you do about the man you love -- or loved?
你要怎么救出你的爱人...曾经的爱人
Still don't know.
还不知道
All I can do is hope that I get home
我现在只希望能够回家
and find a way to save him.
找出解救他的办法
But, succeed or fail, I do know one thing --
但是 不管成功或失败
I won't give up.
我只知道我不会放弃
You don't strike me as the giving-up type.
我知道你不是轻言放弃的人
Well, I, uh -- I do hope our paths cross again.
希望还能再见到你
Thank you, Belle...
谢谢你 贝儿
...for everything.
谢谢你为我做的一切
Come on.
走吧
Everything all right?
一切都还好吧
You tell me. I have the strangest sense of déjà vu right now.
你说呢 我对你有种奇怪的似曾相识的感觉
You know, I've always wanted to try one of these.
知道吗 我一直都想尝尝这个
The last time I had the chance,
上一次有这个机会的时候
it was in the hands of a little girl with sticky fingers.
它攥在一个偷东西的小女孩手里
Don't.
别
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You.
是你
You remember.
你想起来了
Well, I'm flattered.
我真荣幸
You were the usher...
你是那个电影院的引座员
at the movie theater when I was a kid.
而我当时还是个小女孩
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
You were still stuck in the tree back then.
你当年还被困在树里
It doesn't matter how I got my message to you.
我如何向你传达的信息并不重要
What's important is -- do you remember what I said?
重要的是 你还记得我说了什么吗
You said something about Excalibur,
你提到了王者之剑
and you told me --
你还告诉我
That one day,
总有一天
you would have the opportunity to remove excalibur from its stone.
你会有机会亲手将它从石头里拔♥出♥来♥
Well, I hate to burst your bubble. Someone beat me to it.
我不想戳破你 但是有人抢先了
Perhaps, but the sword will return to whence it came.
也许吧 但是那把剑还会回去的
And now that the darkness is within you,
既然黑暗已经在你体内了
it's more important than ever that you heed the rest of my warning.
留心我的后半句警告将对你尤为重要
Leave Excalibur alone.
别管王者之剑
The fate of everyone that you love rests upon it.
你所爱之人的命运都牵系于它
He bested me fair and square.
他光明正大地打败了我
I was getting worried.
我本来还担心
For a moment, I thought I was going to
我刚才还以为得亲自
have to drag you down here myself.
拽你们下来了
No. A hero never runs away from his problems.
不 英雄不会逃避他的问题
Now...
现在
as a former Dark One,
作为前任黑暗者
I know you won't stop wreaking havoc
我知道只有我从石头里拔出剑
till I pull that sword from that stone.
你才会停止作恶
Good. We understand each other.
很好 我们互相理解
And I also know
我也知道
that you won't be able to resist making a deal.
你不会拒绝交易
So how about I pull Excalibur in exchange for Merida's heart?
不如我拔王者之剑换取梅莉达的心
And my brothers -- I want to know what happened to them.
我还想知道我的弟弟们怎么样了
You really think you're in a position to make deals?
你真觉得你现在有权利做交易吗
That's exactly what I think.
我就是这么想的
I was finished with this anyway.
反正完事了
And her brothers?
她弟弟呢
They're fine, safe and sound by her mother's side.
都没事 在母亲身旁安然无恙
Now get on with it! Wait.
快点拔♥出♥来♥ 慢着
What happens if he can't pull it from the stone?
如果他拔不出来会怎样
Then you will be sweeping his remains from the floor.
那你就得从地上打扫他的残骸了
You were his maid once.
反正你也曾是他的女仆
Belle...
贝儿
Just in case this doesn't work,
万一我没拔♥出♥来♥
I want you to know that I am sorry for everything.
我希望你知道我对这一切深表歉意
If I had to do it all again,
如果要重来
I would make sure I was the man you deserved
我一定从最开始就做
right from the very start...
一个配得上你的男人
...and I would change everything for you.
我会为你改变自己
It's never too late.
现在也不迟
A deal's a deal.
交易完成
Now, you may have Excalibur,
你现在虽然有了王者之剑
but you've made one mistake in all of this --
但你在过程中犯了个错误
one terrible mistake.
严重的错误
You've turned me into a hero.
你让我成为了英雄
There are heroes all over this town,
英雄在这镇上到处都是
and none of them have been able to stop me yet.
还没有人能够阻止我
Well, that's because none of them... are me.
那是因为他们都...不是我
You've checked over that spell a dozen times, Regina.
你已经检查咒语十几遍了 瑞金娜
Well, I did everything right.
步骤都是对的
Arthur should have been able to communicate with Merlin.
亚瑟应该能跟梅林交流的
Unless he didn't want to.
除非他不想
The crimson crown.
猩红顶
Arthur threw it in the fire. He sabotaged the spell.
亚瑟把它丢入了火中 他根本没施咒
He lied to us.
他骗了我们
I guess he didn't realize magical toadstools don't burn.
估计他不知道魔法蘑菇烧不掉
But why wouldn't he want us to contact Merlin?
但他为什么不想我们联♥系♥梅林
We need to talk to Merlin now more than ever.
我们更需要跟梅林谈谈了
Unfortunately, we need someone he's chosen.
不幸的是 我们需要他选中的人
The apprentice is dead. We're out of options, love.
学徒已死 没人选了 亲爱的
Perhaps not.
应该还有
There is one other person in Storybrooke
在童话镇还有个人
who was chosen by Merlin -- the author.
是被梅林选中的人 作者
Are you sure you're up for this? I'm fine, mom.
你确定要这么做吗 没问题 妈妈
It's just I-I know you've been through a lot.
我知道你最近经历了很多
The person who ripped out Violet's heart isn't my mother.
夺走维奥莱特心脏的人已经不是我母亲
But Emma is still in there somewhere,
但艾玛被封存在心底了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表