I locked it away to keep her safe from it,
我把它锁好 不想让她拿到
but I forgot the key.
却落下了钥匙
Can't you heal her? My magic won't work,
你不能治好她吗 我的魔法不能起作用
not when it's the cause of her pain.
因为那是她痛苦的来源
Her only chance would be
她唯一的希望是
someone close to her who hasn't harmed her.
与她亲近 而没伤害过她的人
She has no other family, not with magic, anyway.
她没有其他亲人了 至少没有有魔法的亲人
You're going to be all right, Regina.
你不会有事的 瑞金娜
I promise.
我保证
Zelena is in love?
塞琳娜恋爱了
And not thinking rationally,
而且不能理智思考
which for her is a big problem.
对她而言 这就是大♥麻♥烦了
We have to stop her.
我们得阻止她
And if you can't because she's your blood, then allow me to.
如果你碍于亲情不忍♥下手 就让我来吧
What? Kill her?
干吗 杀了她吗
Well, it's a step in the right direction.
这是个正确的方向
Well, taking action against Zelena in any form
不管怎么对付塞琳娜
will get messy.
都不会轻松的
Okay, so we find a way to keep them apart
好吧 那我们想办法不让他们见面
without killing anyone.
同时不杀谁
I'm waiting for the better option.
我在等谁提出更好的选择
So, what's the plan?
那计划呢
Well, there's only one person we can trust
只有一个人一定能
to destroy the love blooming between Hades and my sister.
扑灭哈迪斯和我姐姐的爱情小火苗
Our mother.
我母亲
It's me, Belle.
是我 贝儿
It's time for me to fix this.
我该去解决这事了
I know how you would want me to do it,
我知道你希望我怎么做
how you would want me to use light magic,
你会希望我使用光明魔法
but I can't.
但我不能
I'm sorry, Belle.
对不起 贝儿
I really don't want to let you down,
我真心不想让你失望
but there's only one way to save our child.
但想要救我们的孩子只有一个办法
I have to do things my way now.
我得按我的方式来了
No time for rest now. There's more flour to mill.
没时间休息 还有面粉要磨呢
There's always more.
总也磨不完
Now get back to work.
继续工作
Where'd you get that?
你哪拿来的
I have my suspicions. Shall we see if I'm correct?
我有些猜测 看看我猜的对不对吧
Hello, love.
你好 亲爱的
Hook. So I was right.
虎克 我猜对了
You are my Fairy Godmother.
你是我的精灵教母
Well, no one's ever called me that before,
可没人那么喊过我
but I suppose I am.
但看来我就是了
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
Your daughter needs you.
你女儿需要你
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你干什么呢
Father, I'm sorry.
父亲 对不起
Sorry?!
对不起
I warned you about giving in to your wickedness.
我警告过你不要向你的邪恶屈服了
You want someone to see you? What would happen then?
你想被人看到吗 那要怎么办
It won't happen again. I promise.
不会有下次了 我保证
That's right.
是啊
'Cause I'm gonna teach you the lesson you've always deserved.
因为我要好好教训你一番
Your mother's not here to protect you anymore.
你母亲现在不能再保护你了
I'm sorry, Father. I don't know what happened.
对不起 父亲 我不知道怎么回事
I don't understand.
我不明白
You don't need to worry, child.
别担心 孩子
You didn't do anything.
你什么都没做
I did.
是我做的
You have magic?
你有魔法
Yes.
是的
Are you a good witch or...?
你是个好女巫
Don't worry, sweetheart. I'm a good witch.
别担心 亲爱的 我是个好女巫
Your father's wrong
你父亲错了
to make you feel badly for being who you are.
他不该让你对自己感到羞耻
What you have is a gift.
你的魔法是天赋
Would you like the chance to show him
你想不想让他看到
that your magic isn't wicked?
你的魔法并不邪恶
How?
怎么做
By helping someone very dear to me.
去帮我很亲爱的人
Oh, good.
很好
Come, then.
那来吧
Come along.
来吧
Well, well, there he is. The shepherd.
你在这儿啊 牧羊人
Looks like you lost your flock.
看起来你把羊群丢了呢
James.
詹姆斯
It's Prince James to you.
对你来说 是詹姆斯王子
All right.
好好好
Prince James it is.
是詹姆斯王子
I'm just...
我只是...
glad to finally see you so we can talk.
很高兴终于能见到你聊一聊
Cruella told me why you're so angry with me because --
库伊拉告诉我你生我气的原因了...
Mother gave me up and kept you?
妈妈放弃了我却留下了你吗
That's what she said?
她是那么说的
Ah, she was never really good at reading people.
她真是从来都不懂人心
Better with dogs.
了解狗倒还好点
If that's not the problem, what is?
如果那不是问题 还有什么
Well, it's simple.
很简单
You stole my glory.
你窃取了我的荣耀
You were never half the man I was,
你连我一半好都没有
and yet you got everything...
却得到了一切
Everything that was mine.
一切本该是我的东西
Well, now you're gonna pay.
现在你得还回来了
It's not my fault you got yourself killed.
你的死不是我的错
Well...
那...
we'll see what happens now, Shepherd.
我们就看看这次会怎么样吧 牧羊人
You want to prove that you're so much better than me?
你想证明你比我好很多吗
Fight fair.
那就公平决斗
Why bother?
费那个事干嘛
What could you ever do to me?
你能把我怎么样
I'm already dead.
我已经死了
Well, you've had your fun playing prince.
你已经享受了演王子的乐趣
Now let's see what happens when I play Shepherd.
我们看看我演牧羊人会怎么样吧
Emma.
艾玛
Everything okay?
一切都好吗
Yeah. I was just thinking about Mom.
没事 我只是在想妈妈
I hope she's okay without us.
我希望她没有我们也没问题
I'm sure she is.
她肯定没问题
Remember this?
记得这个吗
Birthday, right?
生日 对吗
Anniversary, I think.
我记得是结婚纪念日
Oh, right. Of course. I'm not thinking straight.
当然 是我糊涂了
Being away from her is -- It's hard.
她不在身边对我来说 太艰难了
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
You ready?
你准备好了吗
Regina said the rendezvous point with Robin
瑞金娜说跟罗宾约好的地方
is a half day's walk into the woods.
在森林里半天路程远的地方
You sure you have all the supplies from her list?
你确定她单子上的东西你买♥♥全了吗
Bottled water, new blanket, and a lot of baby wipes.
瓶装水 新毯子 以及大量婴儿湿巾
Father of the year.
年度老爸
Just do me a favor.
帮我个忙
When we get back, don't tell Snow I forgot our anniversary.
我们回来后 别告诉白雪我忘了我们的纪念日
Well, between all of the curses and the time jumps,
经历了这么多诅咒和穿越
who could blame you?
谁能怪你什么呢
Come on.
走吧
I'm so sorry I didn't come for you sooner.
很抱歉我没有早点来找你
If I had known Sweetheart,
如果我知道 宝贝
I can take care of myself.
我可以照顾自己
I just wish you weren't still here.
我只希望你不在这里了
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表