As I said, it's all about points of view.
像我说的那样 这不过是视角问题
Thank you.
谢了
This.
这个
I'm his unfinished business.
我就是他未了的心愿
I'll, uh -- I'll wait for him. You should go.
我要...我要等他 你该走了
Trust me, I-I can get through to him.
相信我 我...我能让他明白过来的
Here, I found it.
这儿 我找到了
"An Alphabetized Inventory of Magical Antiquities."
魔法古物字母序列表
Sounds a bit dense.
听着有些蠢
No, this is a wonderful book.
不 这可是一本很棒的书
It's a record of every magical item in the kingdom.
它记录了王国内每一件魔法物品
And you think one of them will tell us
你认为其中一件会告诉我们
what this Ogre is after?
食人魔想要的是什么吗
I'm sure of it.
我敢肯定
That's why my mother keeps these records
我妈妈之所以记录他们
for emergencies like this.
就是为了应对这样的意外
Your mother must be quite a woman
你妈妈一定是个好女人
to have raised a daughter with this much...
能把女儿抚养的
fire in her.
这么有魅力
Well, she was the one who taught me to love books.
好吧 她教会我热爱书本
Starting...
从这本...
with this one.
开始的
"Her Handsome Hero." Interesting.
《她的帅气英雄》 有意思
I wouldn't have picked you for a fan of cheap romance.
没想到你喜欢这样的书
No! No!
不 不
This is not like that.
这本可不是那样的
This book is about compassion and forgiveness --
这本是有关怜悯和原谅的书
the things that truly make a hero.
正是它们塑造了一个真正的英雄
You, uh --
你...
you can have it if you like.
如果喜欢 可以拿去
If this is indeed your favorite book,
如果这确实是你最喜欢的书
I shall read every word...twice.
那我该仔细读每一个字 两遍
Because I have a feeling...
因为我有种感觉...
I've finally found a woman of substance.
我已经找到我想要的女子了
I --
我...
Wait. Look.
慢着 看
Th-This is what we need.
这正是我们要找的
Mirror of Souls.
灵魂之镜
It says if someone has evil in their soul,
上面说如果一个人的灵魂里充满着邪恶
it will be revealed in the mirror's gaze.
它将在镜子里显现出来
Their eyes will glow with demonic fire.
他们的眼中将燃起恶魔之火
So if we see no fire...
所以如果我们没看见火
Then the ogre means us no harm.
食人魔就对我们无害
This mirror's but an hour's ride away.
这镜子离我们一个小时的路程
I-I can go now.
我现在就去
Good.
太好了
You can get the mirror, and I'll watch over the ogre.
你去拿镜子 我来看着食人魔
But promise me, in case this creature's not innocent,
但是答应我 万一那东西有害
you'll bring back your father and his knights.
你要带着你父亲和他的骑士们回来
I promise.
我答应你
And I'll see you soon.
我们很快就会重逢
Gaston?
加斯顿
Is that you?
是你吗
Getting colder.
猜错了
What do you want from me?
你想从我这得到什么
You mean other than that baby in your belly?
你是说除了你肚子里的孩子吗
Relax.
放松
I'm not gonna hurt either one of you.
我没打算伤害你们当中的任何一个
Actually I'd like to help.
事实上 我愿意帮忙
How would you like to make a deal?
做笔交易怎么样
I married a man who makes deals.
我嫁给一个做了交易的男人
I know what that means.
我知道那意味着什么
Not interested.
不感兴趣
What about what your father used to say --
你父亲曾经说过
"Don't judge someone until you know their whole story"?
知道了事情的全貌再去评价一个人
How did you know that?
你是怎么知道的
I know lots of things.
我知道许多事情
Perk of the job.
算是工作的津贴
Like you're trying to help Gaston move on.
比如你正帮着加斯顿离开
And so what if I am?
是又如何
Oh, let's just say I like this little conflict
假设我喜欢加斯顿和朗普之间的
between Gaston and Rumple and want it to go on.
小冲突 并想让它继续下去呢
And what could you possibly offer me?
你能给我什么
Ohh, nothing...much.
没什么
Just the thing
只有这个世界上
you want most in the world.
你最想要的东西
Your baby.
你的孩子
Got your attention now, don't I?
我让你感兴趣了吗
I'm listening.
我在听
Smart girl because this is the easiest deal in the world.
聪明人 这是世界上最简单的交易了
All you have to do is let Rumplestiltskin face Gaston.
你要做的不过是让朗普斯金去见加斯顿
If one of them throws the other into the River of Souls,
如果他们中的一个把对方扔进灵魂之河
I'll take the mark off your baby.
我就去掉你孩子上的标记
No.
不
I swore I'd help Gaston move on, and I keep my word.
我发过誓要帮助加斯顿离开 我会守信
Now, that is such a nice sentiment, but take it from me.
真是高尚啊 但听我一句
Love makes you do crazy things.
爱会让你疯狂
I bet, with your child on the line,
我打赌 这事关你孩子的性命
you are capable of -- --
你愿意
anything.
做出任何事
Let me know if you change your mind.
改主意了的话记得告诉我一声
I think that monster's gone away.
我觉得那怪兽走了
Sorry, love.
抱歉 亲爱的
Well, I'm glad your reflexes
我很高兴你的反应灵敏程度
are better than your sense of style.
比你的格调风格要好得多
Well, this has turned into quite a day.
今天还真是跌宕起伏啊
Why are you all in my vault?
你们都怎么挤在我地下室里
Short version -- thing with fangs trying to kill us.
长话短说 那个满嘴獠牙的怪物想杀了我们
And you're hiding instead of fighting?
所以你们躲在这里而不是和它正面对抗
I saw the same monster in my dream.
我在梦里见过一模一样的怪兽
And in the end, it...
最后它...
It killed me, so...
它杀了我 所以...
I thought it was a message
我觉得这是个预示
or some sort of vision of the future.
或者某种未来的闪现
Well, you dreamt it. It's not like it'll happen.
只是你的梦而已 又不会真的发生
Maybe this dream isn't just about the monster.
也许这个梦并不只是关于怪兽而已
It's about you working out some issues.
而是在于你在纠结一些问题
I don't have any issues.
我什么问题也没有
Much as it pains me,
虽然不想承认
I have to agree with Regina, Emma.
但我觉得瑞金娜说得对 艾玛
What's going on?
你怎么了
Maybe I...feel like I failed everyone.
也许我只是感觉自己辜负了所有人
Failed?
辜负
You saved me.
你救了我
But we're still trapped in the Underworld.
但我们仍然还被困在冥界
What the hell was I thinking bringing everyone down here?
我当时是脑子坏掉了才把大家都带下来吗
Bringing Henry down here?
还把亨利带下来
This was a terrible plan.
计划本身就糟透了
I should have done this alone.
我应该一个人下来的
Now I'm always frightened.
现在我无时不刻都在害怕
I'm frightened that someone will die,
害怕有人会死
and it'll be my fault.
而那会是我的错
And I'll never forgive myself.
我会永远都原谅不了我自己
Emma, you didn't force any of us down here.
艾玛 你没有强迫任何人跟你一起下来
We all wanted to come with you.
我们都是自愿陪你来的
We knew it would be hard.
我们知道会很艰难
These things always are, but some things are worth it.
这种事一向不容易 但有些事值得赌上一切
Love is worth it.
爱值得赌上一切
Now, if you want to get home, let's do what works.
现在如果你想回家 我们就干些实事吧
Let's face this monster together.
我们一起面对这头怪兽
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表