I think she was here for the dagger,
我觉得她是来拿匕♥首♥的
so I should probably move it somewhere safer.
我最好把匕♥首♥移到更安全的地方
Now, hold on a second.
等等
Arthur has a way to use that to help Emma.
亚瑟可以用匕♥首♥帮助艾玛
What did I just tell you? We are not giving it to Arthur.
我刚说什么来着 我们不能把匕♥首♥给亚瑟
Lancelot said he can't be trusted.
兰斯洛特说不能信任他
And Cora said Lancelot was dead.
柯拉还说兰斯洛特死了呢
You can't believe everything you hear.
不能什么事都听信
You really don't trust Lancelot, do you?
你是真心不信任兰斯洛特 是吧
He married us. He's our friend.
他是我们的证婚人 我们的朋友
That was a long time ago, and where's he been all these years?
那是很久以前了 他这些年都跑哪去了
He didn't say. Well, where is he now?
他没说 那他人呢
Hiding. It's not like he's welcome in Camelot.
躲起来了 他在卡米洛特并不受欢迎
Because he went after Arthur's wife.
因为他追求亚瑟的妻子
And he's back. Why? Why's he back?
他又回来了 为什么 他为什么回来
I don't know, David! I don't have all the answers!
我不知道 戴维 我不是什么都知道
Regina, would you mind please giving us a minute?
瑞金娜 你能让我们单独谈会儿吗
Listen, Arthur is already looking for the dagger.
听着 亚瑟已经在找匕♥首♥了
If we come clean now, he can still help us.
如果我们现在坦白 他还能帮我们
So that's what this is about.
原来是为了这个
You haven't met a king in a while, and you're star-struck.
你好久没见过国王了 被他震住了
That's not what this is about.
才不是为了这个
Our daughter is sick. We have to help her.
我们女儿病了 我们得帮她
So why become a knight of the round table?
那你为什么要做圆桌骑士
How does that help her?
这对她有什么帮助
Or is it that you need to feel like a hero again?
还是你想再过把英雄瘾
Maybe the round table's exactly where I should be.
或许我就属于圆桌骑士
We aren't telling Arthur anything
我们暂且不能跟亚瑟说任何事
until we know he can be trusted.
除非确定他可以信任
Don't worry. It's only me.
别担心 只是我
My queen. I'm so glad to see you.
我的王后 见到你太好了
I've almost translated the Carmarthen scroll.
我快把喀麦登卷轴翻译完了
I had to pull language fragments from a dozen different books.
我从十几本其他书里寻找各种只言片语
But can you believe how close we are to the other half?
你能相信我们就快找到另一半了吗
This time I'm right.
这次我没找错
Directions to the Dark One dagger as clear as day.
指向黑暗者匕♥首♥的方向清晰无误
It's just these symbols I can't figure out...
但这些标志我搞不明白
Star, eye, and sun.
星星 眼睛 太阳
What do you think it means?
你觉得是什么意思
It means... come to the party,
意思是 来参加派对吧
dance with your wife.
跟你妻子跳舞吧
No, no, no, I can't. I can't.
不不 我不能
Not until I finish this translation.
我得先翻译完才行
Don't you understand? This is Merlin's test.
你不明白吗 这是梅林的测验
Why else would he lead me to this?
不然他干嘛要引我获得这个
The broken sword to rule the broken kingdom.
用断剑统治一个破碎的王国
It's a cruel joke.
一个残忍♥的笑话
The world's most maddening riddle.
是世上最令人发狂的谜语
I know.
我知道
But this one night, your wife needs you.
但今晚 你妻子需要你
You're right.
你说得对
Give me five minutes, and we shall dance until dawn.
等我五分钟 我们就跳舞到天亮
I'm sure he'll be out shortly.
我相信他很快就会出来的
I'm sure he will.
一定会的
Happy birthday, my queen.
生日快乐 王后
Thank you.
谢谢
In the meantime...
不过现在
perhaps you'll allow this knight a dance.
或许你愿意跟我跳支舞
He's getting worse,
他越来越严重了
locked up in that room all day
整天关在那屋子里
instead of actually building the kingdom we dreamed of.
而不去好好建立我们梦想的王国
Arthur may have much on his mind, but look around.
亚瑟可能是有很多思虑 但看看你身边
He did manage to throw you quite a party.
他用心地给你筹备了聚会
A birthday gift from King Arthur to his Queen Guinevere!
亚瑟王给格温娜维尔王后的生日礼物
Middlemist flowers.
迷雾花
What's wrong? You don't like them?
怎么了 你不喜欢吗
I'm not a fool.
我不傻
I know he didn't plan any of this.
我知道这些都不是他计划的
The fact that you won't deny it tells me all.
你没否认 我就都清楚了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Where's my queen?
我的王后呢
You made it!
你来了
Look! I completed the translation.
看 我完成翻译了
The dagger is only a day's ride from here.
匕♥首♥就藏在离这里一天路程的地方
By this time tomorrow, I will hold it in my hand.
明天这时候 我就能把它握在手里了
Let me fetch my horse.
我去牵马
No. No, not this time, old friend.
不不 这次不要 老朋友
I need my best knight to stay here and protect the queen.
我需要我最好的骑士留在这里保护王后
After all, she is the most precious thing I have.
毕竟她是我最珍贵的东西
David?
戴维
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Ever since we came to Camelot,
从我们来到卡米洛特
we've been lying to you about why we're here.
就没实话告诉你我们为什么来
That stops right now.
谎言到此为止
It's not easy for me to be here,
我来这里并不容易
and people I care about told me not to,
我在乎的人跟我说不要来
but the darkness is threatening someone I love,
但黑暗在威胁我爱的人
and I will do anything to destroy it.
我愿意付出一切行动摧毁它
So...
所以...
we're gonna restore Excalibur tonight.
我们今晚就重铸王者之剑
I'm glad you told me about your daughter.
很高兴你跟我说了你女儿的事
Of course I will help you defeat the darkness inside her.
我当然会帮你打败她内心的黑暗
That...is a relief.
这...真让人松了口气
My wife thought this was a bad idea.
我妻子觉得跟你说不是好主意
What put her off me?
什么让她不相信我的
It's the beard, isn't it?
是胡子 对吗
Something a bit more serious.
更严重的事
Lancelot.
兰斯洛特
He's back.
他回来了
You must not think much of me.
你肯定是看轻我了
And what would I tell Arthur
还有亚瑟的王后在我当值时逃跑
if his queen ran off on my watch?
我要怎么跟他说
Tell him I'm going to find the dagger myself.
告诉他我要自己去找匕♥首♥
I broke into Merlin's tower and took this --
我闯进梅林的塔楼 拿了这个
a magic gauntlet --
魔法手套
and it has shown me the true location of the dagger.
它给我指出了匕♥首♥的真正位置
Arthur has it all wrong.
亚瑟完全错了
And how did Arthur not find this remarkable magic object
亚瑟寻找了这么多年
in all his years of looking?
怎么会没发现这件神器的魔法物品呢
He would never think to use it
他从没想过使用它
because he believes the dagger will be his strength,
因为他觉得匕♥首♥才是他的力量
and this gauntlet --
而这个手套
it leads you to a person's greatest weakness.
它能指出一个人最大的弱点
So I'm going to finish this damned quest
所以我要去结束这该死的追索
and get back the man I love.
把我爱的人找回来
And you cannot stop me.
你无法阻止我
Stop you?
阻止你
I'm joining you.
我要一起去
I told you it would work.
我告诉过你有用的
This is it.
这就是了
The vault of the dark one.
黑暗者的地窖
These symbols -- they are the same ones
这些符号♥ 跟亚瑟给我看的
Arthur showed me on that damn scroll of his.
卷轴上一样
Star...
星...
...eye...
眼...
...sun.
太阳
Shall we?
走吧
This way.
这边
Lancelot!
兰斯洛特
No!
不
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表