Previously on "Once upon a time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
Emma, there is a way to make Excalibur whole again.
艾玛 有个办法可以重铸王者之剑
A spark from mankind's original fire,
人类原始火种的火苗
the flame of Prometheus.
普罗米修斯之火的火焰
Its heat forged Excalibur.
是它的热量锻造了王者之剑
You know I'm a survivor.
你知道我生命力强
This ring is why.
戒指就是原因
Be careful, Emma.
小心 艾玛
It's quite an ingenious recipe for a tethering potion.
这个封印药剂的配方很独特
It can control the world's greatest wizard.
能控制世上最强的巫师
Merlin. How kind of you to come when called.
梅林 你能随叫随到真好
You lied to him, to David.
你骗了他 戴维
It brought me no pleasure.
我也不愿如此
He's a good man.
他是个好人
But I must think of my kingdom first.
但我只能把王国放在首位
That's Arthur's tent.
那是亚瑟的帐篷
I'll go in first.
我先进去
You two stand guard.
你俩放哨
And if our dishonest king should put up a fight?
如果那位撒谎的国王反抗了呢
We'll make him wish he hadn't.
我们就让他后悔
Arthur. David!
亚瑟 戴维
Good to see you, my friend.
见到你真高兴 朋友
Come, sit. Join us.
来坐吧 一起喝一杯
Why don't you explain why you lied to me?
不如你解释一下为什么对我撒谎
Why you tried to burn the crimson crown.
你为什么要烧掉猩红顶
So, you found me out. Yeah, I found out...
被你发现了 是啊 我发现了
Friend.
朋友
Now, that part was real.
这个是真的
Ah, it doesn't matter.
无所谓了
Not anymore.
现在无所谓了
But I want answers. See...
但我要答案
There was a message in there for Merlin.
我们收到一条梅林的消息
It said there was only one person
他说只有一个人
who could destroy the Dark One, named Nimue.
能打败黑暗者 叫妮缪
You tell me who that is.
告诉我那是谁
He's getting away!
他要逃了
Look at that.
瞧啊
Seems you brought a hook to a sword fight.
看上去你戴着钩子来参加剑斗呢
Actually, I brought a sword,
其实 我是有带剑的
but I seem to have misplaced it. Shame.
但被我掉了 真可惜
It's always the simple mistakes that get us killed.
害死我们的总是低级错误
Excalibur.
王者之剑
It's whole.
完整了
Yes, it is.
是的
But it's not going to help you.
但它是帮不了你了
This sword doesn't control anyone now.
这把剑现在谁也控制不了
I suppose I should say "Thank you."
我想我该说声谢谢
You don't need to say anything.
你什么都不用说
Just don't do that again.
别再那么犯傻了
I should apologize for what I said that day aboard my ship.
我该为那天在我船上我说的话道歉
For when you refused to accept me
为你不肯接受我道歉
or when you said you did not love me?
还是为说不爱我道歉
It's a bit more complicated than that.
没那么简单
Doesn't matter. I'm the Dark One.
无所谓了 我是黑暗者
You're more than the Dark One. You're still you.
你不止是黑暗者 你还是你
You saved me.
你救了我
That was Emma.
这是艾玛做的事
What do you want from me?
你想要我怎么样
I want to help you.
我想帮你
And I need your help to do it.
我需要你帮我做到
Who is Nimue,
谁是妮缪
and how can she defeat the darkness?
她怎么能击败黑暗
Nimue doesn't matter anymore.
妮缪已经不重要了
This will all be over tomorrow.
这一切明天就都会结束了
What will be over? And why do you need that damned sword?
什么会结束 你要那把剑做什么
All this power,
你有这么强大的法力
and you don't even have the courage to answer
却都不敢回答我
one simple bloody question.
一个简单的问题
Why do you need Excalibur?
你要王者之剑做什么
I know you're still in there, Emma,
我知道你还在 艾玛
and I know that despite everything,
我知道尽管发生的一切
you always have your reasons! You're right! I do!
你做事总是有原因的 是的 我有
You want to know why I'm doing all of this?
你想知道我为什么要这么做
I'm doing it for you.
我是为了你
Mom, did you do it?
妈妈 你做到了吗
Did you find the spark of... Prometheus, yes.
你找到... 普罗米修斯的火星 是的
Now we can use it to fix Excalibur.
现在我们可以用它来修复王者之剑了
Finally some good news. That's great, mom.
可算有好消息了 太棒了 妈妈
Let's get that darkness out of you.
我们帮你驱逐黑暗吧
Yes, let's. Where's the sword?
嗯 好啊 剑呢
I don't know.
我不知道
No one's come back with it.
还没人带回来呢
Really?
是吗
They should've been back hours ago.
他们早该回来了啊
Have you seen Merlin?
你看见梅林了吗
I thought he was with you.
他不是跟你在一起吗
He was, but then he vanished. Something's wrong.
是啊 但后来突然消失了 肯定出事了
I don't think we're safe here anymore.
我们这里应该不安全了
Granny, let's close up shop.
外婆 我们关店吧
One step ahead of you.
早想到了
Henry, lock the front. I got the back.
亨利 锁前门 我锁后门
Henry?
亨利
He'll be fine once we're done.
等我们完事 他就会没事了
I'm sorry for the theatrics.
抱歉搞得这么戏剧化
It's not usually my style,
这不是我风格
but...I had to follow orders.
但我必须听从命令
Orders? Who's orders?
命令 谁的命令
Arthur's.
亚瑟
My wayward pupil has done something I did not foresee.
我的坏学生做出了我没有预见的事
He's tethered me to Excalibur.
他用王者之剑束缚了我
Arthur has ordered me
亚瑟命令我
to re-forge Excalibur into a whole sword,
将王者之剑重铸完整
which means I will need your dagger
所以 我需要你的匕♥首♥
and the Promethean flame.
和普罗米修斯之火
No.
不行
Then he will order me to kill your family,
那他将命令我杀了你的家人
and Emma, as much as I hate it, I will obey him.
艾玛 尽管我万分不愿 却不能违抗
Arthur has my family? Yes.
亚瑟抓了我家人 是的
Because of me. I'm sorry.
都因为我 真抱歉
He wants to make a trade
他要做个交易
in the heart of the Caledonian Forest in one hour...
一小时后 在苏格兰森林深处
their lives for the dagger and the flame.
用他们的命换匕♥首♥和火焰
That's not enough time. This isn't even a flame yet.
时间太短 这还不是火焰呢
I've seen the strength in you, Emma.
我见识过你的本事 艾玛
When you're ready to light the spark, it will burn.
等你愿意点亮火花时 它会烧起来的
And Arthur will have what he wants.
亚瑟就能如愿了
The sword will be whole once again.
王者之剑将被完整重铸
So, I'm just supposed to give up without a fight?
那么我就该放弃抵抗吗
Acceptance is a form of strength.
接受也是一种强大
I know the darkness lives in you, Emma,
我知道你内心有黑暗 艾玛
but I beg you, please.
但我求你
Do not seek vengeance.
别寻求复仇
Do not make the same mistakes as Nimue.
别犯下妮缪那样的错误
Who is Nimue?
妮缪是谁
What the hell happened back in Camelot?
在卡米洛特发生了什么
I wish I knew.
我也希望我知道
That blond demon took my memory,
那个金发魔鬼夺走了我的记忆
same as yours.
就像她对你那样
The why destroy Merlin's message?
那为什么要毁掉梅林的消息
What aren't you bloody telling us?!
你有什么没告诉我们
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表