Well, that's it.
没错
That's why you're going to win this time.
所以这次你会赢
You're not going to fight him alone.
你不会一个人对付他了
You want to face Cerberus with me?
你想和我一起对付刻耳柏洛斯
Herc, I became that hero you always believed I could be.
赫克 我变成了你期待的那种英雄
And we are going to fight that three-headed beast,
我们会一起对付那个三头怪兽
and we are going to win.
我们会赢的
Regina?
瑞金娜
What is it?
怎么了
Did Mary Margaret talk Muscles into giving it another go?
玛丽·玛格丽特说服了肌肉男再来一次吗
I don't think so.
我想不是
Run! Just go!
跑 快跑
Let me guess -- the Cerberus?
让我猜猜 刻耳柏洛斯
What do we have here?
这是什么
Give it back!
还回去
Princess Snow.
白雪公主
Give that woman her necklace.
把那位夫人的项链还给她
Then leave here and never come back.
然后离开这儿 永远别再回来
I seem to remember
我似乎记得
you delivering a similar warning yesterday.
你昨天也这么警告过我们了
Give that woman her necklace.
把那位夫人的项链还给她
Careful.
小心点
What the...?
怎么...
Lower your weapons.
都放下武器
Or do I need to disarm all of you?
或者要我挨个缴械吗
You think you're tough, Princess?
你觉得你很厉害吗 公主
This isn't over.
这事没完
Yeah, it is.
不 结束了
I did it!
我做到了
I knew you could do it.
我知道你办得到
Thanks to you.
这都多亏了你
I guess you don't need me to train you anymore.
我想你已经不再需要我来训练你了
Does this mean you're going to leave to defeat Cerberus?
所以说你是要离开去对付刻耳柏洛斯
Do you want to come?
你要一起来吗
I'd love to.
我当然愿意
But, Herc...
但 赫克
I think my people need me more right now.
我认为现在我的子民更需要我
You're gonna make an amazing queen.
你会成为一个非常棒的女王
And Olympus will be lucky to have a hero like you.
奥林匹斯山有你这样的英雄很幸运
Are you okay? What happened?
你还好吗 发生什么
Cerberus. He found us.
刻耳柏洛斯 他找到我们了
Where's the prisoner?
那个逃犯呢
She ran when the hellhound attacked.
地狱犬攻击的时候她跑掉了
We gave her a head start,
我们帮她拖延了时间
but there was only so long we could hold it off.
但是也拖不了太久
We should split up.
我们应该分开行动
We have to find her before that monster does.
我们得比那个怪物先找到她
Go.
行动
Come on.
快
You shouldn't be here.
你们不该来这里
We're here to help.
我们是来帮忙的
He found us.
他找到我们了
What now?
现在怎么办
We get her in there.
把她带到那里面去
Come on.
快走
Any bright ideas?
有什么好主意吗
We hit all three heads at once.
我们同时攻击三个头
How are we gonna do that?
如何做到
With her help.
让她来帮忙
Give her your dagger.
把你的匕♥首♥给她
No, no, I can't do that.
不行 不行 我做不到
Yes, you can.
你能做到
You can.
你能做到
You have to try.
你必须试一下
Ready?
准备好了吗
Now!
现在
I guess I'm not used to all that excitement.
我想我还不太习惯这种刺♥激♥
I'm Hercules.
我叫赫克利斯
Megara.
我叫蜜格拉
But my friends call me Meg.
我的朋友都叫我蜜儿
Thanks for the assist, Meg.
谢谢你的帮忙 蜜儿
I...
我
I think we've met before.
我觉得我们见过
Please! Please!
求你了 救救我
Hey, what is it?
怎么了
It's the monster!
怪兽来了
You're --
你就是
you're the boy that tried to save me.
当年试图救我的那个男孩
"Tried"?
试图
I'm afraid Cerberus got me...
可惜刻耳柏洛斯杀了你之后
right after he got you.
马上就杀了我
Run. Run.
快跑 快跑
No, he'll kill you.
不行 他会杀了你的
I don't care now. Go.
我不在乎 快走
I'm so sorry, Meg, I...
真抱歉 蜜儿 我
What for?
为什么要道歉
You may not have saved me back then,
你当时没能救我
but you made up for it now.
但是你现在救了我
Thank you.
谢谢
Looks like Herc found a new friend.
看样子赫克找到了新朋友
Maybe defeating Cerberus
也许打败刻耳柏洛斯
wasn't Hercules' only piece of unfinished business.
不是赫克利斯唯一的未竟心愿
Maybe he needed to save her, too.
也许他还需要拯救她
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
You didn't know me in the Enchanted Forest, Emma, but...
你不知道我在魔法森林是什么样 艾玛
...I was someone who took risks even when she was afraid.
我是那种面对恐惧也敢于冒险的人
I was someone who...
我想 我是那种
I guess, inspired people.
能够鼓舞人心的人
An old enemy reminded me of that.
一个老敌人提醒了我
I just don't want to ever run the risk
我只是不想再冒一次
of forgetting who I was again.
忘记本性的风险
What are you saying, Mary Margaret?
你这是什么意思 玛丽·玛格丽特
I'm saying I don't want to be Mary Margaret anymore.
我是说我不想再做玛丽·玛格丽特了
I want to be Snow White again.
我想做回白雪公主
Well, it's about time.
那正是时候
I think we can make that happen...
我相信我们可以做到的
...Snow.
小雪
Henry.
亨利
Henry, are you all right?
亨利 你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Did you find anything?
有什么发现吗
Uh, no. Nothing.
没 没发现
Dead end.
死胡同
Okay.
好吧
Do you think you can get to the prison through the tunnels?
你觉得你可以通过通道进入地牢吗
Yes, thanks to your map.
可以 多亏了你的地图
If it weren't for Hook,
如果不是虎克
I'd still be rotting in that cell.
我现在还在牢房♥里受罪
You'll tell him that I did the right thing?
你会告诉他我做对了吗
That he was right to trust me?
他信我是对的
I will.
我会的
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you sure you don't want us to stay and help?
你们确定不用我们留下来帮忙吗
I think you've been down here long enough.
我觉得你们在下面待够久了
And if you don't cross before your uncle finds you,
如果你不在你叔叔找到你之前离开
who knows what he'll do?
谁知道他会干出什么
I was right.
我之前说得没错
You became an amazing hero.
你成了了不起的英雄
What is it?
那是哪儿
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表