Previously on "Once Upon a Time"...
《童话镇》前情提要
My older brother Zeus stopped my heart.
我哥哥宙斯让我的心停止了
What I'm left with is anger.
我空余愤怒
There's only one way out of a sleeping curse --
只有一种办法能解开沉睡咒
true love's kiss.
真爱之吻
You're not the one who's going to wake me.
你无法唤醒我
My father is.
我父亲会的
I don't even really care about that book
我并不在乎那本书
except for a few pages about me.
除了关于我的那几页
So destroy them.
销毁那几页
What do you say, Zelena?
怎么样 塞琳娜
Will you make chaos with me?
你愿跟我一起制♥造♥混乱吗
The land of the living.
活人之境
I never thought I would see this world again --
我以为我再也不会见到这个世界了
not with a beating heart.
更别说拥有心跳了
And I owe it all to you.
这都得感谢你
Do you feel this?
你感觉到了吗
Yes.
是的
I'm finally becoming myself again.
我终于又能做自己了
I'm so glad.
我好高兴
Something's troubling you.
你有心事
It's my sister.
是我妹妹
She's still not here.
她还没到
I wouldn't worry.
别担心
I'm sure she made it back safe.
她肯定安然回来了
Then why are we still in the woods?
那我们为什么还待在林子里
We should go back into town and check.
我们该回镇上看看
I can't.
我不能
Snow White still thinks I'm a villain.
白雪公主还将我视为坏人
These people are always looking for villains to blame.
这些人总想找个恶人怪罪
I'll tell them you've changed --
我会告诉他们你已经变了
that love changed you.
爱改变了你
It certainly did.
绝对的
But...
但是
in case they don't believe me,
以防他们不信我
would -- would you mind taking the baby?
你能不能照顾下宝宝
Just take her to my sister's office.
带她去我妹妹的办公室
You'll be safe there.
你在那儿会安全的
What, you -- you would trust me with your daughter?
你信任我照顾你女儿吗
I trust you with anything.
我绝对信任你
Hello there.
你好啊
Don't let the shackles fool you.
别手铐蒙蔽了
I'm King Arthur of Camelot.
我是卡米洛特的亚瑟王
I was unjustly imprisoned. Please.
我被人不公囚禁了 求你
Unjustly imprisoned.
不公囚禁
That, I understand.
这我深有体会
Thank you.
谢谢
But tell me, what happened
告诉我 究竟是什么
to land you in such an awful predicament?
导致你陷入如此窘境
I was destined to rule a kingdom,
我本注定要统治王国
a broken kingdom.
一个残破的王国
But not everybody is as understanding as you.
但并不是每个人都如你那么谅解
Well, that I understand as well.
这我也有体会
I, too, was destined to rule a kingdom.
我也本是注定要统治一个王国的
Who are you?
你是谁
My name is Hades -- god of death.
我叫哈迪斯 死神
And I think I was destined to rule this very kingdom,
我认为我注定要统治的正是这个王国
right here, but --
就是这里 但是
I will need your help.
我需要你的帮助
And that will do nicely.
这样就行了
What do you mean Arthur escaped?
什么叫亚瑟跑了
I thought you were guarding his cell.
你不是守着他的牢房♥吗
It's not my fault.
不怪我
This useless lump fell asleep on watch.
这个没用的站岗时睡着了
You put Sleepy on guard duty?
你让瞌睡虫站岗
You left for weeks.
你们走了好几周
It was the best I could do with who I had.
我找不到更好的人选了
All right, well, we can blame each other later.
好吧 我们稍后再彼此责怪
Right now we need a search party.
现在 我们得阻止搜寻
Gather the dwarfs. Go.
集结小矮人 快去
Let's go, Sleepy. I told you it was Walter.
走吧 瞌睡虫 我说了我叫沃尔特
I know. I agree.
是啊 我也觉得
We need our family back soon.
我们需要家人尽快回来
Soon enough?
够快了吗
David.
戴维
Hey, big guy.
你好啊 大小伙儿
Oh, I missed you.
我好想你
Hey, Mom.
妈妈
Emma. Henry! Did everyone else --
艾玛 亨利 大家都...
Regina and Robin are here, too.
瑞金娜和罗宾也来了
Grandpa came back with Belle.
爷爷跟贝儿回来了
At least, we think he did.
至少我们觉得他是回来了
And Hook?
虎克呢
Oh, Emma.
艾玛
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
I made so many mistakes, Mom.
我犯了那么多错误 妈妈
I should never have gone down there.
我就不该下去的
It's okay.
没事的
We all made it back.
我们都回来了
And we helped so many people move on.
我们帮了那么多人解脱了
You got to see Hook one last time.
而且你得以跟虎克见了最后一面
Well, there's more to it.
不止如此
We weren't the only ones that came through the portal.
我们不是唯一穿过传送门回来的人
Hades and Zelena -- they made it back, too.
哈迪斯和塞琳娜 他们也回来了
They have Robin's baby.
他们带走了罗宾的孩子
Don't worry. We'll find her.
别担心 我们会找到她的
I promise.
我保证
Regina!
瑞金娜
You made it back.
你回来了
Where the hell Wait.
你去哪... 等等
We need some answers.
我们需要些答案
Where the hell is my daughter?
我女儿呢
With Hades.
在哈迪斯那里
Look, I came to explain to everyone that he's changed.
听着 我是来跟大家解释 他已经变了
I hate to be the one to break this to you,
我真不想戳破
but no, he hasn't!
但不 他没变
What are you talking about? He helped you.
你说什么呢 他帮了你们
He took your names off your graves.
他把你们的名字从墓碑上划掉了
No, it was a trick so we'd trust him.
不 那是骗我们相信他的诡计
He tried to trap us down there.
他企图把我们困在下面
What? No, no, no.
什么 不不
I was with him the whole time.
我一直跟他在一起的
We waited for you.
我们还等你们来着
That was a show for your benefit.
那是给你演的戏
You cannot trust him with your daughter.
你不能把你女儿托付给他
You're wrong.
你错了
Hades is different now his heart is beating.
哈迪斯现在有了心跳 他已经变了
Love has changed him. I've changed him.
爱改变了他 我改变了他
I know you want to believe that.
我知道你想相信他
Sometimes the truth really hurts.
但有时真♥相♥就是痛苦的
Why don't you just tell us where he is?
你告诉我们他在哪
And what are you planning to do when you find him?
你们找到他之后打算做什么呢
Well, that depends on him.
这要看他了
But we'll do whatever we have to to protect this town.
但我们要尽我们所能保护小镇
You mean imprison him.
你是说囚禁他
We'll do whatever we have to.
我们会做必须做的事
I know this is hard to hear,
我知道你不好接受
but he is not the man you think he is.
但他并不是你想的那样
Actually, he's not a man at all.
其实 他根本不是人
He's a god.
他是个神
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表