that you have one.
我就心满意足了
That's not enough for me!
这对我来说不够
What's happening?
怎么回事
It's too late.
太迟了
I'm so sorry, Killian.
对不起 基利安
But I did not have a choice.
但我没有选择
No, no, no.
不不
No, there has to be some other explanation.
不 肯定还有别的解释
Are you finding the truth hard to swallow?
你觉得真♥相♥难以接受吗
Here.
来
Have a look at the sword.
看看剑吧
A glamour spell.
魅惑咒
It was there the whole time right under your nose,
一直以来 其实就在你眼皮底下
and you didn't even see it.
你却都没看到
I suppose it's not the Dark One anymore, is it?
现在不是黑暗者了
More like the Dark Ones.
而是黑暗者们
So, that's why you saved my life twice tonight.
所以你今晚两次救我
I was never in any danger.
我根本没有危险
You just wanted to keep me from the truth.
你只是防止我发现真♥相♥
I wanted to fix it first to make up for what I had done.
我想先解决问题 弥补过错
By killing me?
靠杀了我吗
How sweet.
真贴心
It was the only way
只有这样
to destroy the darkness in both of us.
才能摧毁我们两人心中的黑暗
Everything I've done since we got back to Storybrooke
我们回到童话镇后 我所做的一切
was to try to save you, Killian.
都是想救你 基利安
This is saving?
这叫救吗
How could you do this to me?
你怎么能这么对我
I'm sorry.
对不起
So much for our future, Swan.
我们的未来到此为止了 斯旺
Now, tell me.
告诉我
Are you ready to learn what else happened in Camelot?
你准备好了解在卡米洛特发生的其他事了吗
Aye.
是的
But first we have to take care of her.
但首先 我们得解决了她
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表