And have been for some time.
而且死了很久了
Someone cut it.
有人把树砍倒了
Not somebody. Hades.
不是有人 就是哈迪斯干的
I knew we couldn't trust him.
我就知道不能相信他
Of course we couldn't.
当然了
Hades probably did this ages ago
可能早在俄尔浦斯和欧律狄刻
when Orpheus and Eurydice used them to escape.
逃走后 他就砍倒了
Then why lie to us?
那他为什么骗我们
Why send us after dead fruit?
为什么让我们来找死掉的果子
Because he doesn't want us coming with him to Storybrooke.
因为他不想让我们和他一起回童话镇
I don't get it.
我搞不明白
The Blind Witch's spells are always half-baked.
瞎子女巫的咒语效力都一般
Unless this isn't her spell.
除非这不是她的咒语
Hades.
哈迪斯
He wants us trapped in here.
他想把我们困在这里
It's open now,
传送门开了
but it won't stay open much longer --
但是开不了多久
15 minutes tops.
最多15分钟
They should've been here by now.
他们应该到了啊
I don't know what's keeping them,
不知道什么事让他们耽误了
but we can't wait.
但是我们等不了了
Zelena, we don't have time.
塞琳娜 我们没时间了
I can't leave my sister here.
我不能把我妹妹丢在这儿
We've done everything we can for your friends.
我们已经尽力帮助你的朋友了
They're heroes. They'll get here in time.
他们是英雄 他们能赶上的
Do you really think so?
你真的这么觉得吗
Without me in their way,
没有我挡他们的道
what could possibly stop them?
还有什么能阻止他们呢
All right, then.
那好吧
Let's go.
走吧
Where have you been?
你去了哪儿
We're running out of time.
快没时间了
Still can't bring yourself to trust little Rumple,
你还是不能相信朗普吗
can you, Papa?
是吗 老爸
You always were a touchy boy.
你总是那么敏感
I take it that means
按我的理解
it's not going to be open much longer.
开不了多久了
Shall we? Not quite yet.
可以吗 还不行
Timing is everything.
时间胜过一切
Have patience, Papa.
耐心点 老爸
There must be seeds or clippings
这儿肯定有些种子碎草
or something we could use to help save you.
之类的能救你
Hades tricked us into coming down here.
哈迪斯骗我们来到这儿
There's no telling what he's done to your family,
更难说他会对你的家人做些什么
or what he'll do if he reaches Storybrooke.
一旦他到达童话镇 他又会干什么
We need to get out of here.
我们该离开儿
Not without the ambrosia. It's the only way we can --
不能没有仙果 那是我们唯一...
We'll find another way up, I promise.
我保证会找到其他法子的
But we have to go.
我们必须走了
Blood. I didn't hear a shot.
血 可我没听见枪声啊
It's not a shot.
不是枪击
Glass from the window.
而是窗子的碎玻璃
I'm so sorry. I didn't --
我很抱歉 我不...
An ambulance.
救护车
You're gonna be okay. You're gonna be fine.
你不会有事的
It's not an ambulance.
不是救护车
That's the cops. Don't get caught here.
那是警♥察♥ 别在这儿被抓
They'll be able to help you.
他们能帮你
And I'll call your family.
我会给你家打电♥话♥的
I have no family.
我没家了
Your little girl.
你的女儿
I saw the picture.
我看到了相片
She has no idea who I am.
她不知道我是谁
What?
什么
I took that 10 years ago from across the street.
10年前我在街对面拍的
You gave her up.
你把她遗弃了
Just like I was.
就像我一样
You're holding on too tight.
你抓的太紧了
Emma, let go.
艾玛 放弃吧
Let go.
放弃吧
Over here! We got blood!
在这儿 有血迹
And they went this way!
他们从这儿跑了
Come on, we don't have that much time before the portal closes.
快 入口关闭前我们可没多少时间
What?
怎么了
I'm not going up with you.
我不能和你一起上去
I never was.
我从来没打算
We're never gonna find anything up there to save me.
我们永远找不到能救我的东西
But you said --
可是你说...
It was the only way I could get you to leave that chamber.
那是唯一让你离开密室的方法
No.
不
Killian, I came to the Underworld to save you.
基利安 我来冥界是来救你的
I'm not going back without you.
我可不能白跑一趟
I'm afraid we don't have that choice, luv.
亲爱的 恐怕我们别无选择
Look.
看
I just want to say my goodbyes down here
我只想在这儿分别
without everyone watching.
没旁人
No.
不
We've already had more time than we were ever meant to.
我们享受了比原计划更多的时间
That's not true. We both know it is.
不是的 我们都明白是这样的
You should have let me go in Camelot.
在卡米洛特你就该放我走了
Don't make that mistake again.
别犯同样的错
I just...
我只是...
I don't know how to say goodbye.
我不知道该如何告别
Well, then don't.
好吧 那就别这么做了
Just promise me one thing.
答应我一件事
If I helped take off that armor,
如果我已经帮你取下了你的盔甲
don't...put it back on
别再为了
just because you're gonna lose me.
失去我而再去穿上了
I promise.
我答应你
But then you have to promise me something, too.
但你也要答应我一件事
Don't let me be your unfinished business.
别让我成为你的未尽之事
Move on from here.
从这儿离开
Don't wait for me to show up.
别等我出现
Aye, luv.
好的 亲爱的
I think I can manage that.
我想我能处理好
I love you. I love you, too.
我爱你 我也爱你
Yes, sir, I'm on the trail.
好的 我盯上了
You'll have your skip by tonight,
今晚就能抓到
and then the next one --
那么下一个...
Yeah, no, I know.
不 我知道了
I know it's a trial period,
我知道现在还是试用期
but you'll see I've got this.
但你会发现我能做到的
I can do it.
我能做到
Okay.
好的
Oh, I got to go. Bye.
要出发了 再见
Hi. Can I help you?
要我帮忙吗
Maybe.
好的
Where did you get this?
你在哪儿得到这个的
So, it's you?
是你吗
Tasha Morris.
塔莎·莫里斯
I've never seen this picture before,
我从没见过这张照片
but yeah, that looks like me.
但确实像我
Am I in some kind of trouble?
我有麻烦了吗
Here's the thing.
是这样的
I... knew your birth mother,
我认识你生母
Cleo Fox.
克利奥·福克斯
Oh, my God.
天啊
I collected everything I could find about her.
我尽可能地收集了她的信息
I have access to some records from work.
我的工作可以接触相关记录
I just thought...
我只是觉得
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表