Actually, you won't
事实是 你找不到的
because you won't remember any of this ever happened.
因为你会忘记发生的一切
And she won't remember you, either.
她也不会记得你
I can't believe that I thought that things could be different between us.
我居然曾以为 我们的关系会有改观
All you ever care about is yourself.
你只在乎你自己
No matter what I do,
无论我做了什么
you and I will never be on the same side!
你我都不会站在一条阵线上
You know what? You're right.
你知道吗 你是对的
You want to fireball this place? Then let's do it.
你想烧了这里吗 那就来吧
Enough.
够了
If the two of you should hate anyone, it's me.
你们俩如果一定要恨一个人 恨我吧
This isn't about you, Mother.
妈妈 这事与你无关
But it should be.
但实际有关
There was a time when you both cared about each other.
曾经你们彼此互相关心
What are you talking about?
你说什么
There's a chapter in our family history
这是家族史中的事儿了
you've both forgotten.
你们都忘了
It was a long time ago.
很久以前
And it's time...
那会儿...
that you remembered.
你们还记得
I'm Zelena. What's your name?
我是塞琳娜 你叫什么
Regina.
瑞金娜
No! No!
不 不要
You see?
看到了吗
You were sisters once,
你们曾是姐妹
who loved and needed each other.
互相关爱 彼此依靠
I thought that love --
我以为那份爱
any kind of love --
任何一种爱
was weakness.
都是弱点
I was a fool.
我真傻
Look at you, Regina.
看看你 瑞金娜
You stayed here
你在这儿
to help your father and your friends.
帮助你的父亲和朋友
You're stronger than I ever was.
比我还要强大
And that's the strength you got from the people you love,
这份力量来自你深爱的人
not from me.
而不是我
Thank you, Mother.
谢谢 妈妈
My Zelena...
我的塞琳娜
I meant what I said earlier.
我刚刚说的都是真心的
I am so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Sorry I never gave you the family you deserved
对不起 我从没能给你一个该有的家
or the love.
或是爱
I should have been there for you,
我本该陪着你的
instead of wasting my life destroying people.
而不是浪费我的生命去毁灭他人
Maybe now you won't have to make the same mistakes I did.
也许你不会犯和我一样的错误
What if it's too late for me?
要是对我而言太晚了呢
If being here's taught me anything,
如果要说在这儿我学到了什么
it's that it's never too late,
那就是一切都不晚
especially for family.
特别是为了家人
You never stop being connected,
你们到最后
right up to the end.
都是彼此牵挂的
And sometimes...
有时...
even after.
即使很久之后也是
You know, killing us
你知道的 杀了我们
is not gonna help you get out of here, Cruella.
也帮不了你离开这 库依拉
Oh, you're right.
没错
But sending you to eternal torment --
但让你们受无尽的折磨
That's just a juicy bonus.
算是额外的好处
I really I wish I could say
我真希望我可以说
this was gonna be quick and painless, but...
这又快又不疼 但...
No.
不
How's that for quick?
这样算快吗
I'll take that, love.
我来捡 亲爱的
It's not like you can use it, anyway.
反正你也用不了
Killian.
基利安
Looks like we're just in time.
看来我们很及时
Oh, that was quite an escape, David.
逃脱得不错嘛 戴维
Quite frankly, I didn't think you had it in you.
说实话 我没想到你还有这下子
The cell at the station was the last place you should've left me.
你最不应该留我在警局监狱
You don't think I know how to break out of my own jail?
你以为我不知道怎么越自己建的狱吗
So what? Now you can swoop in and play hero?
那又如何 你现在又要来逞英雄了吗
That's up to you, James.
看你怎么想了 詹姆斯
Neither one of us wanted to go through what we did.
我俩都不想经受之前的事
I was angry about it, too.
我也很恼火
But it doesn't mean it has to end this way.
但不非得要如此结局
We're family.
我们是家人
I can help you move on.
我能帮你走出黑暗
And I can help you find some peace.
然后让你安息
Yes.
没错
Yes, you can.
没错 你可以
Because killing you is my unfinished business.
因为杀了就你是我未竟的心愿
Dad!
爸爸
Emma!
艾玛
I've got this.
我搞得定
Jimmy! Jimmy!
吉米 吉米
James, wait.
詹姆斯 等等
Is the baby okay? Yeah. Yes, she's fine.
宝宝没事吧 没事 她很好
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
You did what you had to. You know that, right?
你别无选择 你明白的 对吧
No, there had -- there had to be another way.
不 一定有还有办法
There wasn't.
没有
Dad, sometimes people just cannot ever move on.
爸爸 有时候人们就是走不出黑暗
I know. It's...
我知道 只是...
Despite everything, he was my brother.
尽管如此 但他是我哥哥
How did this work with your father?
你父亲怎么成功的
He just crossed the bridge.
他直接穿过了桥
And it took him to where he belonged --
他去了他该去的地方
into the light.
走向了光明
Will that work for her?
她也能成功吗
Whatever my fate is...
不论我命运如何...
I deserve it.
都是我应得的
Mother, you don't have to --
母亲 你没必要
I can face it.
我能面对
Knowing I brought the two of you together, that's --
我让你俩重归于好 这...
that's all the peace I need.
我唯一需要的安息
Just promise me you'll hold on to each other.
答应我你们会携手共进
In the real Storybrooke, when I died...
在人间童话镇 我死时...
...we never got the chance to say goodbye.
我们没有机会道别
And we never even got to say hello.
我们甚至没机会问候彼此
Oh, I love you both.
我爱你们俩
I've waited my whole life to have a mother,
我等了一辈子才找回母亲
and now she's gone.
而她现在走了
Oh, it's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事
I think --
我觉得
I think you have another love to find.
你找到了另一份爱
What are you saying?
什么意思
Hades.
哈迪斯
Go to him.
去找他
You trust me?
你相信我吗
Maybe you can change him, too.
也许你真的能改变他
Thank you, Regina.
谢谢 瑞金娜
It would appear love is blooming.
好像是爱在绽放
And here was me thinking nothing bloomed in the Underworld.
我还以为冥界什么都绽放不了呢
What do you want?
你想怎样
Came to see a woman about a curse --
来问一个女人关于沉睡咒的事
a pesky sleeping curse, which you gave to my wife.
那个棘手的沉睡咒是你给我妻子的
If Belle preferred eternal slumber
如果贝儿更想永远沉睡
to one more moment with you, that's hardly my fault.
而不是再跟你一起 那可不是我的错
剧集 | 童话镇(2011) | 导航列表